Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

What is BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning all. Just wondering if I could have some help in defining what you see BBW as. I have always thought myself as BBW so placed it in my name, recently I was told I'm not BBW just a larger curvy woman. Labels do become confusing don't they.

All help appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llbyourselvesCouple
over a year ago

caerphilly

Hi Chesty,

We are not sure there is a definitive answer to some any lady over size 18 is a BBW to others its over 22 and to others anyone over 24/26 is a SSBBW, its all relative to how an individual sees another person

We personally think its as you say all just labeling; and under European law labels should carry all relevant information. So, bugger that, stuff the labels and just tell people you are 'all woman' with real curves and let them make their own decision as to whether you are a BBW or not...

We are both bigger so just call ourselves cuddly and leave it at that.

By *et_n_WildCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

I see myself as a BBW too, as I think I'm big. I guess there's the hardcore fans out there that will argue it's over a certain size.

As long as you view it as a positive term it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks.

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

I will probably get shot down in flames here, but I think its the second 'B' that is most up for interpretation, 'beautiful'.....that's all in the eye of the beholder. I wouldn't describe myself as in any way handsome. but lots of ladies put BBW, when they are above, say a size 18, and they might be just BW. Its all just a label though.

over a year ago

Thank you all for the replies. Apreciate it.

over a year ago

"I will probably get shot down in flames here, but I think its the second 'B' that is most up for interpretation, 'beautiful'.....that's all in the eye of the beholder. I wouldn't describe myself as in any way handsome. but lots of ladies put BBW, when they are above, say a size 18, and they might be just BW. Its all just a label though."

I think everyone should believe their beautiful. If we don't ourselves who else will???

I may not be to everyone's taste but I sure think I'm beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm my beholder

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

"I will probably get shot down in flames here, but I think its the second 'B' that is most up for interpretation, 'beautiful'.....that's all in the eye of the beholder. I wouldn't describe myself as in any way handsome. but lots of ladies put BBW, when they are above, say a size 18, and they might be just BW. Its all just a label though.

I think everyone should believe their beautiful. If we don't ourselves who else will???

I may not be to everyone's taste but I sure think I'm beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm my beholder "

I think you might well be, I love a lady with curves.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I will probably get shot down in flames here, but I think its the second 'B' that is most up for interpretation, 'beautiful'.....that's all in the eye of the beholder. I wouldn't describe myself as in any way handsome. but lots of ladies put BBW, when they are above, say a size 18, and they might be just BW. Its all just a label though.

I may not be to everyone's taste but I sure think I'm beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm my beholder "

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder , I've seen some strikingly beautiful women who are a size 20 plus and plenty of unattractive slim women , but that's only my view , there's someone for everyone they say so yes you should consider yourself beautiful

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

I may not be to everyone's taste but I sure think I'm beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm my beholder

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder , I've seen some strikingly beautiful women who are a size 20 plus and plenty of unattractive slim women , but that's only my view , there's someone for everyone they say so yes you should consider yourself beautiful "

I completely agree.

over a year ago

I love a fatty...bigger the better!

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I'm a bigger woman and happy and confident in my own skin. Some people I appeal to, and others I don't. I'm not losing sleep over it tho lol....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/02/15 17:21:37]

over a year ago

I like a bigger women more to hold on to

over a year ago

"I'm a bigger woman and happy and confident in my own skin. Some people I appeal to, and others I don't. I'm not losing sleep over it tho lol.... "

This for me x

over a year ago

"I'm a bigger woman and happy and confident in my own skin. Some people I appeal to, and others I don't. I'm not losing sleep over it tho lol....

This for me x"

Me to x

over a year ago

"I love a fatty...bigger the better!"

Hell of a line fair play

over a year ago

"I love a fatty...bigger the better!

Hell of a line fair play "

Wonderful line I have to agree

over a year ago

I feel like I want to click a like button towards a lot of the comments. Thanks all

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

"I feel like I want to click a like button towards a lot of the comments. Thanks all "

Come and have fun with us all at chams.

over a year ago

I personally imagine BBWs to be 18+. I don't know why. I guess it's all subjective.

over a year ago

BBW is also about state of mind, I reckon I'm easily BBW but some women have felt strongly enough about me using this label that they've wasted time messaging me to point out I am merely 'curvy'. I am curvy, big, beautiful & a woman, I also believe myself to be fabulous, because I feel it. I'm not a fan of labels so I only accept the ones I think fit

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"BBW is also about state of mind, I reckon I'm easily BBW but some women have felt strongly enough about me using this label that they've wasted time messaging me to point out I am merely 'curvy'. I am curvy, big, beautiful & a woman, I also believe myself to be fabulous, because I feel it. I'm not a fan of labels so I only accept the ones I think fit "

I agree with you on this

over a year ago

"I feel like I want to click a like button towards a lot of the comments. Thanks all

Come and have fun with us all at chams."

Would have if I wasn't in work all weekend. Going to singles social though.

over a year ago

You are what you are, and never let anyone label you !

over a year ago

I'm happy the way I am yep I'm a size 22 but that's me, if u don't like it then I'll gladly open the door for u that's my moto

over a year ago

I agree that everyone likes different sizes, Bbw not sure what's over weight guys get called though. But a question is why does fab have a body shape that says fabulous and very large women put that as their body shape? I am far from fabulous on either scale. Average is me. Just confusing when I see fabulous I expect to see some sort of Olympian! Lol

over a year ago

"I agree that everyone likes different sizes, Bbw not sure what's over weight guys get called though. But a question is why does fab have a body shape that says fabulous and very large women put that as their body shape? I am far from fabulous on either scale. Average is me. Just confusing when I see fabulous I expect to see some sort of Olympian! Lol "

I sometimes call myself fabulous as it doesn't matter what size I am what my shape is I am fabulous

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"I agree that everyone likes different sizes, Bbw not sure what's over weight guys get called though. But a question is why does fab have a body shape that says fabulous and very large women put that as their body shape? I am far from fabulous on either scale. Average is me. Just confusing when I see fabulous I expect to see some sort of Olympian! Lol

I sometimes call myself fabulous as it doesn't matter what size I am what my shape is I am fabulous "

I'm fabulous too. Maybe not what some people would say size wise. But my state of mind is fabulous. ... maybe bonkers at times too but they don't have that as an option lol

over a year ago

So is the size bitty more a state of mind? I put average! I want to change it !!!!

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"So is the size bitty more a state of mind? I put average! I want to change it !!!!"

Be whatever/whoever you want. Fab is about escapism and a distraction from the everyday things that bring me down. I am who I am

over a year ago

"So is the size bitty more a state of mind? I put average! I want to change it !!!!

Be whatever/whoever you want. Fab is about escapism and a distraction from the everyday things that bring me down. I am who I am "

Captured it perfectly there S3xymama

over a year ago

"Good morning all. Just wondering if I could have some help in defining what you see BBW as. I have always thought myself as BBW so placed it in my name, recently I was told I'm not BBW just a larger curvy woman. Labels do become confusing don't they.

All help appreciated "

hi there well at least the "busty" still applies lol.

By *hesandmanMan
over a year ago

ammanford

big breasted women bbw I love you all xxxxx bill

By *hesandmanMan
over a year ago

ammanford

there are fabulous women on this site whether they be bbw or not met a few and they have been so sexy whether bbw or just ordinary mmmm love them all

Post new Message to Thread