FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Social Summer Camp July 31st - 2nd August (updated)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Social camping weekend updated

Due to progression I've started a new thread with more detailed information to answer 'what's happening questions' I'm getting.

So I'm hosting a social camping weekend from the 31st July - 2nd August.

Location: The Gower, Swansea (exact location will only be disclosed to those attending to assure absolute security of discretion)

Cost: £10 per person per night (campsite charge for sole and exclusive use of the private field)

Campsite facilities. Showers, toilets (extra provided in field), laundrette, shop, pub/restaurant, swimming pool (indoor heated).

Private field facilities.

Portaloos, dressing room tents with electric) wash hand basins (tbc) and hopefully additional make shift showers in addition to those at the campsites shower block)

Open to singles and couples alike.

Straight, fab straight, bi, gay, TV, TS, whatever you want to be.

Due to demand a more private field was secured on the camp site where by a marquee for night time get togethers could also be facilitated for use.

The run down.

Friday there will be a meet and greet in the evening after everybody has pitched up and settled in. This will be held in the marquee for everybody to make themselves known and mingle and be friendly.

For those who will require seating this is a bring your own event so a suitable fold up chair or such like is advised. However there will be small bailed hay around the perimeter of the marquee as make shift seating.

Saturday - party time!!

(Weather permitting) there will be a daytime fun event, this will be one of two things but rest assured it's all in the name of s**ts and giggles (nobody literally s**t please) and to kick off a great friendly and fun day. You don't have to join in but c'mon, why not.

Between this and the main night event there will be time to chill out, sunbathe (hopefully) and get yourselves ready to dress as you wish.

Main night event.

Again hosted in the marquee, there will be a buffet provided, music, bring your own alcohol!! (I will try my best to provide enough mixers for those who run shot or whatever) again bring your own cups but I'll provide disposable ones for those who forget).

There will be a greedy girl tent tucked away and an additional play room with the BEST deluxe bed and mattress (hay) :p

There will be no theme unless there is a demand for it by the majority so if you want one speak up.

Rules!

*no playing outside of your tents.

*no playing in the campsite facilities.

*no playing in the fields.

*respect that this is a campsite and although a private field you are essentially in the outdoors at all times so noise is to be kept at a suitable level at all times.

*respect others

*bite a pillow or something similar if you have to.

*clean up after yourselves, bins will be provided.

*don't be a sex pest

*no means no!

*just bloody enjoy yourselves!!!

Deposit will be required to secure your place. These will be non-refundable so assure you can actually attend, The ONLY cost to attend is that set by the campsite for the private field and additional facilities they're providing (additional electric and toilets) and to cover their loss of other trade by means of tents close to the boundary of the field provided for sole use. set at £10 per person per night. (Very cheap actually as campsites in the area with less facilities charge more!!!!)

Deposits are to be paid by 14th July on the day that I have to pay the campsite a deposit to commit with final numbers.

This is not a commercially run event so don't expect everything to run with precision, I've made the final plan that's been approved by the campsite so whilst it's grown from original plan everything is now set in stone (with allowances of dress codes or themes), there will be people acting as 'camp Angels' to keep the peace after dark as I'm sure we'd all like to sleep and at some point and so would everybody else on the campsite.

Any questions feel free to ask on here but a quicker response will be had my personal message to myself.

9 weeks to go.....

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

over a year ago

And before anybody starts to slate the event or me as I've been hearing this is nothing but me offering everybody who wants to the chance to meet up with like minded people and enjoy the situation (camping) and equally have a good laugh, relax and have fun.

Not trying to be a regular event or trying to copy any event, it so happens to be my birthday weekend and a big birthday too and I'd rather spend it with like minded people than with people who are just going to remind me that I'm a year older and it all be vanilla and boring.

I enjoying camping and so the idea was born.

This will be costing me money to run as needed which was only I guess what my birthday would have cost me if I did something vanilla with friends and family.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good on you

Hope you have a good bday

Gutted I can't make it

But I hope you all have a filthy weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah thank you.

Promising to be a great weekend.

Shame you can't come and join in the fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know I'm gutted

My kids go camping down the gower on Sunday with their youth club lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going next weekend, mother has nagged me to take her cos she's not been camping for about 20 years.

Will feel like a survival exercise haha

Reply privately

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

[Removed by poster at 30/05/15 11:07:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going next weekend, mother has nagged me to take her cos she's not been camping for about 20 years.

Will feel like a survival exercise haha "

Ha ha ohh I will think of you while I'm laying on a beach next Friday with a nice cocktail

Lol it will be fun I love going out with my mum

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going next weekend, mother has nagged me to take her cos she's not been camping for about 20 years.

Will feel like a survival exercise haha

Ha ha ohh I will think of you while I'm laying on a beach next Friday with a nice cocktail

Lol it will be fun I love going out with my mum "

Oh I'll still be sipping cocktails, might even be on a beach too, be it one in the Gower but hey ho... Weather is suppose to be lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know it's flipping typical

It's ok I'm only going to get a tan ready for July when I go away with my mum

Ha ha I can't wait

All inclusive is defo the answer

Reply privately

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

Keep your head up and do what you wanna do you will always have your detractors just take no notice.

It takes a lot of effort to run an event or social as well we know but it will all be worth it when you see the smiles on people's faces and the good time they are having .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep your head up and do what you wanna do you will always have your detractors just take no notice.

It takes a lot of effort to run an event or social as well we know but it will all be worth it when you see the smiles on people's faces and the good time they are having .

"

See I'd he happy to take criticism from somebody who has arranged something similar but anybody in that position would know it's not about booking a field and erecting tents - this is taking up at least 2-3 hours of my day at the moment and that's a reduction in time since the start.

One thing for sure is a good time will be had by those attending, I've listened to requests by others and actioned them if it was possible. I cannot do anything more than that - I'm a one man band, added my own fun ideas and prey it works.

I'm very sure it will though. Think I'll go by the aim to please the majority and not everybody, think that's a good enough aim for any event because if I were able to please everybody I'd be a god, and that I'm not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep your head up and do what you wanna do you will always have your detractors just take no notice.

See I'd he happy to take criticism from somebody who has arranged something similar but anybody in that position would know it's not about booking a field and erecting tents - this is taking up at least 2-3 hours of my day at the moment and that's a reduction in time since the start.

One thing for sure is a good time will be had by those attending, I've listened to requests by others and actioned them if it was possible. I cannot do anything more than that - I'm a one man band, added my own fun ideas and prey it works.

I'm very sure it will though. Think I'll go by the aim to please the majority and not everybody, think that's a good enough aim for any event because if I were able to please everybody I'd be a god, and that I'm not."

Are we sure your not a Greek God yet though?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm very sure it will though. Think I'll go by the aim to please the majority and not everybody, think that's a good enough aim for any event because if I were able to please everybody I'd be a god, and that I'm not.

Are we sure your not a Greek God yet though? "

Or goddess?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are we sure your not a Greek God yet though? "

My toga is for when I run out of clothes, it's not symbolic of anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are we sure your not a Greek God yet though?

Or goddess? "

If only one had a fanny and tits, I wouldn't be so needy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anybody able to lend a hand before or after the event setting up or helping pack up and get the place back to the owners in a reasonable state I would be most grateful.

I'm going down on the Thursday 30th July to set the marquee and tents for various things and marking off areas.

I'll happily pay your stay for the night prior or after for the help and food, beer or wine of your choice supplied. This won't be a paid job as no income is being generated.

Inbox me if you're available to come early or stay to help.

Also a few have asked if I can arrange a bit of a get together before the event so the singles attending can meet up to get to know one another so they know somebody. I'm happy to arrange this but cannot manage it so again if somebody is willing to take reins please inbox me.

Cheers guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good luck with the weekend, hope you have a blast.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anymore for anymore?

Spaces filling quite nicely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Massive thank you to each and every person who's messaged and offered help to set everything up for everybody to enjoy.

Quite surprised how much behind the scenes help and support there has been to assure this event goes without a hitch (as best as possible).

Lovely lovely people!

Only 8 weeks to go guys so grab your place before they go. There is a cap on numbers and that's the minimum number the camp site want to cover their costs and their expected losses by us having sole use of the field and holiday makers not being permitted.

So fly me a message to reserve your place before they go.

I'm handing rein over to somebody to collect deposits as I don't have time to chase when they start to be taken but it's simple, don't pay, you're not coming. Can't be fairer than that.

Also have a spare dome tent if anybody required the lend of it. Will fit double air bed with a bit of room to spare.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right, deposits.

The very kind Deja_vous has offered to act as 'collections director' for me.

She is now on standby with a bank account and PayPal account to take deposits for the event.

Intended guests are expected to pay a £10 per person deposit before the event as per the campsites request to submit final numbers and pay a deposit to them before the event so everything is in order.

Please request bank details from Deja_vous or if you'd rather PayPal this is available. You're expected to add your usernames to a reference so we know who's paid and you'll be given code to then use when you arrive to check in with us and pay the remaining balance.

If you'd rather just pay in full that's fine too, be sure to tell Deja_vous that you're going to so she can mark it off that you have.

Friendly reminder that the whole and sole cost is £20 per person for the two nights.

Let's get the ball and fun times rolling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right, deposits.

She is now on standby with a bank account and PayPal account to take deposits for the event.

Intended guests are expected to pay a £10 per person deposit before the event as per the campsites request to submit final numbers and pay a deposit to them before the event so everything is in order.

Please request bank details from Deja_vous or if you'd rather PayPal this is available. You're expected to add your usernames to a reference so we know who's paid and you'll be given code to then use when you arrive to check in with us and pay the remaining balance.

If you'd rather just pay in full that's fine too, be sure to tell Deja_vous that you're going to so she can mark it off that you have.

Friendly reminder that the whole and sole cost is £20 per person for the two nights.

Let's get the ball and fun times rolling "

Reply privately

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Right, deposits.

Let's get the ball and fun times rolling

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

can all the ones attending this event mail me to sort out deposits

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bad example I'm setting, I shall pay mine tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saw the private portable shower blocks and toilets this weekend, very posh, I was expecting portaloo type ones.

Event will now be totally self contained

Reply privately

over a year ago

To those who private messaged me to come it seems like I've lost some names so could you please message me so I can update the list please.

Thanks guys!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Few questions about caravans and campers coming in.

They're perfectly fine for the event but electric hook ups will be limited.

Reply privately

over a year ago

come on guys get them deposits in you can either use paypal ,barcleys pingit or into a bank account xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

anymore for the camping event deposits are coming in nice now xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can almost smell the strawberry daiquiris

I apologise in advance for anybodies hangover on the 2nd August - I've already packed my ice crusher and blender

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me n twin 1 are too afraid of staying in a tent lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Me n twin 1 are too afraid of staying in a tent lol "

go to H and H w/e they got bunk houses lol if ya scared of tents lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Me n twin 1 are too afraid of staying in a tent lol

go to H and H w/e they got bunk houses lol if ya scared of tents lol "

Not sure they have room left in it but ask them.

But nothing to be afraid of in a tent, you can make them as comfortable as you need them to be.

And can always lock zips

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/06/15 18:05:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

A tent mind! Omg il be like worzel gummage by the Sunday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A tent mind! Omg il be like worzel gummage by the Sunday "

You will never glamp it pmsfl.

Your to much of a princess

But I loves ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha, fear not there will be a big dressing room tent for the ladies with electric where you can do you hair and makeup and whatnot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A tent mind! Omg il be like worzel gummage by the Sunday

Haha, fear not there will be a big dressing room tent for the ladies with electric where you can do you hair and makeup and whatnot. "

Oh thank the Lord! I thought I would have to dash home nightly to sort myself out haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

You will never glamp it pmsfl.

Your to much of a princess

But I loves ya "

Top Princess me x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Princesses go camping too.

All good fun it'll be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have another 4 man done tent available if anybody needs to borrow one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have another 4 man done tent available if anybody needs to borrow one. "

Us Please x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wooohooo for us x pleasereee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Less of the I'm a princess sis and more WE

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Tent reserved*

I'll see if I can find more

Reply privately

over a year ago

So we've got two sisters and two brothers at the camp - that'll raise a few people's peckers. Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So we've got two sisters and two brothers at the camp - that'll raise a few people's peckers. Haha"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yay that's what we all want we mind x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yay that's what we all want we mind x "

Angels? Umm. Don't lie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So we've got two sisters and two brothers at the camp - that'll raise a few people's peckers. Haha"

It's certainly raised mine!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's all just say we're Angels until the heats turned up haha.

I've got a feeling this event is going to be amazing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We very quiet mind ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

^^^^ she's telling lies

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm quiet!!!

When I'm sleeping

Reply privately

over a year ago

^^^^^no sleeping in summer camp sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't plan on sleeping, occasional nap but im good with that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Due to a few drops out because of other commitments we've got plenty of space for single guys and couples.

Just drop us a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Just remember you'll have to be verified by meeting to attend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I have a tent next to new nd blonde please nd help with erection of my marquee sorry tent xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I have a tent next to new nd blonde please nd help with erection of my marquee sorry tent xx

"

Haha, of course!

I'll be sure to get some lovely little helpers for the ladies with tents and whatnot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I have a tent next to new nd blonde please nd help with erection of my marquee sorry tent xx

Haha, of course!

I'll be sure to get some lovely little helpers for the ladies with tents and whatnot"

I'll message déjà vous nd thank you

Kind sir x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha, of course!

I'll be sure to get some lovely little helpers for the ladies with tents and whatnot

I'll message déjà vous nd thank you

Kind sir x"

Oh I'd just messaged you regarding booking/confirming places.

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seem to be getting in the camping mood today haha.

What're we? Gin Whores?

Reply privately

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"Right, deposits.

Let's get the ball and fun times rolling "

Reply privately

over a year ago

What're we? Gin Whores? "

Gin whores on the naughty table

Reply privately

over a year ago

What're we? Gin Whores?

Gin whores on the naughty table "

I'll drink to that

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/15 10:50:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

What're we? Gin Whores?

Gin whores on the naughty table

I'll drink to that "

Me too! Bottoms up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah only just read all this sounds amazing babe

Well bloody done xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah only just read all this sounds amazing babe

Well bloody done xx"

You best be coming!

I'll even bring you a ******* step to sit on so you're right at home

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right guys sorry I was slow answering messages and sending payment details out but I was away camping and my signal was shit but I'm back now so get them deposits in it's gonna be an awesome event

Reply privately

over a year ago

How very dare you be out of contact, s'pos you're going to use family time as an excuse too? Heavens above!!

Anybody a bit deflated in the delay of her replies please accept my apologies and I'll be sure to get her to to pour you a shot for your trauma

C'mon guys, roll up roll up.

Lots of non-confirmed spaces left to fill, singles, couples and those non-conformists - any additions to the confirmed lovely bunch are most welcome.

ONLY those who confirm are coming so this event is controlled correctly.

6 weeks 6 days to go

Reply privately

over a year ago

my bad lol I,ll try not to let it happen again I feel so bad I,m offering a blow job to who ever pays the deposit in the next ten minutes xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"my bad lol I,ll try not to let it happen again I feel so bad I,m offering a blow job to who ever pays the deposit in the next ten minutes xxxxx"

For being selfish I think you should extend the offer to an hour!

Might just pay deposits on guys behalves for the fun of it now haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl ok hour it is xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I had two ladies pay me in Cash. Problem - they don't have willies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I had two ladies pay me in Cash. Problem - they don't have willies.

"

I,m safe then lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks to those who have paid deposits and confirmed places the last few days!

Need to stress again that for everybodies safety and security and total discretion we will ONLY be disclosing the location to those who have paid a deposit and confirmed prior!

This stops any unwanted or needed attention from parties beyond fab.

Cheers guys!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Erm.. Just had an interesting hour attempting to put up a tent with twin 2.. I think we will need some assistance

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Erm.. Just had an interesting hour attempting to put up a tent with twin 2.. I think we will need some assistance "

pmsl I,m sure there will be plenty of men offering to assist with erections xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Erm.. Just had an interesting hour attempting to put up a tent with twin 2.. I think we will need some assistance

pmsl I,m sure there will be plenty of men offering to assist with erections xxxxx"

Oh I do like a good erection

Reply privately

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

Can you add me please

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can you add me please

Thank you "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Erm.. Just had an interesting hour attempting to put up a tent with twin 2.. I think we will need some assistance

pmsl I,m sure there will be plenty of men offering to assist with erections xxxxx

Oh I do like a good erection "

Ohhh I'm a

Reply privately

over a year ago

6 weeks n 4 days ...... Just saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

What' are people's thoughts on open fancy dress on sat night .... It's so much more fun and also could even have a naughty prize for best costumes .... Thoughts guys n girls ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohh we love a costume don't we.. excellent idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wanna be Tarzan!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wanna be Tarzan!"

Just a pair of pants really

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wanna be Tarzan!

Just a pair of pants really "

Well, I'd try and look authentic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wanna be Tarzan!

Just a pair of pants really

Well, I'd try and look authentic "

Hmmmmmm .... What to dress as ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on guys only 6 weeks to go I need your deposits if you want to attend xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Come on guys only 6 weeks to go I need your deposits if you want to attend xxx"

Il drop ours down this week x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Come on guys only 6 weeks to go I need your deposits if you want to attend xxx

Il drop ours down this week x x x"

Ok Hun thank you xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Flicking through fancy dress like there's no tomorrow anyone decided what they wearing

Reply privately

over a year ago

bump

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it too early to start packing yet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm all packed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm all packed "

Don't doubt that for a moment!

We should arrange a pre camp camp for a trial run for you haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm all packed

We should arrange a pre camp camp for a trial run for you haha. "

Best I pack for that too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm all packed

Best I pack for that too "

Bring the gin glasses! Don't smash them en route though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

having another trial run in our van the weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm all packed

Best I pack for that too

Bring the gin glasses! Don't smash them en route though. "

Yay can't wait x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"having another trial run in our van the weekend "

Bloody hell mun, you had last weekend away and now you're away again? You best have good 3G. xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"having another trial run in our van the weekend

Bloody hell mun, you had last weekend away and now you're away again? You best have good 3G. xx"

My 3G is shit but won't be as bad as last week I've got the camping bug now this event can't come quick enough xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't wait either, loads of lovely people, a bloody good laugh, cocktails and gin... My head is already there enjoying haha.

Gonna be an amazing weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have another spare 2 man dome tent if anybody needs one... Don't ask questions, just shout if you need a tent for the weekend haha.

Hire cost is a beer

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is everyone sleeping on blow up beds ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is everyone sleeping on blow up beds ? "

I'd like man mattress

Reply privately

over a year ago

you plan on sleeping ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure you'll find plenty of places to rest your head - might mean with your mouth wide open but hey ho...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

" "

haha.

But in answer to your question blow up beds will be your best comfort.

I find putting a duvet on top of one to make it more comfortable best and for extra comfort bugger a sleeping bag - another duvet over you.

That's how I do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yer I can't do sleeping bag so that sounds like the best option .... That and my fleecy pjs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is everyone sleeping on blow up beds ?

you plan on sleeping ? "

Ummmmmm we'll need some power naps

Reply privately

over a year ago

No time for power naps on my watch. We'll be busy drinking gin mun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No time for power naps on my watch. We'll be busy drinking gin mun "

Think we best bring hangover energy drinks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No time for power naps on my watch. We'll be busy drinking gin mun

Think we best bring hangover energy drinks "

Stay d*unk - no hangover

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gin fizz

Reply privately

over a year ago

just came back from a week away watching surfers bloody hell some wicked tents about these days aint there. Hope you all have a blast and remember birthday cards for the host lol. tc xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

bloody scorching here in Tenby if it's like this I'll be well happy xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

hope weather is really good, long range weather is good i think

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come rain, come shine or whatever it may be. The lovely people attending will over shadow the weather but I'm hoping to catch a bloody sun tan too. haha.

Really can't wait for this to happen now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gin and prosecco cocktails

Reply privately

over a year ago

No no no

No no no!

Pornstar martini's

Although could make them with gin instead of vodka

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh god, this is going to get messy!

I apologise, in advance, to anyone I may sex pest hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh god, this is going to get messy!

I apologise, in advance, to anyone I may sex pest hahaha "

It's ok I'm always well behaved so I will look after u x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I apologise, in advance, to anyone I may sex pest hahaha "

I can't see any man having a problem with this haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ok I'm always well behaved so I will look after u x "

AS IF!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ok I'm always well behaved so I will look after u x

AS IF!!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't see any man having a problem with this haha. "

Let's hope not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just ordered passion fruit purée

Reply privately

over a year ago

right guys I,m back from camping for a bit so get them deposits coming in not long to go now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Part timer!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Part timer! "

Reply privately

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Part timer!

"

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Roll up roll up.

We'll soon be at the month count down

So many lovely singles and couples attanding you'd be a fool not to come.

Please message me if you want to attend or have any questions.

Verified members only please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

right lovely people if your attending this event I need your deposits not long to go now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exciting

Marquee is arriving Monday.

Ordered prizes.

BBQ to sort next and almost done.

My house is slowly being taken over by stuff!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exciting

Ordered prizes.

My house is slowly being taken over by stuff!! "

I'm sure it'll be worth it !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exciting

Ordered prizes.

My house is slowly being taken over by stuff!!

I'm sure it'll be worth it ! "

Been making nice little a holes in your tent but let's just pretend moths have been at it eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just been asked about food for the event, please understand that people attending are ONLY paying to camp and I'm footing the rest of the bill so....

I don't mind putting a finger buffet on for the evening event but I get people will want something more substantial to eat before having a few drinks so - been speaking with another attendee and we thought the best and easiest way to feed the masses would be a BBQ.

Attendees will be expected to put £1 in a pot if they are eating from it, this will cover the cost of food purchased.

Salad, vegie burgers, beef burgers, kebabs/skewers, hot dogs and a selection of dressings and sauces will be available.

So no need to bring a cooker unless you'd rather something else.

We'll also do breakfast rolls in the morning on the BBQ at the same cost and offer teas and coffee as well.

Don't think we can do more than that really.

I best go find two very big BBQ's!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

had more deposits today and I,m meeting someone to grab their deposit off them tomorrow anyone else wanting to drop deposits to me rather than using paypal or bank feel free to message me and I can sort something out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"had more deposits today and I,m meeting someone to grab their deposit off them tomorrow anyone else wanting to drop deposits to me rather than using paypal or bank feel free to message me and I can sort something out "

Ah you're a star! Thanks so much for helping, really appreciate it!

Been like the mad hotline today, can't keep up with messages!!

Single male list is almost full now guys so act quick!

Only committed guests are attending.

Some lovely couples confirming, single females - jeez, bloody lovely.

So excited I could wee!!!

I can sense a busy weekend ahead planning and adding to lists

Reply privately

over a year ago

"had more deposits today and I,m meeting someone to grab their deposit off them tomorrow anyone else wanting to drop deposits to me rather than using paypal or bank feel free to message me and I can sort something out

Ah you're a star! Thanks so much for helping, really appreciate it!

Been like the mad hotline today, can't keep up with messages!!

Single male list is almost full now guys so act quick!

Only committed guests are attending.

Some lovely couples confirming, single females - jeez, bloody lovely.

So excited I could wee!!!

I can sense a busy weekend ahead planning and adding to lists "

no problem at all xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, numbers coming in thick and fast!

We still have a good amount of space for couples and single female numbers are stacking nicely.

Single guys list will be closed soon as we're only accepting 20 at this present time.

Anybody wanting to attend please message me for more info or for information on how to book.

We'll soon be getting into our month count down!!!!!!

Pre camp socials are already planned for Cardiff and Swansea for those wanting to meet up prior (we thought this to be nice for singles to meet up prior so they'll know people when they arrive and equally great for couples new to socials or events) dates will be confirmed for these by tomorrow evening.

Honestly can't wait for this event now, so many lovely people I'm looking forward to seeing and enjoying the weekend with

Reply privately

over a year ago

can all those I have given payment details too sort you deposits out please and let me know when you have done it so I can mark you down as payed thankyou cant wait for this now I,m so excited I,m having another trial run in our caravan again next week xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Skiving again... Appreciate you're helping tirelessly off your own free will but come on, how many weekends you had off now?

Great knowing who's coming too isn't it

the guest list is the driving force and making it worth while all the effort. excited as hell here!!! Genuinely cannot wait!!! Lovely people and think this will also be my best birthday to date

Now to find an outfit...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Skiving again... Appreciate you're helping tirelessly off your own free will but come on, how many weekends you had off now?

the guest list is the driving force and making it worth while all the effort. excited as hell here!!! Genuinely cannot wait!!! Lovely people and think this will also be my best birthday to date

Now to find an outfit... "

It's ok no skiving this time my internet works in Tenby lol really can't wait now haven't thought about outfits either I best get my ass into gear xx

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

carnt wait 4 this be fablious xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"carnt wait 4 this be fablious xx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Skiving again... Appreciate you're helping tirelessly off your own free will but come on, how many weekends you had off now?

Now to find an outfit...

It's ok no skiving this time my internet works in Tenby lol really can't wait now haven't thought about outfits either I best get my ass into gear xx"

are we having a fancy dress theme then

I need some ideas omg help lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's wear what the funk you like, a few wanted to do fancy dress and my friends more so because it's my birthday isn't it.

No wrong attire at this event - but prize for the most insanely dressed

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"carnt wait 4 this be fablious xx

"

mwah n seeing my sexyassed mates xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's wear what the funk you like, a few wanted to do fancy dress and my friends more so because it's my birthday isn't it.

"

I,m dressing as someone else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's wear what the funk you like, a few wanted to do fancy dress and my friends more so because it's my birthday isn't it.

I,m dressing as someone else "

Wow, put some real thought into that fair play!

I'm dressing as somebody else too, hope we don't have the same outfit!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm dressing as somebody else too, hope we don't have the same outfit! "

well I,m hoping you come dressed as me so you can carry out all my promises and I can sit back and relax

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do I have to dress up?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do I have to dress up?"

Yea, you're Colette the dinner lady.

Didn't she tell you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well that help me decide lol

huh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do I have to dress up?

Didn't she tell you? "

Do I have to bring my own spotted dick?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well that help me decide lol

huh "

Not decided myself yet, nawtyredhead is having a mooch on t'internet for ideas - I shall text you with findings for fancy dress.

Can all talk about it at social anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do I have to dress up?

Didn't she tell you?

Do I have to bring my own spotted dick?"

Yea, just don't go offering all the females a creampie, they might get the wrong end of the stick

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do I have to dress up?

Didn't she tell you?

Yea, just don't go offering all the females a creampie, they might get the wrong end of the stick "

I reckon you should wear that outfit you sent me a picture of still laughing at the text

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have an outfit sorted ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do I have to dress up?

Didn't she tell you?

Yea, just don't go offering all the females a creampie, they might get the wrong end of the stick

I reckon you should wear that outfit you sent me a picture of still laughing at the text "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have an outfit sorted ??"

Birthday suit?

Or a nice tabard and dinner trolley?

Reply privately

over a year ago

lets just say he don't look pretty in pink !

Reply privately

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

well I,m hoping you come dressed as me so you can carry out all my promises and I can sit back and relax "

Oh go on then I will take one for the team,, if I must

Reply privately

over a year ago

well I,m hoping you come dressed as me so you can carry out all my promises and I can sit back and relax

Oh go on then I will take one for the team,, if I must "

thankyou apples your such a good friend to have pmsl xxxx

Reply privately

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

thankyou apples your such a good friend to have pmsl xxxx"

You forgot to say 'so you can sit back, relax and watch '. Lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

thankyou apples your such a good friend to have pmsl xxxx

You forgot to say 'so you can sit back, relax and watch '. Lol xxx"

well that goes without saying lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

30 DAYS TO GO

And so the countdown begins!

Single male list is now closed (reserve list available) - plenty of space for single females and couples, all we ask is that your deposits are paid ASAP to confirm your place, we'd like those who say they're going to come to show true commitment so we don't give places to somebody who isn't going to attend and somebody else miss out as numbers are capped.

Those coming from Cardiff, Newport, Merthyr and surrounding areas a few guests have offered lifts to those without a car. PM me and I'll put you in touch with the guests.

Remember it's only £20 per person for the whole weekend, couldn't make it any cheaper if I tried!

Let the countdown and good times roll

Reply privately

over a year ago

I may have someone in need of a lift I'll get them to message you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I may have someone in need of a lift I'll get them to message you xx"