Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

Hope you sorted out everything in your secret meeting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If there was a secret meeting how do you know about it?

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

He carnt tell ya cher its secret xxx

over a year ago

What secret meeting ??

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

There was nothing secret about it it was a meeting of social organisers ... all were invited. .. to discuss possible ways of future socials being spoilt by the immature attitude of those who choose to phone or contact the venues of said socials in an attempt to spoil everybody's night out. And that is it xx well it would appear those with a guilty conscience already having a dig.

Past experiences where shared there was no slating of anyone ,matters were discussed ie security and safety for all swingers at the socials

so no offence was meant to anyone or anything in any shape or form.

and thats all we will say on the matter xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Sorry couldn't make it daughter nagged life out of me to babysit lol x

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

Lol will let u off lol xxx have messaged u xxxxx

over a year ago

Well said fire xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right wtf is going on??????

I was thanking everyone for a good night in chams...

Secret meeting??????

Let me tell you all there was nothing secretive about it and anyone who what's to know what was said just let me know.

Don't you think this week there have been enough vicious vindictive nasty people around????

And enough crap said???

I have never felt so humiliated in all my life and to think se one would be as evil to do what they did when all I try and do is get you all together

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"There was nothing secret about it it was a meeting of social organisers ... all were invited. .. to discuss possible ways of future socials being spoilt by the immature attitude of those who choose to phone or contact the venues of said socials in an attempt to spoil everybody's night out. And that is it xx well it would appear those with a guilty conscience already having a dig.

Past experiences where shared there was no slating of anyone ,matters were discussed ie security and safety for all swingers at the socials

so no offence was meant to anyone or anything in any shape or form.

and thats all we will say on the matter xxxxxxxx"

Well there seams a lot of finger pointing all the time and you learn in general life that the ones who keep on pointing the fingers are nirmally the ones causing the hassle and problems and that's not just in fab that's on real life also and also the ones in the loop and are friends with everyone that's been proven over and over and thought after the last thread everything was sorted out and was all left but unfortunetly not and certain people can't leave things lay without stirring up the embers again to start it all up again and I find it out of order after trying to help out a friend to what appeared to be a group witch hunt that they then go and do exactly the same thing as they got so upset about in the week,so looks like certain groups are being formed to tackle every aspect of fab and its issues yet I thought that was what admin was supposed to be there for ? Any way hope you got everything sorted and you find out who's trying to spoil everyone's fun as its not right and well out of order as its supposed to be fun but atm it's not and that's why people are leaving they don't want or need the hassle as they have more important things to worry about in their real lives ty

over a year ago

Plz enough now fire and ice said what the meeting was about and unforunetly it's something that admin can't help us with . No witch hunt was started last night just trying to make the privacy and safety at the socials better for everyone . And I for one as a social organiser am happy if all attendees privacy is safe wouldn't you ? Bustylou xx

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"Plz enough now fire and ice said what the meeting was about and unforunetly it's something that admin can't help us with . No witch hunt was started last night just trying to make the privacy and safety at the socials better for everyone . And I for one as a social organiser am happy if all attendees privacy is safe wouldn't you ? Bustylou xx "

Yea I totally agree as there's to many sabotages going on and not fun for anyone involved in going to parties,socails or events and even more so the ones that put in the hard work to run them either and the last sobotage is worse due to the lady in question having Childern and no one has the right to give out their private details at all totally out of order so yes privicey is paramount indeed

Post new Message to Thread