Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Idiots!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, as the biggest majority of us know the clocks changed...

Is it wrong for me though to sit there and laugh early in the morning and watch and laugh as all those idiots who forgot to adjust their clocks get out of their cars, then have to return back to their cars looking confused and annoyed because the shops were closed??!!

I found this to be highly entertaining... Apologies if you were one of these people I was laughing uncontrollably at... But it was more your stupidity that made me laugh more than anything..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"So, as the biggest majority of us know the clocks changed...

Is it wrong for me though to sit there and laugh early in the morning and watch and laugh as all those idiots who forgot to adjust their clocks get out of their cars, then have to return back to their cars looking confused and annoyed because the shops were closed??!!

I found this to be highly entertaining... Apologies if you were one of these people I was laughing uncontrollably at... But it was more your stupidity that made me laugh more than anything.. "

i find it funny when people turn up for work an hour early let alone shops lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An hour late is just as good. Looking all fresh faced as everyone cheers lol

over a year ago

I found this to be highly entertaining... Apologies if you were one of these people I was laughing uncontrollably at... But it was more your stupidity that made me laugh more than anything..

i find it funny when people turn up for work an hour early let alone shops lol"

over a year ago

"An hour late is just as good. Looking all fresh faced as everyone cheers lol "

Hahahaha!!

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

I found this to be highly entertaining... Apologies if you were one of these people I was laughing uncontrollably at... But it was more your stupidity that made me laugh more than anything.. "

oh it's great to be perfect.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oh it's great to be perfect. "

Don't have to be perfect, just use your mobile for an alarm. but make sure you plug it in if it's low on battery

over a year ago

And make sure you have updated time enabled.. Hahaha!

Post new Message to Thread