Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

teacher charged with sexual abuse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just read a 30 year old teacher in USA had sex with three 17 year olds and has been sentenced to 22 years in prison. Paedos make me physically sick but 17 year old boys are they really victims or thoroughyly into a 30 year old. What do you think. If it was little children I would say 22 years not long enough but this case puzzles me so I am not too sure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the legal age is 18 in America x

over a year ago

Well legal age is 16 in this country and as much as I like playing with people either side of my age I wouldn't play with a 17 year old.

Depends what the guys motives were I guess but seems a bit suspect that being a teacher he's abused his position if all 3 were his students.

over a year ago

I bet the fact it was a teacher plays a big part in it

Was the teacher a male or female ?

Not that it matters it's still classed as abusing their power

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

"I bet the fact it was a teacher plays a big part in it

Was the teacher a male or female ?

Not that it matters it's still classed as abusing their power "

nail on head its more to do with abuse of their power

over a year ago

It's an abuse of a position of trust, that's the key.

over a year ago

yes it is but for some reason i thought in USA they could get wed etc., at 16 but I must have thought wrong

over a year ago

was a female teacher lush and three boypupils

over a year ago

I believe different states have different laws regarding age of consent etc

over a year ago

ty mrs p there is an uproar over the length of sentence as they only jail male paedos abusing young young children no more than 18 years seems lopsided somehow

over a year ago

It's not the age as such, it's the abuse of trust, that applies up to the age of 18 years in most American states & all of the uk. If you're employed to be a role model for children & a child is a person up to the age of 18, it's not the acceptable thing to have sex with them. I thought that would make sense to most people, even if you don't agree with it x

over a year ago

"I just read a 30 year old teacher in USA had sex with three 17 year olds and has been sentenced to 22 years in prison. Paedos make me physically sick but 17 year old boys are they really victims or thoroughyly into a 30 year old. What do you think. If it was little children I would say 22 years not long enough but this case puzzles me so I am not too sure"

I think I'd have been in Heaven if I was one of those boys, but then again I've always been most attracted to ladies who are significantly older than me.

Paedos make me sick too though, and I think it's probably the fact that they were her students that has caused the biggest element of the problem. I don't think she can really be classified as a paedo for shagging 17 year olds though.

over a year ago

I had sex with my maths teacher when i was 14, she was 23, i knew what i was doing and loved every minute

Ant x

over a year ago

"I had sex with my maths teacher when i was 14, she was 23, i knew what i was doing and loved every minute

Ant x"

Righto

By *ev257Man
over a year ago

cardiff

I personally think it is a bit of a grey aria.

At 17 you know what you are doing & I remember when I was a 17 year old boy I would try & but it in anything I could at that age.

I know the law is 18 to have sex in the USA & 16 in the UK, but who did wait till they were of legal age?, I can't ever remember say to a girl "No I can't have sex with you as I'm only 15 years & 11 months old, come back next month".

Think sending the teacher to jail for 22 years is a bit over the top to say the least.

over a year ago

When we were 14 ...my best mate had sex with maths teacher... I know..because I was with her and he was giving the come on in front of me..they left together and I watched them kiss before pulling off in car..... crazy because at time we all thought it was cool and didn't see it for what it us .wrong and inappropriate x

over a year ago

".....

Think sending the teacher to jail for 22 years is a bit over the top to say the least. "

Not if you want to tell teachers in America is not acceptable.

Never been happy with the age at 16, all fair game, always though it should be of similar age till say 21. So two 14 year olds experimenting is fine, a 40 year old trying with a 16 is not.

over a year ago

So you'd all be happy for someone you trust, someone employed to care for, to teach & to be a role model for your child, to fuck that child? I reckon you might think differently if it was your child

Post new Message to Thread