Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

House warming party

Jump to newest

By *iger South Wales OP   Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Looking at arranging a house warming party on Saturday 28th march.

Looking for fabbers that want to have a few drinks and then have some fun with the other couples and singles that hopefully attend.

PM me if your interested.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would like to see your new abode.

Reply privately

By *ig bird brightWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

That's same night as the Newport social

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Well, I got to admire a guy who just keeps on trying... is this the same house as before or have you changed houses four times in the last year lol?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

I know.

Not everyone goes to socials and would rather attend a adult house party instead.

See what people want on this thread and go from there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Well, I got to admire a guy who just keeps on trying... is this the same house as before or have you changed houses four times in the last year lol? "

No this will be a new house I am moving to. And 1st house in 15 months.

Not 4th in 12 months.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hope you have a wicked party. i remember you outside swansea social a while back now hope party is a blastxx

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Well, I got to admire a guy who just keeps on trying... is this the same house as before or have you changed houses four times in the last year lol?

No this will be a new house I am moving to. And 1st house in 15 months.

Not 4th in 12 months. "

Ah right, guess it must be sum1 else that's posted as you then, damn that green arrow!

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

But seriously, like I said before dude, hit the socials, do some networking, you should get a better response then, instead of ending up with a sausage-fest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"But seriously, like I said before dude, hit the socials, do some networking, you should get a better response then, instead of ending up with a sausage-fest. "

I was at the Swansea social on Saturday.

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"But seriously, like I said before dude, hit the socials, do some networking, you should get a better response then, instead of ending up with a sausage-fest.

I was at the Swansea social on Saturday. "

Well, get them to verify you lol.

People will not turn up at a house-party if they see the guestlist is all guys, you need to expand your network, chat, make friends, and then invite those people.

You should know this "cold-calling" doesn't work, you did it a few times before with no success.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"But seriously, like I said before dude, hit the socials, do some networking, you should get a better response then, instead of ending up with a sausage-fest.

I was at the Swansea social on Saturday.

Well, get them to verify you lol.

People will not turn up at a house-party if they see the guestlist is all guys, you need to expand your network, chat, make friends, and then invite those people.

You should know this "cold-calling" doesn't work, you did it a few times before with no success."

I have had good success when I have had house party's

Now looking to organise another 1.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think he is right Tiger, I went to their last house party and it was great. I really enjoyed the pool.

Reply privately

over a year ago

House christening party was over a year ago

The other one was just a house party

Hope you have a great night I am going england that weekend x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think he is right Tiger, I went to their last house party and it was great. I really enjoyed the pool."

whose lol i got a paddling pool that any good lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Organising a party can be hard work but good fun. It's a lot easier when you invite people you know and will turn up. Our party in Saturday we had about 30 people attend it was a great night.

Good luck x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi ill come to your party I can bring a fem freind aswell if you want xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Hi ill come to your party I can bring a fem freind aswell if you want xx"

Ok. Will the female be putting her name down on her or will she PM me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha!

The fems are to be vetted by the host ?

Pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Ha!

Pmsl "

Not at all. Just don't want it to be male heavy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ha!

Pmsl

Not at all. Just don't want it to be male heavy. "

Still dont get why fems have to be vetted ? Unless they have cocks ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Ha!

Pmsl

Not at all. Just don't want it to be male heavy.

Still dont get why fems have to be vetted ? Unless they have cocks ?

"

Are you attending.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ummm....let me think....no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Ummm....let me think....no "

So why so many comments.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pm u

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ummm....let me think....no

So why so many comments. "

Because I can, and I will

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Ummm....let me think....no

So why so many comments.

Because I can, and I will "

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Can we have a little bit of respect for peoples meet requests please. If you don't want to attend then avoid the thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Can we have a little bit of respect for peoples meet requests please. If you don't want to attend then avoid the thread "

Just goes to show how small his mind is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

The list is starting to look. Going to be a good night.

Reply privately

By *bw queen of spadesWoman
over a year ago

neath

I have to admit I am just a little curious here I read not only this one but as suggested in the post green arrowed it and noticed a distinct pattern from just a few members for putting down the op and any thing he tries to do turning positive into negative

in a couple of the posts iv seen comments like he's throwing his teddy out the pram but in all honesty if I was trying to organise something and I had the same couple of people consistently making negative remarks I to would prob get a lil pissy

he starts every one positive and polite and while I agree its a forum and everybody is entitled to comment I would be inclined to say to the people who shoot him down in every attempt at this next time he try's a thread like this hold your comments just watch it then see if he has success or not without your input that would be the only true way to know if his party's would be a hit or a flop then congratulate or criticise

( I have no vested interest in this guys meets as I have neither attended nor plan on attending but do feel that a small minority are consistently making things more difficult for him for some unknown reason)

good luck in your party

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can we have a little bit of respect for peoples meet requests please. If you don't want to attend then avoid the thread "

he is a genuine lad met him at one of the swansea socials i remember he was full of fun and humour hope it goes well tiger

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have to admit I am just a little curious here I read not only this one but as suggested in the post green arrowed it and noticed a distinct pattern from just a few members for putting down the op and any thing he tries to do turning positive into negative

in a couple of the posts iv seen comments like he's throwing his teddy out the pram but in all honesty if I was trying to organise something and I had the same couple of people consistently making negative remarks I to would prob get a lil pissy

he starts every one positive and polite and while I agree its a forum and everybody is entitled to comment I would be inclined to say to the people who shoot him down in every attempt at this next time he try's a thread like this hold your comments just watch it then see if he has success or not without your input that would be the only true way to know if his party's would be a hit or a flop then congratulate or criticise

( I have no vested interest in this guys meets as I have neither attended nor plan on attending but do feel that a small minority are consistently making things more difficult for him for some unknown reason)

good luck in your party "

......forums have always been a place for bitchiness.....live and live I say , guess some need to put others down to feel big, pretty pathetic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have to admit I am just a little curious here I read not only this one but as suggested in the post green arrowed it and noticed a distinct pattern from just a few members for putting down the op and any thing he tries to do turning positive into negative

good luck in your party "

Then I would also like to wish him luck with the party.

However I wasn't running his post down, but more so confused about the fact fems need to pm him before attending ? Maybe I read it wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

good luck in your party

Then I would also like to wish him luck with the party.

However I wasn't running his post down, but more so confused about the fact fems need to pm him before attending ? Maybe I read it wrong. "

If you read it right. I said will she be putting her name down on this thread or will she PM me.

Not that I am vetting females.

Just want to make sure they are guinuine as dint want it to be male heavy at the party.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its his party he can do whatever he likes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

Thanks for the support.

So need to finalise numbers.

Need confirmation by Thursday please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to viewing your palatial palace

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shame I'm working x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Shame I'm working x "

Next time then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If your going to the party, are you watching the match in a pub before hand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you want this to go ahead, you will have to move, now or it will not happen.

Reply privately