Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

no replys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've noticed that 99.9% or the WOMEN in north Wales are so stuck up an snobby over who they talk about An who they think is worthy of a reply to a nice genuine message .. some guys arnt here for a shag 24.7 .. some of us fancy a chat now an again but no where all the same .. well guess not only us are the ones far from perfect... RANT OVER!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

Hope you ready for the responses you going to get from this post.

Lets face it, you not verified in 6 months and there are loads of us single guys on here so people can make choices.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I couldn't care less of the rant that will kick off .. I'm not verified for a reason an that's my own choice

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"I've noticed that 99.9% or the WOMEN in north Wales are so stuck up an snobby over who they talk about An who they think is worthy of a reply to a nice genuine message .. some guys arnt here for a shag 24.7 .. some of us fancy a chat now an again but no where all the same .. well guess not only us are the ones far from perfect... RANT OVER! "

Woah - slow down. Do you realise how many messages women get a day? I've said it before, but my friend showed me her inbox recently (no pun intended) and there were 32 messages that day. Say five were of interest - would you really send 27 "no thank you" messages?

No you wouldn't.

To be honest, I'm sure you do send a well written message, but your profile is, well.......rubbish frankly. I suspect that's the point at which they switch off. The main heading is crass, pics are an issue and there's virtually no information. Spelling etc is poor also - you may well have a good reason for that, but if so get it checked. You've even spelt the part of Wales you are from wrong. Stuff like that makes a difference when women are inundated. Sorry if it sounds harsh - trying to be helpful.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's true we do get quite a few messages a day .

And if spelling is an issue most smart phones nowadays you can talk to and it types for you.

I always wonder how much effort goes into a profile

I mean and no offence but how many guys on here would actually sleep with a 99 year old and trust me I have asked a few, I always get told no they wouldn't and that's fine but don't put it then.

Your profile says who you are what your looking for.

over a year ago

Just like its your personal choice to not get verified, it's any persons personal choice whether or not to reply to a message. It doesn't mean someone is stuck up.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

Another point id like to make is that if you reply no thankyou you also get a mputhful of abuse how they wasnt interested anyway.

It depends how busy i am if i reply that im not interested or just delete to be honest

By *aywookieMan
over a year ago

Colwyn Bay

For every lady on there is probably four to five times the number of men. Be grateful for when they do respond as there is only so many times they can read the same messages off all us horny men.

By *et_n_WildCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Just like its your personal choice to not get verified, it's any persons personal choice whether or not to reply to a message. It doesn't mean someone is stuck up. "

My thoughts too

By *et_n_WildCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I've noticed that 99.9% or the WOMEN in north Wales are so stuck up an snobby over who they talk about An who they think is worthy of a reply to a nice genuine message .. some guys arnt here for a shag 24.7 .. some of us fancy a chat now an again but no where all the same .. well guess not only us are the ones far from perfect... RANT OVER!

Woah - slow down. Do you realise how many messages women get a day? I've said it before, but my friend showed me her inbox recently (no pun intended) and there were 32 messages that day. Say five were of interest - would you really send 27 "no thank you" messages?

No you wouldn't.

To be honest, I'm sure you do send a well written message, but your profile is, well.......rubbish frankly. I suspect that's the point at which they switch off. The main heading is crass, pics are an issue and there's virtually no information. Spelling etc is poor also - you may well have a good reason for that, but if so get it checked. You've even spelt the part of Wales you are from wrong. Stuff like that makes a difference when women are inundated. Sorry if it sounds harsh - trying to be helpful. "

well said great profile.

OP, put some effort in mun!

A lazy profile usually means a lazy lover...

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

Well I don't get it. You are not verified but you will shout in your status about the social you had with certain people?

Also women frown upon men that cant accommodate even though there might be a legitimate reason.

By *iiBE_ZMan
over a year ago

bridgend

I nearly always get replies.

I always respect the lady and I don't talk dirty so maybe that's why.

Like the lad said that ladies get prob 100+ messages a day so try to make yours stand out.

Just my opinion mind. X

over a year ago

Just some observations - not that it bothers me as you are North Wales crew!

The OP can't spell where he's from (says valley on his profile) and can't accommodate and is 29....... he's probably in the forces and lives on base and isn't actually from there at all - it's just where he lives!

May be wrong - what the heck - but I think we can all be guilty of making presumptions about people just on what they present in writing ... which is why we often choose not to bother replying to a message that doesn't interest us!

Rosie x

over a year ago

"I've noticed that 99.9% or the WOMEN in north Wales are so stuck up an snobby over who they talk about An who they think is worthy of a reply to a nice genuine message .. some guys arnt here for a shag 24.7 .. some of us fancy a chat now an again but no where all the same .. well guess not only us are the ones far from perfect... RANT OVER! "

Based on this.. they are probably right not to reply to you.

By *iiBE_ZMan
over a year ago

bridgend

^^lmao

over a year ago

Looking at your profile I wouldnt reply either. My inbox is bombarded with single males who all expect a reply - but I only reply to the ones that stand out, not because im stuck up but because it would take all day to reply to each one.

over a year ago

Grabbing popcorn an drink and making myself comfy

By *iiBE_ZMan
over a year ago

bridgend

"Looking at your profile I wouldnt reply either. My inbox is bombarded with single males who all expect a reply - but I only reply to the ones that stand out, not because im stuck up but because it would take all day to reply to each one. "

Yes and you replied to me... Thank you

over a year ago

Whilst the no response can be frustrating I do take the time to make a personal mail. I ensure every reply I get I always say thanks no matter what the response because I've read the abuse people get. Even though I haven't had any meets I am still hopeful and appreciative of everyones personal situation.

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"I nearly always get replies.

I always respect the lady and I don't talk dirty so maybe that's why.

Like the lad said that ladies get prob 100+ messages a day so try to make yours stand out.

Just my opinion mind. X "

For someone so new, you know how to work the site to your advantage!!

By *awkesWoman
over a year ago

Corwen

I'm from North Wales and I've replied to every mail I've received..even the down right dirty ones and the 'Hi' ones. I can understand why some women can't respond to every mail though. It's their choice.

By *iiBE_ZMan
over a year ago

bridgend

"I'm from North Wales and I've replied to every mail I've received..even the down right dirty ones and the 'Hi' ones. I can understand why some women can't respond to every mail though. It's their choice. "

Well done you ^^

over a year ago

"I've noticed that 99.9% or the WOMEN in north Wales are so stuck up an snobby over who they talk about An who they think is worthy of a reply to a nice genuine message .. some guys arnt here for a shag 24.7 .. some of us fancy a chat now an again but no where all the same .. well guess not only us are the ones far from perfect... RANT OVER!

Based on this.. they are probably right not to reply to you."

over a year ago

I had a leaflet from the local pizza parlour today offering 2 for 1 deal , do you think I should ring them and say no thanks ? Just to be polite

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Just some observations - not that it bothers me as you are North Wales crew!

The OP can't spell where he's from (says valley on his profile) and can't accommodate and is 29....... he's probably in the forces and lives on base and isn't actually from there at all - it's just where he lives!

May be wrong - what the heck - but I think we can all be guilty of making presumptions about people just on what they present in writing ... which is why we often choose not to bother replying to a message that doesn't interest us!

Rosie x"

Just for the record guys - It was Anglesey that was/is spelt wrong

By *awkesWoman
over a year ago

Corwen

"I'm from North Wales and I've replied to every mail I've received..even the down right dirty ones and the 'Hi' ones. I can understand why some women can't respond to every mail though. It's their choice.

Well done you ^^ "

I have time on my hands. .. lol

over a year ago

Wont be long before "user no longer on site" shows as the OP lol

Really like the replies on here from a few of you, and yes ladies do get hundreds of messages from males, but it would be nice for a reply from time to time, instead of deleting.

ladies please bear in mind that some fellas that are not perficiant at putting words into a message may not be bad in person.

I would always try to add parts of the profile to a message to show I have read it, and even questions to the profiles that have very little information.

I get no replies all the time, but dont feel the need to moan about it.

My advice to the OP is move on, and forget it. Its not personal !

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

No you wouldn't.

To be honest, I'm sure you do send a well written message, but your profile is, well.......rubbish frankly. I suspect that's the point at which they switch off. The main heading is crass, pics are an issue and there's virtually no information. Spelling etc is poor also - you may well have a good reason for that, but if so get it checked. You've even spelt the part of Wales you are from wrong. Stuff like that makes a difference when women are inundated. Sorry if it sounds harsh - trying to be helpful.

well said great profile.

OP, put some effort in mun!

A lazy profile usually means a lazy lover... "

Cheers

Post new Message to Thread