Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have messaged a few women on here but I keep getting deleted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Bareback pics won't endear people to you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What have you messaged them? Did you read their profile and make it relevant?

Jx

over a year ago

I have deleted my bareback pic

over a year ago

"Bareback pics won't endear people to you!"
I have deleted I send my face pic and no reply hope it's not a ugly thing

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

You first message has to be engaging grab attention but not put off or offend the person. Read the profile of the person you're about to message and make the message relevant to that person. Work on your profile too. You need to stand out from a very large crowd of men

over a year ago

"I have messaged a few women on here but I keep getting deleted"

Welcome to Fab. It's what happens on here unfortunately. The women have such a choice of men to pick from, that its easier for them to just delete messages than send a 'no thanks' message to maybe five or six hundred people.

The odds are stacked VERY heavily against us men.

over a year ago

Maybe you could use something else instead of your cock as your profile pic ?

As for the last reply. Yes there are lots of men on here, but the amount of couples and women do actually stack up. Its due to singles backing out, messing people around, and generally being more hassle than its worth, that single males find it hard.

Look. All the advice people on here will give, is to hang in there, get yourself known, and always respect others.

Follow that and you will find fun.

over a year ago

"Maybe you could use something else instead of your cock as your profile pic ?

As for the last reply. Yes there are lots of men on here, but the amount of couples and women do actually stack up. Its due to singles backing out, messing people around, and generally being more hassle than its worth, that single males find it hard.

Look. All the advice people on here will give, is to hang in there, get yourself known, and always respect others.

Follow that and you will find fun."

Very good point about profile picture. Stand out from the crowd, a quirky photo can show that you are fun, have a good sense of humour and is definitely going to get looked at more than another stiffy/pair of boobs. (Ignore my profile picture please!!)

over a year ago

I think it must be really hard for single guys - especially unverified ones. I just delete too sorry. It's nothing personal but you are a bit spoilt for choice as a single woman and I tend to go for well written, intelligent, witty profiles. Face pics not essential - I would never do that personally. Your biggest selling point as a bloke is good veris. Try socials / swinging weekends / greedy girl nights. I dunno. You do need to stand out. Set up a fake girl account for 24 hours and have a look at what you're up against and what the most successful guys in here do x

PS honesty is essential for me too. My

Bullshit radar is finely tuned these days x

over a year ago

Errr.... Just looked at your profile. It needs work BIG TIME! You are not thinking like a woman. Holding your nob against the sky remote is just a ridiculous photo. What do you think goes through women's heads when we are looking for a meet? Oh dear...

Let me give you one last tip - women

read the words! Unless you look like David Beckham or Brad Pitt. Then I wouldn't actually care what you had to say about yourself. I would be ripping my clothes off and dragging you to the bedroom in about 0.2 seconds flat.

over a year ago

2 secons

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

First thing you are doing wrong is being a male who is single.you are already fucked before even starting.this place is one big cock fest where couples,and single women reign supreme.shit we don't even let guys message us.we pick what we want,when we like.

Second would be the shit pics of your cock,and the one pic everyone loves taking the piss out of,the cock pic with the sky remote!lmao..i didn't even bother reading the profile text after seeing that.

over a year ago

"First thing you are doing wrong is being a male who is single.you are already fucked before even starting.this place is one big cock fest where couples,and single women reign supreme.shit we don't even let guys message us.we pick what we want,when we like.

Second would be the shit pics of your cock,and the one pic everyone loves taking the piss out of,the cock pic with the sky remote!lmao..i didn't even bother reading the profile text after seeing that. "

over a year ago

I'm obviously one of the very very few who appreciates the comparison cock pic. I'm fed up with camera angle & big fuck off cocks, I'm looking for average, Girthy & the sky remote allows me to see exactly what I'm getting x

over a year ago

We are on here as a couple and both also have single profiles. The messages we receive and exchange vary drastically depending on which of us is logged in.

Try to be imaginative and capture the interest of your target audience as others have suggested. Cock picks are of no interest... i'm sure every lady on here knows what a cock looks like !

We have been messed about by many single guys who turn out not to be or cant perform when they arrive... others have turned out to be pleasant, intelligent and fun... so there is hope... at least a little

over a year ago

Sky remote and cock pics. Say no more.

over a year ago

And there I was thinking this place was being helpful. I think that the post above have an over inflated opinion of themselves regarding the pix 'n mix attitude .If you're pretty on the outside but ugly as sin on the inside you aren't riding this pony I'm not that desperate others might.

More over if this place is such rich pickings for us lowly single guys how come there have been threads complaining about guys not turning up and the near exclusive spaces for socials and parties, surly there would be an abundance to choose from.

In fact I would say there are fewer genuine guys here than females, where I say genuine I mean actually turn up know how to treat the couple/ single female and have done the leg work to set them apart from the sea of sausageness. Apart from the sock wearer I know of maybe a handful (oh the pun)

Anyway back on topic, OP your best off restarting from scratch, with the admission of bare back and the lack of effort you have shown, you are fighting a losing battle.

Use the forums to search other related topics and gain the information that is already out there, and as you can see cock pics just don’t do it for the ladies.

over a year ago

"And there I was thinking this place was being helpful. I think that the post above have an over inflated opinion of themselves regarding the pix 'n mix attitude .If you're pretty on the outside but ugly as sin on the inside you aren't riding this pony I'm not that desperate others might.

More over if this place is such rich pickings for us lowly single guys how come there have been threads complaining about guys not turning up and the near exclusive spaces for socials and parties, surly there would be an abundance to choose from.

In fact I would say there are fewer genuine guys here than females, where I say genuine I mean actually turn up know how to treat the couple/ single female and have done the leg work to set them apart from the sea of sausageness. Apart from the sock wearer I know of maybe a handful (oh the pun)

Anyway back on topic, OP your best off restarting from scratch, with the admission of bare back and the lack of effort you have shown, you are fighting a losing battle.

Use the forums to search other related topics and gain the information that is already out there, and as you can see cock pics just don’t do it for the ladies.

"

Eek. Sorry did I sound a bit harsh? Didn't mean to. Long day at work.

Also, for me, I came on here because it's a SWINGING site. Last time I had a single fem profile, I spoke to or met a few guys who were just on here just for fuck in between finding a girlfriend on Match. It's missing the point of the site in my view x

over a year ago

My comments were not directed at you, and there is no need anyone should have to justify your opinions.

However as you have highlighted and it is a valid point if the guys treat this site as a an easy lay while showing little effort in their profile then how much effort are they going to show to the couple or single fem. So the long and short of it (I'm on a pun fest today) is put some effort in, as the other why cant I get a fuck post has highlighted his profile he has used pretty pictures maybe you (OP) should try the "picture paints a thousand words" approach but without the sky remote.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"My comments were not directed at you, and there is no need anyone should have to justify your opinions.

However as you have highlighted and it is a valid point if the guys treat this site as a an easy lay while showing little effort in their profile then how much effort are they going to show to the couple or single fem. So the long and short of it (I'm on a pun fest today) is put some effort in, as the other why cant I get a fuck post has highlighted his profile he has used pretty pictures maybe you (OP) should try the "picture paints a thousand words" approach but without the sky remote. "

over a year ago

Being a single male swinger is a lot of hard work.

Of you are not willing to put effort in forget it.

Being unverified basically means ou stand no chance. Ask to go tube singles social and turn up say hi and be polite then they will verify you. the last singles social I think 75% of the single men who said they wanted to go didn't turn up. That reflects badly on all single men

Once you get them people will start to take you seriously. Trust me I have just been through and people who deleted a message from me before replied.

It is still hard then. You will still get rejection but you will also get some yes.

Whatever you do dont contact them too much let the lady take the lead. I have learnt that the hard way.. also be willing to look at what works and what doesn't and learn and adapt.

over a year ago

minature sky remotes for sale .apply within

over a year ago

"minature sky remotes for sale .apply within

"

Nooooooo