Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Glory hole (not)

Jump to newest

By *iffidus OP   Man
over a year ago

newport

So I'm say at my desk and this lovely salt of the earth woman comes over to me and asks if I could do her a favour. She wants an extension on her house could I do the planning drawings for her. Of course I say. So I open Google Earth to have a look at her house and she has a garage. So I say why extend do you use the garage just convert that. No she says I can't our glory hole is in there. After spitting coffee I say your what!?!?!? Turns out where she lives that's what they call your junk area/store etc. Hehe. Just thought Id share that little anecdote xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I'm say at my desk and this lovely salt of the earth woman comes over to me and asks if I could do her a favour. She wants an extension on her house could I do the planning drawings for her. Of course I say. So I open Google Earth to have a look at her house and she has a garage. So I say why extend do you use the garage just convert that. No she says I can't our glory hole is in there. After spitting coffee I say your what!?!?!? Turns out where she lives that's what they call your junk area/store etc. Hehe. Just thought Id share that little anecdote xx"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread