Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

TIMEWASTERS AND FAKES

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bit of a chat And advice I need guys and gals. Been let down by time wasters and fakes. Last night I went to meet someone who had lied about his age and was 10 years plus older than he had told me. Clearly had shown me a pic of him when he was younger. Made me feel so vulnerable and I have lost my faith to meet up with anyone for seX. I have had some amazing meets off here, but feel like these timewasters have scared me off. As my family and friends don't know about this side my life I don't feel I have anyone I can chat about it too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Bit of a chat And advice I need guys and gals. Been let down by time wasters and fakes. Last night I went to meet someone who had lied about his age and was 10 years plus older than he had told me. Clearly had shown me a pic of him when he was younger. Made me feel so vulnerable and I have lost my faith to meet up with anyone for seX. I have had some amazing meets off here, but feel like these timewasters have scared me off. As my family and friends don't know about this side my life I don't feel I have anyone I can chat about it too. "

oh im sorry you been let down you ought to come up tonight social party going on we been on here long enough to know the score with timewasters if you want to come message me i cant message you

over a year ago

Sorry to hear this. I dunno why guys and gals like these just be open and honest from the beginning. Would make life so much easier but it's not a perfect world.

Just keep the faith and your guard up x

over a year ago

Ring the samaritans

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi, report his profile to admin. connie x

over a year ago

We always have a 5mins chat on Skype before we meet just for this reason, if someone doesn't want to Skype then no problem we just move on.x

over a year ago

Skype/Face time/get them to hold up a pic with your name on.

Simples.

By *appy campersCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

"Ring the samaritans"

Bit rude don't you think?

over a year ago

"Bit of a chat And advice I need guys and gals. Been let down by time wasters and fakes. Last night I went to meet someone who had lied about his age and was 10 years plus older than he had told me. Clearly had shown me a pic of him when he was younger. Made me feel so vulnerable and I have lost my faith to meet up with anyone for seX. I have had some amazing meets off here, but feel like these timewasters have scared me off. As my family and friends don't know about this side my life I don't feel I have anyone I can chat about it too. "

You're not alone, my last meet was a disaster and its made me nervous about meeting anyone again. Not sure how to overcome this really?!? Xx

over a year ago

"Ring the samaritans

Bit rude don't you think? "

not only that but insulting to people who genuinely use the service!!

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear this. I dunno why guys and gals like these just be open and honest from the beginning. Would make life so much easier but it's not a perfect world.

Just keep the faith and your guard up x"

This. It's a sad fact that people will always do things like that to get meets. But there are plenty of genuine people out there.

Even attending a Social is not guaranteed to get you the inside track, but at least if you do show up to this sort of event people can eventually get to know you.

over a year ago

Such a shame because there's so many nice guys out there, I went through a run of time wasters a while back & it really pissed me off because my time is so precious. Lately I've been really lucky & I've met some lovely guys, stick with it x

By *etsaroundMan
over a year ago

Valley's

Yes I agree, there are some nice genuine people out there, have met some, and enjoyed good times. So yes it is worth hanging on.

Unfortunately there are some deceptive morons out there that need to be drowned.

Get a cheap, second number, pay as you go phone, meet someone in a public place, coffee mc donalds etc etc, click, Dai iawn Diolch or run like a banana.....

over a year ago

Bas@#$?* ruin it for the genuine guys like me

over a year ago

"Ring the samaritans

Bit rude don't you think? not only that but insulting to people who genuinely use the service!!"

My thoughts exactly

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

95 percent of people here have told a fib i bet and i would say 95 percent of the bloke's here have knocked a couple of years of their real age and i would also say 80 percent of the blokes here have robbed their pic's and cock shot's from the net

over a year ago

This is reason I talk on the phone and have a social meet in day for a coffee first

There is a lot of time wasters and fakes but they will always be there you need to find a way that works for you to suss them out

I tend to find people who have something to hide won't give their number out

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for your comforting words guys. Xx

over a year ago

"Ring the samaritans

Bit rude don't you think? not only that but insulting to people who genuinely use the service!!

My thoughts exactly "

Why?

You think yourselves better placed than people who are trained to help?

I've witnessed people spiral into depressive states over less than this, or is it just me that read the OP's thread as someone on the precipice anxiety ?

Better to get help off motiveless people that are trained, than a group of people that although well meaning don't fully recognise the dangers a knock to one's self worth can do.

Perhaps it is just me

over a year ago

Its a sad but true state of the site, and dont despair there are lots of genuine people who really are worth meeting.

I have to be honest I think the best route for all is social events, clubs, or an initial coffee before anything happens.

By *itherofusCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Either a social meet first or else Skype/FaceTime at least identifies the meet regarding age/looks.

However some men have turned up alone with very poor excuses as why their wives cannot make the meet....

Needless to say these social meets tend to be very short....

But the good meets far outweigh the bad...so keep on plugging.....

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Its a sad but true state of the site, and dont despair there are lots of genuine people who really are worth meeting.

I have to be honest I think the best route for all is social events, clubs, or an initial coffee before anything happens. "

What are you on about

I picked you up in a layby last night. Hadn't even met you before. ... lol

Just joking, socials, coffee meets are the way to go

over a year ago

Recently I've heard of even veried and well know people not bothering to turn up.

So it's just not newbies

over a year ago

"Its a sad but true state of the site, and dont despair there are lots of genuine people who really are worth meeting.

I have to be honest I think the best route for all is social events, clubs, or an initial coffee before anything happens. "

over a year ago

I have to be honest I think the best route for all is social events, clubs, or an initial coffee before anything happens.

What are you on about

Just joking, socials, coffee meets are the way to go "

Hahahahaaaa brilliant night tho

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

What are you on about

Just joking, socials, coffee meets are the way to go "

It's amazing what you find in lay by's lol

over a year ago

I would open your age range up so people will be honest but in your head only choose the guys that are 40...... Or as advised Skype or afternoon coffee meets in public

You will always get times wasters and liars and it makes it almost impossible for single guys now shame

Anyway good luck

over a year ago

What are you on about

It's amazing what you find in lay by's lol "

over a year ago

Perhaps make people go on a cam with sound first so that they can't hide. After all, if they are too chicken to say hello over the phone then they're probably not going to work for you on a meet.

For the record, I AM old, fat and ugly and a bit clapped out to boot but I've got a fine naughty imagination and an appreciation for pleasure.

over a year ago

I never, ever talk on the phone or go on cam, I'm doomed but then, I've said this for a long time, I think I could be fake

over a year ago

I'm fake lol

I'm a 79 year old guy

No teeth and I haven't Seen my cock for years

Does anyone wanna check if it's still there for me ?

over a year ago

What are you on about

It's amazing what you find in lay by's lol "

I remember having great fun in a lay you ?? xxxx

over a year ago

Maybe admin should consider having an icon on people's profiles which people can click if they ever get timewasted by that person. It will soon all the fakes and liars off here. Its becoming a joke now tbh amd its doing my head in!

over a year ago

What if you asked me to meet and on the way you get a flat Tyre

I think your lying and click that button marking you as a time waster

Or people with kids one is poorly or sitter lets them down last minute they can't meet

Or someone just annoys you so you wanna get them banned

It's a good idea but 101 reasons why it wouldn't work x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

What are you on about

It's amazing what you find in lay by's lol

I remember having great fun in a lay you ?? xxxx"

Oh yes now that was an awesome day well spent lol xxxx

over a year ago

It's official I'm a timewaster

over a year ago

"It's official I'm a timewaster "

Can confirm. Will be applying for permaban for Giggles

over a year ago

"It's official I'm a timewaster

Can confirm. Will be applying for permaban for Giggles "

over a year ago

"It's official I'm a timewaster "

You shouldnt be banned but put down Pmsl love you gigs xxxx

over a year ago

"It's official I'm a timewaster

You shouldnt be banned but put down Pmsl love you gigs xxxx"

Ohhhh plz that sounds so perfect lol

over a year ago

Yep fake and timewaster here as well i am just hete to perv

over a year ago

I can relate to your status hun x

By *actileluvaMan
over a year ago

valleys

It happens to us men as well, there is no point not to be honest, after all honesty leads to trust doesn't it?

By *etsaroundMan
over a year ago

Valley's

I have had one tonight, phone me at 9. No answer, no reply to tx, do you just turn up to address? Is it real?

WTF

Cunt.

over a year ago

Need to set up a REAL MEETS CLUB...only for the sexy and reliable

over a year ago

"Bit of a chat And advice I need guys and gals. Been let down by time wasters and fakes. Last night I went to meet someone who had lied about his age and was 10 years plus older than he had told me. Clearly had shown me a pic of him when he was younger. Made me feel so vulnerable and I have lost my faith to meet up with anyone for seX. I have had some amazing meets off here, but feel like these timewasters have scared me off. As my family and friends don't know about this side my life I don't feel I have anyone I can chat about it too.

You're not alone, my last meet was a disaster and its made me nervous about meeting anyone again. Not sure how to overcome this really?!? Xx"

You're definitely not alone. My last arranged meet just didn't bother showing up, then her profile disappeared. I'm not nervous about meeting anyone, I just feel like I can't be arsed any more, as this has happened a couple of times now with no-shows, so i'm just here to enjoy the Forums, chat to online friends, and generally have a good perve when the mood takes me...for the foreseeable future at least.

I don't know quite what it'll take to make me want to meet off here again...at least if I go out to town it's 'real' people and a good laugh on a night out.

Post new Message to Thread