Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

MFM

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tempted to indulge as we usually only meet couples. Problem is, we don't full swap so it would be soft play only with the single m. My question is to the single guys would you be put off by the no sex part or happy to indulge in the soft play ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Tempted to indulge as we usually only meet couples. Problem is, we don't full swap so it would be soft play only with the single m. My question is to the single guys would you be put off by the no sex part or happy to indulge in the soft play ? "

I met a couple and was happy with soft play. She was only comfortable with full-sex with her husband.

I mostly just kissed and touched her and that was fine by me - it was still a really erotic experience.

So, the answer is basically "yes"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure you would be inundated with offers!

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

"Tempted to indulge as we usually only meet couples. Problem is, we don't full swap so it would be soft play only with the single m. My question is to the single guys would you be put off by the no sex part or happy to indulge in the soft play ? "

No I wouldn't be put off. I have even met couples that just want the excitement of being watched.

over a year ago

Thanks for the replies. Guess my main concern as the lady would be whether boundaries would be respected. I don't like pushy behaviour and also whether the man would feel it worthwhile or not.

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

"Thanks for the replies. Guess my main concern as the lady would be whether boundaries would be respected. I don't like pushy behaviour and also whether the man would feel it worthwhile or not. "

Just set out the boundaries before you meet and then everyone knows where they stand, a right minded man would then respect that.

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Thanks for the replies. Guess my main concern as the lady would be whether boundaries would be respected. I don't like pushy behaviour and also whether the man would feel it worthwhile or not. "

I just found being in the presence of a couple who were clearly mad about each other a really new, erotic experience. A privilege, I guess!

Don't worry - there's guys out there who do think that way and wouldn't dream of breaking the trust that's been established.

over a year ago

"Thanks for the replies. Guess my main concern as the lady would be whether boundaries would be respected. I don't like pushy behaviour and also whether the man would feel it worthwhile or not.

I just found being in the presence of a couple who were clearly mad about each other a really new, erotic experience. A privilege, I guess!

Don't worry - there's guys out there who do think that way and wouldn't dream of breaking the trust that's been established. "

over a year ago

Wouldn't put me off - it's all about the connection, if it's there then anything can be fun. Have met several couple who just wanted someone to watch

over a year ago

There is only one way to find out

over a year ago

that's one thing I d love to tick off my list two men and me xxxx

over a year ago

"that's one thing I d love to tick off my list two men and me xxxx"

over a year ago

Must admit the thought of this is a big turn on. X

By *appy campersCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Most of our meets with single guys have been soft play/oral, only the selected few get to indulge fully

Not one ever complained so I'm sure you will be fine...Enjoy yourselves xx

By *appy campersCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Just looked through your pics and clicked who you are Hellooo mwah xxx

over a year ago

"Just looked through your pics and clicked who you are Hellooo mwah xxx"
Hello darlings. How are you ? Pm you now xx