men pretending to be women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are men trying to be ladies on hear so many fake

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To try and get a cheap thrill, to put others off by the amount of time they have to spend to get a meet.

Who knows?

It would be nice if one of us would tell us here. But I doubt they will

By *etsaroundMan
over a year ago

Valley's

Don't worry about it, my first arranged meet was a 60 plus year old bloke dressed as a school girl. Was a few years ago, was supposed to be meeting a mid 40s couple! He was so pathetic I couldn't even loose my temper. I said a choice of words and nearly deleted my account.

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 01:00:40]

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

What are you actually saying. Your statement is ambiguous. These swingers you speak of, are they advertising as genetic women or transsexual?

over a year ago

"What are you actually saying. Your statement is ambiguous. These swingers you speak of, are they advertising as genetic women or transsexual?

"

I believe he means men posing as single female accounts we have had our fair share, losing faith in fab xx

over a year ago

Don't loose faith, I bumped into a couple I chams who said the same.

There are some very genuine people out there. However it takes time to find them.

over a year ago

"Don't worry about it, my first arranged meet was a 60 plus year old bloke dressed as a school girl. Was a few years ago, was supposed to be meeting a mid 40s couple! He was so pathetic I couldn't even loose my temper. I said a choice of words and nearly deleted my account."

Serious??

By *etsaroundMan
over a year ago

Valley's

Yeah about 6 years ago. How can anyone think they can get away with it.

He must have wanked his cock away to a nub by now.

over a year ago

I would prob just have laughed

over a year ago

I am really a man x

over a year ago

"Don't worry about it, my first arranged meet was a 60 plus year old bloke dressed as a school girl. Was a few years ago, was supposed to be meeting a mid 40s couple! He was so pathetic I couldn't even loose my temper. I said a choice of words and nearly deleted my account."

Sorry but I did laugh at this

Fab is what it is, I tend to only meet time served and verified members, you really can fish out who's genuine or not.

If you're unsure of somebody simply ask them to Skype prior to a meet, even if just to show their face.

If somebody looks out of place and the photos look a bit sus do an image reverse search on tineye - the ones that look too good to be true mostly are, but I've also met some out of this world types on here too.

This like any other site you take the risk of being caught out, but only if you just accept any fuck offer given without playing caution.

over a year ago

"I am really a man x"

I'm really a lady my cock is inflatable and I donated my tits to an ex girlfriend who didn't have any

over a year ago

"I am really a man x"

Sorry peachy but you are all woman...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

In 6 years we have never had a "no show", or met anyone who isn't what they claim to be, because we treat EVERY profile as fake until we are sure it isn't.

Obviously those with multiple meet veries pass muster, but those with none, or just one or two that could be from other fake profiles, we check thouroughly.

over a year ago

"I am really a man x

I'm really a lady my cock is inflatable and I donated my tits to an ex girlfriend who didn't have any "

Man, woman, whatever you look gorgeous so who cares eh

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh wow you remember me after all this time!! Hiya

over a year ago

"In 6 years we have never had a "no show", or met anyone who isn't what they claim to be, because we treat EVERY profile as fake until we are sure it isn't.

Obviously those with multiple meet veries pass muster, but those with none, or just one or two that could be from other fake profiles, we check thouroughly."

I was done by a fake profile with 14 fake veries. ... 14!!!!

Post new Message to Thread