Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

the press

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh my...anyone seen all the press reports on Swingfield? Check out the daily mail... some sneaky journalist was caught on site. .. they have published pics of ppl off here..their cars and caravans etc... (go to singers chat and read full thread)

The only way is Welsh you can be on journalist duty at your event xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just seen a link on facebook not good

over a year ago

Seen it in mirror- showed cars caravans everything basically

over a year ago

Right then. .we need to go to the next one in fancy dress

I'm going to wear a moustache and beard. .

And I'm going to tuck my boss up and ask to borrow his car or my neighbours caravan and make sure they got photographed

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Right then. .we need to go to the next one in fancy dress

I'm going to wear a moustache and beard. .

And I'm going to tuck my boss up and ask to borrow his car or my neighbours caravan and make sure they got photographed

"

naughty red lol

Same happened with the hoedown last year!

over a year ago

Showed big red bus as bar too so owner now prob in hiding

over a year ago

Headlines " 500 swingers descend on sleepy hamlet"......Just wait and watch for all the new profiles joining Fab.....advertising is advetising good or bad..

over a year ago

The press have standards they have to adhere too, including privacy

http://www.pcc.org.uk/

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

There's a thread in the lounge about it. One couple put the males nor happy he took his works van not one picture showed it advertising his business tickled me

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"The press have standards they have to adhere too, including privacy

http://www.pcc.org.uk/"

Their should be a few complaints then as I doubt anyone was asked if their picture could be used. And there are people in some of the pics

over a year ago

"Better get my van signwritten before the heaven an hell weekend then! "

Positive thinking

over a year ago

Bet the twat got laid tho

over a year ago

Well we were there all weekend .. and fuck 'em ... It was the best festival we've ever been too!

Such nice people there and such good entertainment and demonstrations etc. The sex was very discrete to be honest ... nothing lewd or repulsive as it's been described.

Just 500 like minded people having a three day party. ... bloody amazing!

over a year ago

"Well we were there all weekend .. and fuck 'em ... It was the best festival we've ever been too!

Such nice people there and such good entertainment and demonstrations etc. The sex was very discrete to be honest ... nothing lewd or repulsive as it's been described.

Just 500 like minded people having a three day party. ... bloody amazing! "

Always the same with press. .

Some of the comments annoyed me. .a local said. . "Repulsive when we have children living in the village..."

I'm sure people weren't knocking on doors and having sex on people's front doorsteps. ..

Britain is so Un liberal it dies my head in lol x

over a year ago

"Oh my...anyone seen all the press reports on Swingfield? Check out the daily mail... some sneaky journalist was caught on site. .. they have published pics of ppl off here..their cars and caravans etc... (go to singers chat and read full thread)

The only way is Welsh you can be on journalist duty at your event xxx"

Anybody who isn't suppose to be at my event will be ejected using 'reasonable' force

The press will always look for something to print, just look at local newspapers daily, anything from Mavis's milk being knicked off her doorstep to something actually worth printing.

NOBODY but the people who've paid a deposit will be attending, or in fact told the location, the Gower is a huge place too. And only given the location on the morning of the event.

Sadly you can't stop press from acting as swingers, but the main aim and something I hope to have assured is everybodies 100% security and discretion.

I've not just let anybody attend, only those verified multiple times and by people that are known to be genuine.

Pays to spend time on this.

Safety in numbers

That said, I'm coming as Cinderella and I shall be having a fecking ball!

over a year ago

seen it this morning dont paint us free liberated peeps in a good light. but then again we only doing what those stuck up snotty nosed gits fantasise about but we do it well done swingfeilds. and the forest of dean is stunning cudnt have picked better place.and nice to see mature and young peeps mixing SWINGINGis STRONGER gudluck and god bless u alll

By *etsaroundMan
over a year ago

Valley's

Fuck them and there kind.

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

The photos is a bit of a grey area regarding the law and one they will play on. It is legal to take pics of anyone in a public place, even on a beach without their consent. And as long as you are standing in a public area, you can look over someones garden wall and take a picture of them in their house. As this was on private property, permission really should have been sought from the event organiser, but with other people taking pics (lets face it most of us have smart phones) it would be impossible to police.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"The photos is a bit of a grey area regarding the law and one they will play on. It is legal to take pics of anyone in a public place, even on a beach without their consent. And as long as you are standing in a public area, you can look over someones garden wall and take a picture of them in their house. As this was on private property, permission really should have been sought from the event organiser, but with other people taking pics (lets face it most of us have smart phones) it would be impossible to police. "

The Police have a different opinion on this.

According to the Human Rights Act, everyone has a right to privacy, including in a public place or a private place which is overlooked, if privacy can be reasonably expected.

Anyone taking pics of you without your consent , which may cause you harm or distress, is therefore breaking the law, and you can ask them to delete the pics.

(Courtesy of Dyfed Powys Police)

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

"The photos is a bit of a grey area regarding the law and one they will play on. It is legal to take pics of anyone in a public place, even on a beach without their consent. And as long as you are standing in a public area, you can look over someones garden wall and take a picture of them in their house. As this was on private property, permission really should have been sought from the event organiser, but with other people taking pics (lets face it most of us have smart phones) it would be impossible to police.

The Police have a different opinion on this.

According to the Human Rights Act, everyone has a right to privacy, including in a public place or a private place which is overlooked, if privacy can be reasonably expected.

Anyone taking pics of you without your consent , which may cause you harm or distress, is therefore breaking the law, and you can ask them to delete the pics.

(Courtesy of Dyfed Powys Police)"

over a year ago

There's a lot of trolls on this site and the more they read the more ideas they will get! I would love to be liberal and open about my life but I give away nothing because my profession demands so! be careful who you trust guys! a lot of men seem to have a very bad reaction to rejection on this site!

Post new Message to Thread