Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Attention Seeking!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jeez some people don't half like to attention seek on here don't they?!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes!!!! Although It could be said that a thread drawing attention to someone else's attention seeking - could also be attention seeking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes!!!! Although It could be said that a thread drawing attention to someone else's attention seeking - could also be attention seeking "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing to say on this... But why not look at my profile !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope I don't often comment in the forum so I'm certainly not an attention seeker like some

Reply privately

over a year ago

And as far as I'm aware these forums are for the freedom of speech of ALL members to post what they want not just the elite few

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And as far as I'm aware these forums are for the freedom of speech of ALL members to post what they want not just the elite few"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And as far as I'm aware these forums are for the freedom of speech of ALL members to post what they want not just the elite few"

why call them attention seekers then

Reply privately

over a year ago

precisely!!! That's why I commented x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing to say on this... But why not look at my profile !!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like I said previously we are all able to voice our opinions on here and that's all I've done. Freedom of speech and all that

Reply privately

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

"Yes!!!! Although It could be said that a thread drawing attention to someone else's attention seeking - could also be attention seeking

"

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like I said previously we are all able to voice our opinions on here and that's all I've done. Freedom of speech and all that "
and that's what I've done also!!! I fidnt complain about your post, just pointed out the glaring mistake in it xxx

Reply privately

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

"Like I said previously we are all able to voice our opinions on here and that's all I've done. Freedom of speech and all that and that's what I've done also!!! I fidnt complain about your post, just pointed out the glaring mistake in it xxx"

now jade hunnie lol thats jus not done lol thats attention seeking dont u kno xxxxx pmsl xxxxx

F xxx

Reply privately

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"Like I said previously we are all able to voice our opinions on here and that's all I've done. Freedom of speech and all that and that's what I've done also!!! I fidnt complain about your post, just pointed out the glaring mistake in it xxx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for your opinion and that is only your opinion. There's no mistake in what I posted by my reckoning. Think we will have to agree to disagree as I have better things to do that have a public slanging match on a site where all members are supposedly able to post what they want. Obviously that doesn't apply to all members after all. Thanks for your input though all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Love the threads

And love having the freedom of speech

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks for your opinion and that is only your opinion. There's no mistake in what I posted by my reckoning. Think we will have to agree to disagree as I have better things to do that have a public slanging match on a site where all members are supposedly able to post what they want. Obviously that doesn't apply to all members after all. Thanks for your input though all. "
You are indeed able to post what you like on the forum-as am I. You're jumping the gun and blowing things right out of proportion, which I find overly defensive and a bit extra full stop. I actually found your initial post to be passive aggressive and very much insulting, when challenged on your weak behaviour- you suddenly turned victim

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jeez some people don't half like to attention seek on here don't they?! "

Love it love it love

Almost love it as much as the keyboard warriors

Reply privately

over a year ago

A great builder once said "everything is awesome"

God I love the lego movie lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You sound like a barrel of laughs

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/15 17:40:26]

Reply privately

over a year ago

And i love it as much as when others try to bully people collectively ( like a witch hunt) for speaking their mind. It's almost as if only certain members are able to post here in this forum when we all have the freedom to do so. And when they do the get shot down and dictated to about what they can and cannot talk about

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm no victim trust me on that. Just posted a thread which I believed I was allowed to do being a member of the site the same as the rest of you. Obviously I was wrong in that belief

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm no victim trust me on that. Just posted a thread which I believed I was allowed to do being a member of the site the same as the rest of you. Obviously I was wrong in that belief "

Dont u think this is getting a bit out of hand????

U posted something and people commented????

It's no witch hunt so to speak as the people who commented always comment as that's what the forums are for...

You posted a thread like u said that u believed u could do and I 4 one commented as I believed I could!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *ires_and_IceCouple
over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

I would like to comment I went for a big wee earlier lol xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you mean that the same people comment on anything and everything

Or the same people are always on here 24/7 or that the same people rush I. To argue when strangers post a thread or that once one starts to argue a point that their friends all jump in to have a go and act like a pack !!!!

You might have a point

Reply privately