Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know a lot of couples and ladies think us men are time wasters and yes I recon a lot are ... but so are you .... arranged a meet tonight with a couple in pontyclun , drove here but no house number was going to send when I arrived ... nothing . What a waste of my time ...not yours ..mine . Shame I can't name and shame .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"I know a lot of couples and ladies think us men are time wasters and yes I recon a lot are ... but so are you .... arranged a meet tonight with a couple in pontyclun , drove here but no house number was going to send when I arrived ... nothing . What a waste of my time ...not yours ..mine . Shame I can't name and shame . "

i agree abt the name and shame

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That would be a flawed system & therefore unworkable. Why not just discreetly spread the word amongst your friends like the rest of us do, it seems to be effective.

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"That would be a flawed system & therefore unworkable. Why not just discreetly spread the word amongst your friends like the rest of us do, it seems to be effective. "

Word does travel amongst friends about who to avoid

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 07:29:03]

over a year ago

"That would be a flawed system & therefore unworkable. Why not just discreetly spread the word amongst your friends like the rest of us do, it seems to be effective.

Word does travel amongst friends about who to avoid"

Good shout!!

over a year ago

Or just post there name on my status .... anyone want to know them just msg me

over a year ago

I got off lightly been chatting to a single fem, asked if she would like to meet she said yes. Tried to arrange a date but no avail. I got a change of plans yesterday and asked if she could meet today. She says could do... Ignored me for the rest of the day this morning said it was mind games.

over a year ago

Time wasters ruin it for others had my share of them - certainly word gets around which is good as they can't waste any one else's time x

By *iver111Man
over a year ago

Swansea

There has been a guy. I believe from Llanelli way posing as a few different cpls over the last few weeks. He needs to be sorted

By *nighthood75Man
over a year ago

Rhondda

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 15:41:11]

By *nighthood75Man
over a year ago

Rhondda

I always carefully select the profiles I send messages to. I have never wasted anyones time on here but I have wasted alot of my own time. I've had Couples and single females as well as FF couples waste my time but as a single guy on here I don't want a bad rep so have kept it to myself until now. It is so easy to say no thanks. It takes effort to waste someone's time so I agree that members should confide in eachother. If there is any couples/females that want a genuine meet then take a look at my profile. Be nice to hear from you.

over a year ago

My time is limited and those that know me understand this but if I say I will be there I will , tbh the messages last night looking back seemed a little vague and I should have sussed this , but at the same time me not turning up would have been the same as what they have done , even now they have not picked up my last messages I sent .... they have verifications and on their profile says time wasters will be blocked ... well it's now time you are blocked . Btw Llantrisant is not spelt llantisant. ..

over a year ago

Really cannot see what people get out of wasting the time of others.

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

We've had loads of timewasters just gives the rest a bad name it's shy fab is going down hill

over a year ago

"There has been a guy. I believe from Llanelli way posing as a few different cpls over the last few weeks. He needs to be sorted "

yes..I know

over a year ago

I wouldn't waste your time Mrs h lol xx

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

"I wouldn't waste your time Mrs h lol xx "

Well u know what to do x