What amazing night to remember

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It was brilliant x

over a year ago

Its getting busy there now on a regular basis. Lets hope it becomes the club it used to be.

Although I was disappointed that a few single males thaught it was ok to just wander into the couples room, but it may just be down to what was going on in there at the time and they were unaware they were not allowed in lol

over a year ago

Oh gosh, I was wondering in and out of every room and didn't check what room each was so sorry if I offended anyone. I was just looking around and seeing what was there.

over a year ago

"Oh gosh, I was wondering in and out of every room and didn't check what room each was so sorry if I offended anyone. I was just looking around and seeing what was there. "

You have a cock ?

over a year ago

"Oh gosh, I was wondering in and out of every room and didn't check what room each was so sorry if I offended anyone. I was just looking around and seeing what was there.

You have a cock ? "

no but I'm single... Or is it just single males who aren't allowed? I genuinely don't know

over a year ago

"Oh gosh, I was wondering in and out of every room and didn't check what room each was so sorry if I offended anyone. I was just looking around and seeing what was there.

You have a cock ? no but I'm single... Or is it just single males who aren't allowed? I genuinely don't know "

I think the clue was in the word couples

in general I believe it's ok if you're invited in

over a year ago

What a night!!!!

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

[Removed by poster at 27/06/15 23:01:37]

By *ostrings2Couple
over a year ago

newport

no couples only means cpls only unless u go in with a female asd a couple

over a year ago

I was well and truly lost at one point ..... Nothing to do with the amount of ancho I consumed !!!

Lesson learned for next time

over a year ago

"I was well and truly lost at one point ..... Nothing to do with the amount of ancho I consumed !!!

Lesson learned for next time "

Did you find your knickers?

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

Single females are allowed in as they are usually invited in with a couple, some single men don't get the hint though and it can be off putting but all you got to do Is tell staff

Mrs

over a year ago

Haha I remember voilet loosing her knickers hehe ?? it was a fab night with lovely people. Still suffering with hangover today mind but it was so worth it x

over a year ago

Was a brilliant night, was lush to see so many sexy new people there...hopefully you will all become regulars and we can get the club back to its hey day xxx

over a year ago

"Was a brilliant night, was lush to see so many sexy new people there...hopefully you will all become regulars and we can get the club back to its hey day xxx"

Yes we certainly will be making it a more regular appearance x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 11:22:16]

over a year ago

Omg !!! Violets head hung in shame

(And no knickers were not found)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 11:25:12]

over a year ago

"Omg !!! Violets head hung in shame

(And no knickers were not found) "

Lol...nothing to be ashamed about, I have been in worse states in there, believe me lol

over a year ago

Oh god lol !! Was a blast fair play x

Do they do sat nights there ???? X

over a year ago

"Its getting busy there now on a regular basis. Lets hope it becomes the club it used to be.

Although I was disappointed that a few single males thaught it was ok to just wander into the couples room, but it may just be down to what was going on in there at the time and they were unaware they were not allowed in lol

"

I always attend clubs as a couple. If I don't want single guys/women/couples wondering into our play session then I choose a room with a lock on it. Plenty to choose from there.

As far as I'm aware if the room isn't lockable then you are free to wonder in. Off course respect is to be expected and shown to who ever is playing!

I don't see what the problem is?

Be fair and respectful to others chose a lockable room next time you don't want to be disturbed?

Sounds like the people your moaning about should be moaning about you!

over a year ago

"Its getting busy there now on a regular basis. Lets hope it becomes the club it used to be.

I always attend clubs as a couple. If I don't want single guys/women/couples wondering into our play session then I choose a room with a lock on it. Plenty to choose from there.

As far as I'm aware if the room isn't lockable then you are free to wonder in. Off course respect is to be expected and shown to who ever is playing!

Be fair and respectful to others chose a lockable room next time you don't want to be disturbed?

"

Noone is free to wander in if there is a great big sign saying 'couples room' why should they go to a lockable room?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Singles are not allowed in the couples room for a reason it states clearly on the door hence the moaning

over a year ago

"Oh god lol !! Was a blast fair play x

Do they do sat nights there ???? X "

Used to be open Saturdays but stopped due to lack of people attending

over a year ago

"Singles are not allowed in the couples room for a reason it states clearly on the door hence the moaning "

My first time at chams ended up in couples room for a MMF not quite sure how that happened. Oops.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Singles are not allowed in the couples room for a reason it states clearly on the door hence the moaning

My first time at chams ended up in couples room for a MMF not quite sure how that happened. Oops. "

Naughty kgirl lol

over a year ago

Used to be open Saturdays but stopped due to lack of people attending "

Ah ok guys just don't work the Sunday so be easier to attend x no worries x a hung over shagged look is always good in work yeah ??????

over a year ago

Used to be open Saturdays but stopped due to lack of people attending

Ah ok guys just don't work the Sunday so be easier to attend x no worries x a hung over shagged look is always good in work yeah ?????? "

Haha, of course, its allowed on a Saturday xxx

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

"Singles are not allowed in the couples room for a reason it states clearly on the door hence the moaning

My first time at chams ended up in couples room for a MMF not quite sure how that happened. Oops. "

I do babe X

over a year ago

My first time at chams ended up in couples room for a MMF not quite sure how that happened. Oops.

I do babe X"

Haha! I got carried away

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

I do babe X

Haha! I got carried away "

Was awesome mind you flooded the place was like a paddling pool in there afterwards hehe X

over a year ago

I do babe X

Haha! I got carried away

Was awesome mind you flooded the place was like a paddling pool in there afterwards hehe X"

Shhhhh!

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

I do babe X

Haha! I got carried away

Was awesome mind you flooded the place was like a paddling pool in there afterwards hehe X

Shhhhh! "

over a year ago

Used to be open Saturdays but stopped due to lack of people attending "

I,d b there every Saturday if it was open man!! X

over a year ago

It's a pain it's not open on a Saturday. Can you imagine what it would be like after a social?! Might be worth them opening after the Newport social. Has anyone ever suggested it to them?

over a year ago

"It's a pain it's not open on a Saturday. Can you imagine what it would be like after a social?! Might be worth them opening after the Newport social. Has anyone ever suggested it to them? "

We had it on and sat and lost it.

Not many singles where going and couples where moaning they didn't have a couples night only.

They then turned it in to a couples and fems only and even the couples didn't bother.

It's now the gay side on a Saturday and seems to do really well.

That's why we need to keep Fridays going as I don't want to lose that neither

over a year ago

Noone is free to wander in if there is a great big sign saying 'couples room' why should they go to a lockable room? "

That's a fair comment thought that would of been obvious. You don't go into a mens toilet or a man in a women's toilet. Or drive on a red light.

Anyone who does deserves a bollocking but otherwise if your in a public or unlock able room you should expect the odd visitor seeing what's going on

over a year ago

(And no knickers were not found) "

Scott was wearing them around his neck by the bar! Lol they were down my dress for a long time haha

over a year ago

"Single females are allowed in as they are usually invited in with a couple, some single men don't get the hint though and it can be off putting but all you got to do Is tell staff

Mrs"

can you just explain this one to us.if a woman can be invited in by a couple to play why can a man not be invited in by a couple for a 3 some? Thanks

over a year ago

"Single females are allowed in as they are usually invited in with a couple, some single men don't get the hint though and it can be off putting but all you got to do Is tell staff

Mrs

can you just explain this one to us.if a woman can be invited in by a couple to play why can a man not be invited in by a couple for a 3 some? Thanks"

I personally didn't think any singles were allowed in there, so its news to me x

over a year ago

Mrs

can you just explain this one to us.if a woman can be invited in by a couple to play why can a man not be invited in by a couple for a 3 some? Thanks"

I don't understand this either... Seems it's ok for single fems to go wherever they want, but not single males...

over a year ago

Mrs

I always understood that no singles, male or female, were allowed in unless invited

over a year ago

(And no knickers were not found) Scott was wearing them around his neck by the bar! Lol they were down my dress for a long time haha "

I found a pair of black lace knicks in the couples room at the end of the night, I left them on the shelf x Btw they were very very wet

over a year ago

(And no knickers were not found) Scott was wearing them around his neck by the bar! Lol they were down my dress for a long time haha

I found a pair of black lace knicks in the couples room at the end of the night, I left them on the shelf x Btw they were very very wet "

haha I bet those are hers!! They were black lace! Lol

over a year ago

You have a cock ? no but I'm single... Or is it just single males who aren't allowed? I genuinely don't know "

I invited a single guy in the once & upset everyone, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong & this time me n Saucy took a guy in there, was that wrong?

By *ostrings2Couple
over a year ago

newport

you can only go in as a single male if a female walks in with you as a cpl or the male of the cpl leaves and then youre invited in.5 lockable room 2 with no room to swing a cat in (with nine tails or just the one) .there is a viewing room into the cpls room .if you are unhappy about a cpl only room tell the staff at chams and im mshure they will remove it for you or count the couples in there that go there by choice

over a year ago

"you can only go in as a single male if a female walks in with you as a cpl or the male of the cpl leaves and then youre invited in.5 lockable room 2 with no room to swing a cat in (with nine tails or just the one) .there is a viewing room into the cpls room .if you are unhappy about a cpl only room tell the staff at chams and im mshure they will remove it for you or count the couples in there that go there by choice"

ok i understand now...i think lol...only go in as a twosome and not a threesome. Thought it abit odd single females allowed in and not single males. Thanks.

By *outhwalesman OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

I was with jules( blue hair huge tits). Great nite she last her small black lace( wet) knickers to!! Ha ha they mite be hers.. bonus ... we won a raffle prize on way out free entry next time!! Top nite !! If anyone remembers us say hi as we shit with names faces..( and a lot of vodka) we be comeing back soon!! X

over a year ago

"I was with jules( blue hair huge tits). Great nite she last her small black lace( wet) knickers to!! Ha ha they mite be hers.. bonus ... we won a raffle prize on way out free entry next time!! Top nite !! If anyone remembers us say hi as we shit with names faces..( and a lot of vodka) we be comeing back soon!! X "

Think you were on your way in as we went on so they most likely were hers. Still don't get the rules of that room, it reads as though I've broken them again Awh well, it was fun x

over a year ago

A single male can go in with a single fem, or even two single fems. As long as he plays with them.

males cant go in unaccompanied.

single fems can come and go as they wish.

over a year ago

Can two men go in together, as a couple ?

Not sure how FFM can be allowed, as that's not a couple.

If you're allowed moresomes why are they only prescribed ratios ?

As long as you go in invited and leave when finished then what's wrong with that ?

over a year ago

cardiff

Who had the black eye.. Girl?? Top laff lol

over a year ago

I had a good night at chams... what I remember of it

over a year ago

"Who had the black eye.. Girl?? Top laff lol"
loulou she's hilarious!

over a year ago

(And no knickers were not found) Scott was wearing them around his neck by the bar! Lol they were down my dress for a long time haha

I found a pair of black lace knicks in the couples room at the end of the night, I left them on the shelf x Btw they were very very wet "

Omg !!!!! Now I know there was defo too much alcohol consumed lmfao xx

over a year ago

"Who had the black eye.. Girl?? Top laff lol loulou she's hilarious!"

Oh yes that's my baby girl xxx

over a year ago

"Can two men go in together, as a couple ?

As long as you go in invited and leave when finished then what's wrong with that ? "

See Dock I asked these very same questions, could me n Saucy go in as a couple? Could we go in alone? We had so many different answers we thought fuck it, we went in anyway x someone needs to develop a rule book or I'm going to pissing people off everytime x

over a year ago

"Can two men go in together, as a couple ?

As long as you go in invited and leave when finished then what's wrong with that ?

See Dock I asked these very same questions, could me n Saucy go in as a couple? Could we go in alone? We had so many different answers we thought fuck it, we went in anyway x someone needs to develop a rule book or I'm going to pissing people off everytime x"

I always go in on my own....

Saying that a couple aren't going to complain if a single fem go in are they?

over a year ago

Personally I think the single guys always get the raw deal there as if it's not bad enough that they have to pay way more than everyone else they aren't even allowed to go where they like. Saying that, I can totally understand the rules regarding the 'couples room' as one couple alone could probably attract all the single guys there and may get unwanted attention. As a single fem though I've entered both alone and grabbed a guy to take in.

over a year ago

"Personally I think the single guys always get the raw deal there as if it's not bad enough that they have to pay way more than everyone else they aren't even allowed to go where they like. Saying that, I can totally understand the rules regarding the 'couples room' as one couple alone could probably attract all the single guys there and may get unwanted attention. As a single fem though I've entered both alone and grabbed a guy to take in."

Is there a singles room?

over a year ago

"Personally I think the single guys always get the raw deal there as if it's not bad enough that they have to pay way more than everyone else they aren't even allowed to go where they like. Saying that, I can totally understand the rules regarding the 'couples room' as one couple alone could probably attract all the single guys there and may get unwanted attention. As a single fem though I've entered both alone and grabbed a guy to take in.

Is there a singles room?"

No open rooms where anyone can join in

over a year ago

I prefer the open rooms, so long as the guys are respectful & accept a polite no thanks, it's more fun x

over a year ago

"I prefer the open rooms, so long as the guys are respectful & accept a polite no thanks, it's more fun x"
I agree. Open rooms are the best.

over a year ago

cardiff

Fri when I was there with partner , open room was better, singles came in and she liked them they stayed or politely said no.. Worked well, wouldabt get that option in couples room so better I think.. She was well happy at end lol

Each to ya own I spose.. Lol

Hate politics with these things tho.. Just chill and java laff.. X

over a year ago

"Who had the black eye.. Girl?? Top laff lol"

That was meeeee haha not right see am I!

over a year ago

"Who had the black eye.. Girl?? Top laff lol loulou she's hilarious!"

Ur just wild woman see u once I think

over a year ago

"Who had the black eye.. Girl?? Top laff lol loulou she's hilarious!

Oh yes that's my baby girl xxx "

Post new Message to Thread