Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

for all the "why can't I get a meet"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just gonna say my peace now.

I as everyone knows organised the singles social last night.

The list looked amazing and I kept adding people right up till 7pm.

I'm not deluded in any way and thought 100 guys on the list that will drop by half easily.

Oooooo boy wasn't I wrong lol...

Guys did not show or even bother to drop me a message to say they couldn't come.

Now if this was any of the other socials you are stopping genuine peoe from attending.

If any of the other organisers would like a list of none shows feel free to message myself.

I'm not doing this as a poor me thread I'm doing this so next time there is why can't I meet thread you can see that my time was given up yo get non verified members a chance

But thanks to those that did turn up cause I had a bloody blast

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm just gonna say my peace now.

I'm not deluded in any way and thought 100 guys on the list that will drop by half easily.

Guys did not show or even bother to drop me a message to say they couldn't come.

Now if this was any of the other socials you are stopping genuine peoe from attending.

If any of the other organisers would like a list of none shows feel free to message myself.

I'm not doing this as a poor me thread I'm doing this so next time there is why can't I meet thread you can see that my time was given up yo get non verified members a chance

But thanks to those that did turn up cause I had a bloody blast "

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

"I'm just gonna say my peace now.

But thanks to those that did turn up cause I had a bloody blast

"

Well done Giggles! You do your best to help people out and they let you down. If they message and let you know they can't make it fair enough. If they can let you down for an organised social, it makes me wonder if they would turn up for a meet. Thank you to the genuine and friendly people who did turn up......

over a year ago

You had 100 guys say they'd turn up and only 24 actually showed?

How many women did you have down and how many showed? I am sure you didnt get a 100% turn out for the women.

Also, where did you have booked? if you had 100 men then as a singles meet you should have had around the same number of fems, was it at the millenium stadium or something?

Just so everyone knows, i'm not one of the men who had my name down, just trying to get a little context.

over a year ago

"You had 100 guys say they'd turn up and only 24 actually showed?

How many women did you have down and how many showed? I am sure you didnt get a 100% turn out for the women.

Also, where did you have booked? if you had 100 men then as a singles meet you should have had around the same number of fems, was it at the millenium stadium or something?

Just so everyone knows, i'm not one of the men who had my name down, just trying to get a little context. "

Brace yourself fella as they coming to get you !!!!!!!! ??

Although I do think that's a fair question to be asked ??

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Just so everyone knows, i'm not one of the men who had my name down, just trying to get a little context. "

What Giggles is trying to get at is you don't "I can't get a meet and verified" poor me threads off the women but do off the men. She arranges a singles social to help the singles out and that's the result.

Women have the majority on here and can be as picky as they like never short of offers its the men who struggle being so great in numbers.

over a year ago

Most socials allow more on list then Venue holds as at least 25% will cancel or not turn up

Instead of questioning maybe you should try organising a social and see how disheartening it is when these people don't attend

And I think the point was the fact they moan they can't get meets

Due to no veries and moan about time wasters then don't turn up to events when they put their names down

Well done giggles for the effort you put in to arranging these thou

And just ban the ones who are repeated no shows

I'm sure if all the social work together and do this it will soon cut down the number of time wasters

Whether it's men or women x

over a year ago

Men always moan they can't get a meet.

There will always be more men then women wanting to go to social events.

I actually do this social so non verified members can get veried.

And as for millennium stadium comment no its held in a private function room and holds a lot of people

over a year ago

Just so everyone knows, i'm not one of the men who had my name down, just trying to get a little context.

Men always moan they can't get a meet.

There will always be more men then women wanting to go to social events.

I actually do this social so non verified members can get veried.

And as for millennium stadium comment no its held in a private function room and holds a lot of people "

My point being if this was any other social where you have to be verified.people who don't turn up or let you know are just taking spaces for the genuine guys.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

It's great that more people are having a go at organising things, the different events from club invasions, camping, socials, parties, lunches, daytimes, evenings, weekends etc, there is a great choice.

This isn't a new thing, unfortunately the list of single guys who put their names down, then don't show, is always huge.

I think a "no show" list is a great idea, I'm not advocating a blacklist... we all pull out of things at last minute due to "real life", or sickness, getting in the way, but I'm sure certain names will crop up regularly, and then they can be "ignored" lol.

over a year ago

So inviting 100 men and what? 20 women? doesnt sound like much of a social to me.

Sounds a little bit too much like a sausage fest to me but thanks anyhoo

Why would i want to organise a social? if i want to go out and meet, i'll go to chams/one of the other 2000 clubs out there.

Not looking for an arguement, just try and look at it from the guys pov, yes there are a lot of bottlers out there and saying they'll show and then not is really bad form and does give the genuine single men looking for meets a bad name.

Going to a so called singles evening then being surrounded by dudes all trying to get the attention of some fem stuck in a corner with a wall of sausage there doesnt sound like a place i would want to go.

Like i say, not looking for an arguement, just playing devils advocate.

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

"It's great that more people are having a go at organising things, the different events from club invasions, camping, socials, parties, lunches, daytimes, evenings, weekends etc, there is a great choice.

This isn't a new thing, unfortunately the list of single guys who put their names down, then don't show, is always huge.

I think a "no show" list is a great idea, I'm not advocating a blacklist... we all pull out of things at last minute due to "real life", or sickness, getting in the way, but I'm sure certain names will crop up regularly, and then they can be "ignored" lol."

I think that's a good idea. It's the lack of respect in not letting people know that I don't like. We all have things that go on away from fab but it would be nice if the organisers of events are informed if people are unable to attend

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

It's not like this only happened once, it happens EVERY TIME someone organises something. For our weekend events, we regularly have up to 40-50 guys express an interest... but they don't commit and we end up with about 20% of that, if we are lucky.

In this case, Giggles sets out to HELP the singlies, and you would think that, as she mentions, the guys are always moaning in the forums about how hard it is to get meets, that they would be beating the door down to get the chance to mingle with the ladies.

over a year ago

"So inviting 100 men and what? 20 women? doesnt sound like much of a social to me.

Why would i want to organise a social? if i want to go out and meet, i'll go to chams/one of the other 2000 clubs out there.

Not looking for an arguement, just try and look at it from the guys pov, yes there are a lot of bottlers out there and saying they'll show and then not is really bad form and does give the genuine single men looking for meets a bad name.

Going to a so called singles evening then being surrounded by dudes all trying to get the attention of some fem stuck in a corner with a wall of sausage there doesnt sound like a place i would want to go.

Like i say, not looking for an arguement, just playing devils advocate. "

As you have never been to one then I shall just say

It isn't nothing like you have just quoted above

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

It does not take much effort to send a message saying that they cannot attend anyway

over a year ago

"So inviting 100 men and what? 20 women? doesnt sound like much of a social to me.

I suppose it's a valid point but at socials there's no playing anyway plus what's the harm in a guy giving another guy a verification all you need to do is say you met at a social got on what you thought of him as a person a verification doesn't have to say your awesome in bed with a cock to die for or your crap in bed with a strange cock it's just to say your a genuine person so why worry how many people are going at the end of the day put your name down and not turn up shows your a full on time waster, it takes seconds to let the organiser know your not able to make it.

over a year ago

I suppose it's a valid point but at socials there's no playing anyway plus what's the harm in a guy giving another guy a verification all you need to do is say you met at a social got on what you thought of him as a person a verification doesn't have to say your awesome in bed with a cock to die for or your crap in bed with a strange cock it's just to say your a genuine person so why worry how many people are going at the end of the day put your name down and not turn up shows your a full on time waster, it takes seconds to let the organiser know your not able to make it."

This is my point exactly.

How I work it is say I invite 100 guys half with drop instantly which takes it to 50 guys....

It will prob drop a few more as well.so 20 wen go and say 50 guys how is that a cock fest??????

And like what has been said there is no playing allowed at all its a beer and a chat.

What ever organised event you go to Wether it be a social or a club men will always out weigh the women

over a year ago

I suppose it's a valid point but at socials there's no playing anyway plus what's the harm in a guy giving another guy a verification all you need to do is say you met at a social got on what you thought of him as a person a verification doesn't have to say your awesome in bed with a cock to die for or your crap in bed with a strange cock it's just to say your a genuine person so why worry how many people are going at the end of the day put your name down and not turn up shows your a full on time waster, it takes seconds to let the organiser know your not able to make it.

This is my point exactly.

How I work it is say I invite 100 guys half with drop instantly which takes it to 50 guys....

It will prob drop a few more as well.so 20 wen go and say 50 guys how is that a cock fest??????

And like what has been said there is no playing allowed at all its a beer and a chat.

What ever organised event you go to Wether it be a social or a club men will always out weigh the women "

And my other point being there isn't even a message off any of them to say sorry I can't come or couldn't make it

over a year ago

The moral of the story guys if your only 99% certain you can get there don't put your name down until your 100% that way you turn up enjoy get to meet others and don't waste anyone's time simples

over a year ago

What Giggles is trying to get at is you don't "I can't get a meet and verified" poor me threads off the women but do off the men. She arranges a singles social to help the singles out and that's the result.

Women have the majority on here and can be as picky as they like never short of offers its the men who struggle being so great in numbers. "

they should have let giggs know but maybe its cos they not single and their wives wouldnt let them out to play got a lot that are like that lol

over a year ago

76/100 no shows. That is disgusting! Anybody who has organised a social knows that time and effort goes into it. Day after day we see posts from pathetic men whinging that they can't get a meet

Yet someone arranges a social which will mean that they will at least be verified and this happens.That is the whole purpose of a social. Get verified. Build your network of friends and eventually get meets.

This site and the majority. Yes majority of single fellas on here are crap. Don't bother in future giggles. Let the fuckers fend for themselves.

over a year ago

76/100 no shows. That is disgusting! Anybody who has organised a social knows that time and effort goes into it. Day after day we see posts from pathetic men whinging that they can't get a meet

Yet someone arranges a social which will mean that they will at least be verified and this happens.That is the whole purpose of a social. Get verified. Build your network of friends and eventually get meets.

This site and the majority. Yes majority of single fellas on here are crap. Don't bother in future giggles. Let the fuckers fend for themselves.

"

over a year ago

Single males are a pain in the arse with events, over 70 on original list to attend (taking into account half would drop out, some would have stuff come up so thought that would get to around 25 guys), only 3 of those who asked have confirmed by deposit... Thank goodness the genuine ones have since come forward as I didn't want to be refusing places for single guys when I could have been filling the spaces with genuine guys who will show and want to enjoy the event.

Had some singles females mess around too but the majority have been great actually.

over a year ago

im still trying to get over the wall of sausage...literally trying to get over it ...help im still stuck in the venue !!!!!!!

over a year ago

wall of sausage is my fav quote of all time xxx

over a year ago

"wall of sausage is my fav quote of all time xxx"

Trust you lol

over a year ago

To be fair it was in reality, a wall of ham sandwich, the females are far more prevalent than sausage last night. Made my night, gutted guys I ate my fill for you

over a year ago

"To be fair it was in reality, a wall of ham sandwich, the females are far more prevalent than sausage last night. Made my night, gutted guys I ate my fill for you "

Thing is if it was a fanny fest I doubt they would complain lol

over a year ago

"im still trying to get over the wall of sausage...literally trying to get over it ...help im still stuck in the venue !!!!!!!"

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but thank you very much for your insightful input to the topic.

Sthwalescouple- 100 men to 20? women isn't exactly mingling with the ladies now is it?

Lil miss- Who said anything about playing at a social? i never so maybe you decided to read between the lines and insert your own words.

Still waiting on how many women said they'd attend and didnt show?

I know that women are in the majority and can be as picky as they like, that's pretty obvious from the attitude of them as their shit obviously doesn't stink like everyone elses.

Lil miss, i know you did a fantastic job in organising the social and it's a thankless task which must be incredibly maddening when asshats don't show.

I am on most peoples sides here, i think single men are a real pain in the peehole lol.

They give us decent, reliable men a bad name and i am sure us genuine ones would get more meets if more men were honest.

I went all the way to darlastow on a sat night cos i didnt want to deal with the single men at Newport.

A lot of the quotes to this topic which are obviously pointed at me are people not reading what i have actually typed, please read it B4 you quote me and make yourself look a bit silly tbh.

Sorry about the long post, but had to reply to some of the misquotes to me and was unable to respond as at the gym.

P.S Still waiting on the answer to my original question, how many women said they would show and how many actually turned up? A little context please!

over a year ago

Can I just ask how many women do you see complaining on their profiles they can't get meets or can't get meets due to no veris

Then fail to turn up to events they are allowed to attend ?

There are plenty of lovely genuine men on this site and them bad eggs make it a lot harder for the nice ones

over a year ago

All I can say is "lucky bastards" to all the men who did turn up

They would have had a great time with a lot of lovely ladies to entertain

If only I could be down south at the weekends

over a year ago

"Can I just ask how many women do you see complaining on their profiles they can't get meets or can't get meets due to no veris

There are plenty of lovely genuine men on this site and them bad eggs make it a lot harder for the nice ones "

I have no idea Lush but then again that wasn't my question was it?

I never said women complain about getting verified nor that they can't get meets.

I was simply asking for some context to the original post as to how many women signed up and actually showed...Still waiting btw

over a year ago

"All I can say is "lucky bastards" to all the men who did turn up

They would have had a great time with a lot of lovely ladies to entertain

If only I could be down south at the weekends "

It was refreshing to see more women than men for a change x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"im still trying to get over the wall of sausage...literally trying to get over it ...help im still stuck in the venue !!!!!!!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but thank you very much for your insightful input to the topic.

Sthwalescouple- 100 men to 20? women isn't exactly mingling with the ladies now is it?

Lil miss- Who said anything about playing at a social? i never so maybe you decided to read between the lines and insert your own words.

I know that women are in the majority and can be as picky as they like, that's pretty obvious from the attitude of them as their shit obviously doesn't stink like everyone elses.

Lil miss, i know you did a fantastic job in organising the social and it's a thankless task which must be incredibly maddening when asshats don't show.

I am on most peoples sides here, i think single men are a real pain in the peehole lol.

They give us decent, reliable men a bad name and i am sure us genuine ones would get more meets if more men were honest.

I went all the way to darlastow on a sat night cos i didnt want to deal with the single men at Newport.

A lot of the quotes to this topic which are obviously pointed at me are people not reading what i have actually typed, please read it B4 you quote me and make yourself look a bit silly tbh.

Sorry about the long post, but had to reply to some of the misquotes to me and was unable to respond as at the gym.

P.S Still waiting on the answer to my original question, how many women said they would show and how many actually turned up? A little context please! "

I'm not sure that how many ladies turned up is important, as the point being made is that guys post threads complaining they cant get meets, or go to socials due to lack of veries, or cant get meets for other reasons, and here was a perfect opportunity handed to them on a plate to solve those problems.

76 of them out of 100 didn't turn up, and none of them messaged the person doing the organising to let her know.

Not only is that rude, it also limits the possibility of others being given places, due to the numbers expected.

So, apart from a small handful who may have had a genuine reason, the rest were rude, disrespectful and further reinforced the negative stereotype of the typical "single male".

over a year ago

"Can I just ask how many women do you see complaining on their profiles they can't get meets or can't get meets due to no veris

There are plenty of lovely genuine men on this site and them bad eggs make it a lot harder for the nice ones

I never said women complain about getting verified nor that they can't get meets.

I was simply asking for some context to the original post as to how many women signed up and actually showed...Still waiting btw "

How long can you wait ?

over a year ago

"im still trying to get over the wall of sausage...literally trying to get over it ...help im still stuck in the venue !!!!!!!

P.S Still waiting on the answer to my original question, how many women said they would show and how many actually turned up? A little context please!

I'm not sure that how many ladies turned up is important, as the point being made is that guys post threads complaining they cant get meets, or go to socials due to lack of veries, or cant get meets for other reasons, and here was a perfect opportunity handed to them on a plate to solve those problems.

76 of them out of 100 didn't turn up, and none of them messaged the person doing the organising to let her know.

Not only is that rude, it also limits the possibility of others being given places, due to the numbers expected.

So, apart from a small handful who may have had a genuine reason, the rest were rude, disrespectful and further reinforced the negative stereotype of the typical "single male"."

I agree, it is rude, disrespectful and further reinforces the negative stereotype of the typical "single male"

As to whether it is important or not is neither here nor there. It may not be important to you, but it is to me and may be to others.

Or is my opinion as a single male not as important as any other human beings on here?

Still waiting for an answer to the original question

over a year ago

Did people not turn up because nothing would happen? Maybe they just want to get down to the nitty gritty. Some people want to run before they can walk these days.

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"Did people not turn up because nothing would happen? Maybe they just want to get down to the nitty gritty. Some people want to run before they can walk these days. "

Its a well known fact that playing isn't allowed at socials.

That's what chams, hotel rooms etc are for

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

P.S Still waiting on the answer to my original question, how many women said they would show and how many actually turned up? A little context please! "

Hi there, did you actually mean you went to Darlaston on Saturday night? Can you tell me what it was like there please? I always thought that Darlaston was couples and single females on a Saturday night. Not splitting hairs, just interested to know. Thank you

over a year ago

3 women never turned up

How ever 3 women did MAIL ME AND TELL ME THEY WERE NOT COMING

By *all Mid WalesMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

"3 women never turned up

How ever 3 women did MAIL ME AND TELL ME THEY WERE NOT COMING "

3 women.. name and shame, ban them report profiles they should be ashamed especially as they were blazen and cheeky to let you know too.... dont stand for that

over a year ago

"3 women never turned up

How ever 3 women did MAIL ME AND TELL ME THEY WERE NOT COMING "

was I one of the 3

maybe the next one xxx

over a year ago

"3 women never turned up

was I one of the 3

maybe the next one xxx"

No hun it wasn't you.

I always send confirmations a week b4 to check people are still coming.

I understand that things get in the way and things crop up.

However I think it's rude to say you are going to be somewhere and just don't bother turning up.

My post at the start was merely to point out fab users have no need to whinge and moan when there are ways of meeting people

over a year ago

"3 women never turned up

3 women.. name and shame, ban them report profiles they should be ashamed especially as they were blazen and cheeky to let you know too.... dont stand for that "

I no bloody terrible

over a year ago

Debate as much as you like. We take our hats off and thank all the people who work in their own time to organise events and socials. From us a big thanks and hugs xx

over a year ago

Anyway next single social is the 4th sept

over a year ago

"Debate as much as you like. We take our hats off and thank all the people who work in their own time to organise events and socials. From us a big thanks and hugs xx"

Absolutely, and 3 women??? 3!!!!! how dare they??!!??!!

Name and shame these timewaster please!!!

Just incase, i was joking ok, put the pitchforks away please

over a year ago

yes _3xymama, darlaston. Sorry, i keep forgetting what the place is called lol, i should just say chams birmingham

You could have a look on the website if you want to see the place, if you wanted to know my experience of the place you can message me and i'll spill the beans (what do you know about the beans) as its a lot to type in a forum topic.

Sorry, couldnt resist the young ones joke, showing my age again

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"yes _3xymama, darlaston. Sorry, i keep forgetting what the place is called lol, i should just say chams birmingham

You could have a look on the website if you want to see the place, if you wanted to know my experience of the place you can message me and i'll spill the beans (what do you know about the beans) as its a lot to type in a forum topic.

Sorry, couldnt resist the young ones joke, showing my age again "

You didn't say how you got to attend on a Saturday night. As its couples and single females on a Saturday

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I suspect some of these men were like me at the February and were sat in their car shaking with nerves at the prospect of going in.daft, really.

It's very bad form to let organisers down though - think that was the thought that forced me out of the car!

over a year ago

Maybe it was with the female who did him a veri last Sunday lol

over a year ago

"Maybe it was with the female who did him a veri last Sunday lol

"

Bingo Bango Bongo

over a year ago

Bingo Bango Bongo "

Lol wasn't hard to work out really

But don't tell anyone

over a year ago

Bingo Bango Bongo

But don't tell anyone "

Stalker!!! I call Stalker!!!!

over a year ago

Bingo Bango Bongo

But don't tell anyone

Stalker!!! I call Stalker!!!! "

I wouldn't call you a stalker

And I like to look at who is who and unlike some people I read profiles

over a year ago

Oh the reading profiles part wasn't aimed at anyone in this thread ha ha

Just meant people in general before anyone comments ha ha

over a year ago

I can see where ur coming from cause myself, i would not pay the money thats required to go somewhere to veri other guys lol dont get me wrong u can make friends in socials/clubs/pubs but with the dress codes kinda suggests ur there lookin for somethin more. Ive never been to one and dont feel the need too so couldnt comment on how good/bad one is and also the stress to organise one but would seem to be more fair if the numbers matched up more on both sides

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"I can see where ur coming from cause myself, i would not pay the money thats required to go somewhere to veri other guys lol dont get me wrong u can make friends in socials/clubs/pubs but with the dress codes kinda suggests ur there lookin for somethin more. Ive never been to one and dont feel the need too so couldnt comment on how good/bad one is and also the stress to organise one but would seem to be more fair if the numbers matched up more on both sides"

Pay the money to go to a social?! Most you pay is £2 plus raffle tickets if you want them. Think you have some wrong info there

over a year ago

My bad lol i was told that charms is close to £100 for a single bloke.

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"My bad lol i was told that charms is close to £100 for a single bloke."

That's the club, Which you are correct. The organised socials are in pubs

over a year ago

"My bad lol i was told that charms is close to £100 for a single bloke."

1st time it would be i think, with the yearly membership. It is a commitment but i guess if you want to go there, you have to pay (unless you're a special snowflake that is a single fem)

over a year ago

Im disappointed, but not surprised.

All I can say to the guys who didnt show up....you missed a bloody good night !

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

"Im disappointed, but not surprised.

All I can say to the guys who didnt show up....you missed a bloody good night !"

Yes CJ, every time I saw you, You had a huge grin on your face......lol...

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"My bad lol i was told that charms is close to £100 for a single bloke.

1st time it would be i think, with the yearly membership. It is a commitment but i guess if you want to go there, you have to pay (unless you're a special snowflake that is a single fem) "

Single females do pay to get into the club.

Every post on this thread from you seems to be anti females.

over a year ago

"Im disappointed, but not surprised.

All I can say to the guys who didnt show up....you missed a bloody good night !

Yes CJ, every time I saw you, You had a huge grin on your face......lol..."

Exactly mama ! Their loss, and a gain for all the genuine guys on here.

over a year ago

1st time it would be i think, with the yearly membership. It is a commitment but i guess if you want to go there, you have to pay (unless you're a special snowflake that is a single fem) "

We pay and so do couples.

Men are prob charged higher to dig out the timewasters

over a year ago

1st time it would be i think, with the yearly membership. It is a commitment but i guess if you want to go there, you have to pay (unless you're a special snowflake that is a single fem)

Every post on this thread from you seems to be anti females. "

I thought that it was changed and it was free for single fems now

I am not anti female, exactly the opposite, i love women it is just that i believe in equality and coming from a gender that is struggling for more equality i think maybe a little more compassion to men would go a long way.

over a year ago

I like men if it helps lol

over a year ago

"I like men if it helps lol "

That helps loads Lush

over a year ago

"I like men if it helps lol

That helps loads Lush "

Lol

Good I like to make people feel better and smile

over a year ago

Well I for one wish to thank all the "single guys" who failed to make an effort.

Thank you for allowing the social to have a ratio of 4:1 females to men.

I'm absolutely annoyed that it wasn't a sausage fest and I was able to chat to several amazing ladies unimpeded last night to which I now have proven that I am going to show if I say so.

Shame on me for making an effort and being in the right place at the right time and getting a flogging

over a year ago

Where were you last night single men?! Us women have needs, and you failed, epically, to satisfy them!

If you can't get yourselves to a social, then why the fuck would I waste my time and effort for you to 'maybe' show up. No chance!

over a year ago

"Where were you last night single men?! Us women have needs, and you failed, epically, to satisfy them!

If you can't get yourselves to a social, then why the fuck would I waste my time and effort for you to 'maybe' show up. No chance!

"

I was busy. Soz.

over a year ago

Hehehe well I was kept very busy too...

But would have been nice to see some more men!

over a year ago

"Hehehe well I was kept very busy too...

But would have been nice to see some more men! "

One night I may grace you with my presence

over a year ago

Good point well said she always putting single men down on here I wonder why no show

I bet there were half women and nothing said we'll put??

over a year ago

Think I had my face in more woman than men last night unlucky guys!! Seriously tho the guys who did come had one hell of a show best night ever!! So glad I turned up here.

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

Their all fantasits babe or married xx

By *eviationMan
over a year ago

Brynamman

it just a fact of life if you say your going to be somewhere, your expected

you go, if you can,t you let them know

dead easy and polite and right

over a year ago

they probably realised it was in newport raf down there mun lol

over a year ago

"Good point well said she always putting single men down on here I wonder why no show

I bet there were half women and nothing said we'll put??"

He was just asking how many women failed to turn up

That question was answered and it was a lot less then the men

And the women had the decency to contact and say they couldn't attend

So make sure you read it all before you comment on stuff please

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

The clubs to which you refer are organising commercial events and charging for it . The lady who organised this event did it in her own time free of charge and as far as I am aware there is no charge for attending. At a social event does it matter whether you meet men or ladies ?. We should be very greatfull to the organiser for all the time spent . It is very selfish to say that you will attend and then just not bother turning up.

over a year ago

There is a charge for attending socials

To cover the cost of Venue raffle djs if they have one

over a year ago

Like i say, not looking for an arguement, just playing devils advocate. The clubs to which you refer are organising commercial events and charging for it . The lady who organised this event did it in her own time free of charge and as far as I am aware there is no charge for attending. At a social event does it matter whether you meet men or ladies ?. We should be very greatfull to the organiser for all the time spent . It is very selfish to say that you will attend and then just not bother turning up. "

Pat69 why are you quoting me and then going off on a tangent dude? please read my messages then read what you have said then look in the mirror, shake your head, go outside and slap yourself upside the head.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I was simply asking for some context to the original post as to how many women signed up and actually showed...Still waiting btw "

Does the answer matter. ?. You never see ladies complain about a lack of meets . Those single men who complain usually have poorly written profiles into which they have put no effort and boring dull photos . Organisers put a lot of effort into these events any yet only about 20 % of those who say that they will attend turn up.

By *all Mid WalesMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

If there was 10 women for 1 bloke and not the other way arounf you may of seen that complaining for lack of meets.

We do see many status and post from women complaining, yes admitted it is usually about the 100 of messages they get from the frustrated men, (tongue in cheek time) if these women werent so picky and just said yes to everyone then fab would be a happier world for all

Personally i dont like areanging things unless i know i cant make, yes things happen and plans change i do try and let people know. Sometimes they still get upset but things happen. Manners are a hard thing to come by these days it seems

over a year ago

"Good point well said she always putting single men down on here I wonder why no show

I bet there were half women and nothing said we'll put??"

I am never putting single men down on here at all.

I am the one who 9/10 feel sorry for singles guys as it's harder for them on this site.

This is why I araange a singles only social and you dont need veris unlike the rest of the socials.

My point being yer again at the start of the thread was 76 Guys didn't have the decency to let me know they couldn't come to the social.

I find that so rude.

By *all Mid WalesMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

I am the one who 9/10 feel sorry for singles guys as it's harder for them on this site.

This is why I araange a singles only social and you dont need veris unlike the rest of the socials.

My point being yer again at the start of the thread was 76 Guys didn't have the decency to let me know they couldn't come to the social.

I find that so rude. "

Agreed. It is rude but dont get to upset about them, its their loss be more happy about the ones who went and supported you

over a year ago

I find that so rude.

Agreed. It is rude but dont get to upset about them, its their loss be more happy about the ones who went and supported you "

I'm not upset about it and we had a bloody good night regardless

And it hasn't put me off doing another one

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I find that so rude. "

Could not agree more. Some members have no consideration for other people . The single men who complain about lack of meets always have poor profiles and never list any hobbies or interests. They appear to fail to realize that your profile is a marketing tool and requires considerable effort to be put into it.

By *all Mid WalesMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

"

"

By *uttytrukerMan
over a year ago

resolven / swindon

well i did turn up but still didnt get any fun but enjoyed watching others having fun at chams

By *asinoLuckyMan
over a year ago

North cardiff area

I didn't get an invite!..

over a year ago

It was an awesome night, far more women than men, but at chams it was more of an even footing- however I would say that there was still more women than men!

So, guys moaning that it's 10-1... Not the case on this occasion!

Plus I won the raffle. Twice yey!!!! More than made up for my £3 on raffle tickets!

over a year ago

"It was an awesome night, far more women than men, but at chams it was more of an even footing- however I would say that there was still more women than men!

Plus I won the raffle. Twice yey!!!! More than made up for my £3 on raffle tickets! "

grrrrr raffle ..i never bloody win lol xx

By *onbon7Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"It was an awesome night, far more women than men, but at chams it was more of an even footing- however I would say that there was still more women than men!

Plus I won the raffle. Twice yey!!!! More than made up for my £3 on raffle tickets! "

What did you win?

over a year ago

Plus I won the raffle. Twice yey!!!! More than made up for my £3 on raffle tickets!

What did you win?"

remote control love egg and two vibrating cock rings with bullets! Hehe we put one of the bullets in Scott's ears haha I let him keep that one lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I didn't get an invite!.."

It's not an invite event, you put your name down and get the details, then you turn up. Well, unless you are a single guy it seems lol!

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

What did you win? remote control love egg and two vibrating cock rings with bullets! Hehe we put one of the bullets in Scott's ears haha I let him keep that one lol "

You got all that and i won a bottle of wine swap you for the cock ring next time lol

By *onbon7Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

What did you win? remote control love egg and two vibrating cock rings with bullets! Hehe we put one of the bullets in Scott's ears haha I let him keep that one lol "

At the next singles social put the love egg in and give the remote to someone - they could pass it around so you don't know who's controlling it!!

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

grrrrr raffle ..i never bloody win lol xx"

I think it was fixed! Lol.....

I don't think my numbers were in there

Just teasing Giggs x

over a year ago

Just teasing Giggs x"

Mama how rude lol

over a year ago

Hope I'm not one of the 76 lol, I did have a genuine reason for not going

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

Just teasing Giggs x

Mama how rude lol "

You love me really. Just admit it! Lol x

over a year ago

What did you win? remote control love egg and two vibrating cock rings with bullets! Hehe we put one of the bullets in Scott's ears haha I let him keep that one lol

At the next singles social put the love egg in and give the remote to someone - they could pass it around so you don't know who's controlling it!!"

we were talking about doing this! There's a lead on it though, so not possible lol

over a year ago

What did you win? remote control love egg and two vibrating cock rings with bullets! Hehe we put one of the bullets in Scott's ears haha I let him keep that one lol

You got all that and i won a bottle of wine swap you for the cock ring next time lol"

were u there? Don't think I saw that jaw line?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

At the next singles social put the love egg in and give the remote to someone - they could pass it around so you don't know who's controlling it!! we were talking about doing this! There's a lead on it though, so not possible lol "

We did it at Bridgend Social it was a lot of fun

over a year ago

Every post on this thread from you seems to be anti females.

I thought that it was changed and it was free for single fems now

I am not anti female, exactly the opposite, i love women it is just that i believe in equality and coming from a gender that is struggling for more equality i think maybe a little more compassion to men would go a long way. "

Totally agree with you about the last past.. In this place I learnt my lesson to lie otherwise you get attacked by the feminazi's

over a year ago

"Think I had my face in more woman than men last night unlucky guys!! Seriously tho the guys who did come had one hell of a show best night ever!! So glad I turned up here."

A few lovely gents watched the maverick show in the cinema... Hope they enjoyed my "bling"

By *et_banditMan
over a year ago

Morriston

I find that so rude.

Agreed. It is rude but dont get to upset about them, its their loss be more happy about the ones who went and supported you

"

Can I ask , if 76 didn't turn up and did'nt send word that they could not attend.

why are u not tempted to verify them ?

I realise that they choose what can be displayed on profiles,but perhaps u should start a forum thread , a warning if you want for other fab members , after all not willing to commit to a social could mean time wasting on a meet.

Would at least encourage a quick msg to say sorry can't make it , I am sure it might be mostly single men , but guessing there may be women or even couples in other social s.

Just a though I know many people would be against it but they might be the ones likely not to attend.

over a year ago

I find that so rude.

Can I ask , if 76 didn't turn up and did'nt send word that they could not attend.

why are u not tempted to verify them ?

I realise that they choose what can be displayed on profiles,but perhaps u should start a forum thread , a warning if you want for other fab members , after all not willing to commit to a social could mean time wasting on a meet.

Would at least encourage a quick msg to say sorry can't make it , I am sure it might be mostly single men , but guessing there may be women or even couples in other social s.

Just a though I know many people would be against it but they might be the ones likely not to attend."

if she verified them, they could show it as summary but not the detail, it would work in their favor! Fab should introduce a colour system green for positive, red for negative, a bit like ebay feedback I guess. So you can warn people off without going into detail.

By *all Mid WalesMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

" Fab should introduce a colour system green for positive, red for negative, a bit like ebay feedback I guess. So you can warn people off without going into detail. "

only downside to that is if people abuse the feedback, for example a meet happens, some poor person gets to excited to soon, and it is over before it begins. the frustrated party might leave a negative comment when it isnt really justified. An alternate could be a feedback system just for socials where green came, red didnt attend without notifying grey notified

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

You got all that and i won a bottle of wine swap you for the cock ring next time lol were u there? Don't think I saw that jaw line? "

I was there sitting quietly in the background

over a year ago

You got all that and i won a bottle of wine swap you for the cock ring next time lol were u there? Don't think I saw that jaw line?

I was there sitting quietly in the background "

hmmmm I need to mingle more!

over a year ago

funny how the birds always win the raffles init put some proper prizes like fairy liquid n ironing boards

over a year ago

Well.. Due to being straight, and the overwhelming ratio of millions of women/hardly no men, twin 2 and I just got a bit steaming and went to bed by 1! I think our Chams days are over lol

over a year ago

I had to drop out at last minute and had the dececency to let Miss Giggles know.it doesn't take much to inform the organiser that you are unable to attend and make apologies. X

over a year ago

I was there sitting quietly in the background

Tbone ?? Really ?? At the last single social you were mingling away....yeap I spotted you !! Lol x

over a year ago

"Well.. Due to being straight, and the overwhelming ratio of millions of women/hardly no men, twin 2 and I just got a bit steaming and went to bed by 1! I think our Chams days are over lol "
i had forgotten the names of the blonde bombshells! Nice to meet you both!

It was pussy heavy, hopefully next time more men will put in an appearance. Although I can't complain

over a year ago

"Well.. Due to being straight, and the overwhelming ratio of millions of women/hardly no men, twin 2 and I just got a bit steaming and went to bed by 1! I think our Chams days are over lol "

Camping is where it's at, sex in tents, it's the new wave for swinging donchaknow

over a year ago

I loved the atmosphere in chams Friday, everyone was in good spirit and just there to have a blast. met some lovely people and had an amazing experience

over a year ago

"I loved the atmosphere in chams Friday, everyone was in good spirit and just there to have a blast. met some lovely people and had an amazing experience "

Agreed! It was an amazing night, we didn't want it to end.

There were a lot of lovelies there

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

I only went to chams not the social as I had to work till late, most of the time the socials are cock feasts the only time I can't make it there's more woman then men sods law I guess lol chams was buzzing tho was a great night and to all the lady's saying there was not enough men you didn't really take a look around there where loads of single blokes there most of them just hang around the glory holes and the dark rooms upstairs.

over a year ago

"I only went to chams not the social as I had to work till late, most of the time the socials are cock feasts the only time I can't make it there's more woman then men sods law I guess lol chams was buzzing tho was a great night and to all the lady's saying there was not enough men you didn't really take a look around there where loads of single blokes there most of them just hang around the glory holes and the dark rooms upstairs. "
some of us like to have a chat and see a face beforehand, rather than just bend over and be a hole for anyone who fancies it... Striking difference between men's and women's mentality!

over a year ago

"Well.. Due to being straight, and the overwhelming ratio of millions of women/hardly no men, twin 2 and I just got a bit steaming and went to bed by 1! I think our Chams days are over lol

Camping is where it's at, sex in tents, it's the new wave for swinging donchaknow "

Aye, always gets a bit fucking-in-tents the build up too.

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

"I only went to chams not the social as I had to work till late, most of the time the socials are cock feasts the only time I can't make it there's more woman then men sods law I guess lol chams was buzzing tho was a great night and to all the lady's saying there was not enough men you didn't really take a look around there where loads of single blokes there most of them just hang around the glory holes and the dark rooms upstairs. some of us like to have a chat and see a face beforehand, rather than just bend over and be a hole for anyone who fancies it... Striking difference between men's and women's mentality! "

Me you will find in the smoking area or downstairs quietly watching the world go by

By *lewelyn23Man
over a year ago

swansea

"I only went to chams not the social as I had to work till late, most of the time the socials are cock feasts the only time I can't make it there's more woman then men sods law I guess lol chams was buzzing tho was a great night and to all the lady's saying there was not enough men you didn't really take a look around there where loads of single blokes there most of them just hang around the glory holes and the dark rooms upstairs. some of us like to have a chat and see a face beforehand, rather than just bend over and be a hole for anyone who fancies it... Striking difference between men's and women's mentality!

Me you will find in the smoking area or downstairs quietly watching the world go by "

Same here, I was only really transitioning between the smoking area and downstairs

over a year ago

Everyone looks so good until there's a whiff of fag in the air

Post new Message to Thread