Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

To beard or not to beard!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are everyone's preferences on facial hair? do we have any classy tash lovers here? Or maybe you like abit of cool "Designer Stubble"? Surely there must be a lover of a manly "Lumberjack" out there!

Perhaps the preference is a clean shaven man! What do you reckon?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love a hairy man, something really sexy about all of it!!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I'm a bit in the confused state about beards as I don't normally find them attractive. But there are a few guys on here that when kept tidy really rock the beard look. Think they have to be neat not the over grown jungle kind and inked helps the look definitely

over a year ago

I am not a fan of any facial hair, whether its a full on Edwardian dad styleee or designer bum fluff....

I don't find it sexy at all....

conversely I don't like bald men either

over a year ago

"What are everyone's preferences on facial hair? do we have any classy tash lovers here? Or maybe you like abit of cool "Designer Stubble"? Surely there must be a lover of a manly "Lumberjack" out there!

Perhaps the preference is a clean shaven man! What do you reckon? "

I prefer women without facial hair. Except my nan, but I let her off because she's special.

over a year ago

"I am not a fan of any facial hair, whether its a full on Edwardian dad styleee or designer bum fluff....

conversely I don't like bald men either "

Ahh crap

over a year ago

I adore beards that are styled, well kept and tidy! I Love the feel and look of a good beard, especially mixed with tattoos! Oof

Though ive never found hairy men attractive so a bushy un kept beard is a real turn off! I find beards reflect on a mans level of personal hygiene and their personality!

But in all honesty my Lord, I want you to grow that fantastic mustache of yours so I can feel it tickle my inner thighs. You classy sexy handsome man you!

Hehehe xxx

over a year ago

"I prefer women without facial hair."

You could be missing something incredible! who knows! Maybe bearded ladies are the best kept sex secret of the 20th century!

over a year ago

"I prefer women without facial hair.

You could be missing something incredible! who knows! Maybe bearded ladies are the best kept sex secret of the 20th century! "

*has weird confused visions of a brothel in a circus sideshow*

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"I am not a fan of any facial hair, whether its a full on Edwardian dad styleee or designer bum fluff....

over a year ago

Would you prefer an attractive looking guy with stubble or a younger looking bloke that was clean shaven? I'm always interested to find out! When I clean shave, I look about 17!

over a year ago

conversely I don't like bald men either

Would you prefer an attractive looking guy with stubble or a younger looking bloke that was clean shaven? I'm always interested to find out! When I clean shave, I look about 17! "

I just don't like stubble on anyone of any age....or younger looking men either, so hopefully I would never have to choose!

over a year ago

"

I just don't like stubble on anyone of any age....or younger looking men either, so hopefully I would never have to choose! "

Damn! Looks like I'll have to sit around and wait till I'm older to swing properly! Haha they do say that life starts at 40!

over a year ago

Without facial hair I look stupidly young

By *aidinwalesWoman
over a year ago

Rainbows End

For me it depends on the guy ... there are some I just cannot imagine with facial hair .. but on the flip side there are some I'd love to see with a nice trimmed goatee... especially along with shaved/bald heads lol

over a year ago

"What are everyone's preferences on facial hair? do we have any classy tash lovers here? Or maybe you like abit of cool "Designer Stubble"? Surely there must be a lover of a manly "Lumberjack" out there!

I prefer women without facial hair. Except my nan, but I let her off because she's special. "

Hahaha ha trust you..

So...not even me?? I'd have to shave it off?

Would you let me off with a nine o'clock shadow or whatever they called???

By *etsaroundMan
over a year ago

Valley's

I knew a girl with a goaty.

She had legs all the way up to her neck.......

over a year ago

I prefer women without facial hair. Except my nan, but I let her off because she's special.

Hahaha ha trust you..

So...not even me?? I'd have to shave it off?

Would you let me off with a nine o'clock shadow or whatever they called???"

Hmmm. Depends. What else you offering to sweeten the deal?

Post new Message to Thread