Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

collars

Jump to newest

By *onny-n-clyde OP   Couple
over a year ago

cwmbran,

So excited coz yesterday Clyde bought me my first collar (not a posh sparkling 1 yet). Even though we like mild bdsm play, for us the collar is more symbolic in that who ever we play with ultimately I belong to Clyde. Just curious if others see collars as symbolic in this way or is it just us? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely see it as symbolic

over a year ago

Yes definitely. Whenever i wear one of mine it is to symbolise that I 'belong' to Stig .... even if i am out playing solo.

My favourite is a steel one with a tiny key which only Stig can lock me into and undo cos it is soooo small ... he loves the control lol!

Rosie x

over a year ago

"So excited coz yesterday Clyde bought me my first collar (not a posh sparkling 1 yet). Even though we like mild bdsm play, for us the collar is more symbolic in that who ever we play with ultimately I belong to Clyde. Just curious if others see collars as symbolic in this way or is it just us? x"

I actually think it's lovely.

The other thread on here about one made me relise what they stood for as I really didn't take much notice

By *arren e treggidenMan
over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"So excited coz yesterday Clyde bought me my first collar (not a posh sparkling 1 yet). Even though we like mild bdsm play, for us the collar is more symbolic in that who ever we play with ultimately I belong to Clyde. Just curious if others see collars as symbolic in this way or is it just us? x

I actually think it's lovely.

The other thread on here about one made me relise what they stood for as I really didn't take much notice"

you get more respect when you wear a collar from people in the know actualy more respect than when you wear a wedding ring its a clue in the clubs that you are protected and owned used to be fun at some socials where the swingers havent a clue was a good topic /ice breaker though and i have met realy genuine friends on here through my x slave now i need a new one ive got an empty collar ive made a few collars for people on this site respect to you all

over a year ago

Love a collar on a person . . knowing your controlled or in control . . Lol xx

over a year ago

Luv collared women, respect to them

By *arren e treggidenMan
over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"Love a collar on a person . . knowing your controlled or in control . . Lol xx"

as you made perfectly clear last night hr makes a lush cupper lol was a good night xx

over a year ago

Got my public one on in my profile picture =] I much prefer it to my bedroom one, so girly and cute

over a year ago

"Love a collar on a person . . knowing your controlled or in control . . Lol xx

as you made perfectly clear last night hr makes a lush cupper lol was a good night xx"

think next time he may have to be in a maids outfit xx

Post new Message to Thread