By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your best experience on fab ?

I have to say that without a doubt it was the masquerade ball

Plus a few other memorable moments and one quite recently

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Far too many to list, I've met some wonderful people in my 5 years here, gained some true friends & had some truly amazing experiences. Long may it continue x

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

The parties at my house arranged by déjà vous met loads of lovely new people and all totally respectful towards my home and can't fault everyone that attended and thank you to you all and the next one I'll have they will all be more than welcome to attend again and hopefully a few more new people also

over a year ago

"The parties at my house arranged by déjà vous met loads of lovely new people and all totally respectful towards my home and can't fault everyone that attended and thank you to you all and the next one I'll have they will all be more than welcome to attend again and hopefully a few more new people also "

I'm in

over a year ago

For me there are just way to many to name....

But a few that always makes me smile are the club invasions,partys and the single social I organise

And for me the good out weight the bad even when I need a break or think maybe it's time to go lol..

I just think of all the fun I have had and smile

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"The parties at my house arranged by déjà vous met loads of lovely new people and all totally respectful towards my home and can't fault everyone that attended and thank you to you all and the next one I'll have they will all be more than welcome to attend again and hopefully a few more new people also

I'm in "

Your always welcome sexy lady and if you leave something behind it will always get back to yourself as everyone's propertty left all returned safely and in tact and it was a pleasure to have your company as well as everyone that attended the party thank you all You all made the evening

over a year ago

"The parties at my house arranged by déjà vous met loads of lovely new people and all totally respectful towards my home and can't fault everyone that attended and thank you to you all and the next one I'll have they will all be more than welcome to attend again and hopefully a few more new people also

I'm in

Your always welcome sexy lady and if you leave something behind it will always get back to yourself as everyone's propertty left all returned safely and in tact and it was a pleasure to have your company as well as everyone that attended the party thank you all You all made the evening "

Oi I gave them 2 her lol

Don't think they were intacted tho lol

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

I'm in

Your always welcome sexy lady and if you leave something behind it will always get back to yourself as everyone's propertty left all returned safely and in tact and it was a pleasure to have your company as well as everyone that attended the party thank you all You all made the evening

Oi I gave them 2 her lol

Don't think they were intacted tho lol"

I know you did and thank you and you got your shoes back and they were as found in my house in the bathroom the contact lenses so hope they were in tact as I just put them in a bag safe

By *iJane4funCouple
over a year ago

South, Wales

I have had a few memorable nights but my favourite must be a recent experience when my hubby let me spend a whole night with my Lush lover - mmmmmmm - it was heaven! xxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

I'm in

Oi I gave them 2 her lol

I know you did and thank you and you got your shoes back and they were as found in my house in the bathroom the contact lenses so hope they were in tact as I just put them in a bag safe "

Yeah they were

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"I have had a few memorable nights but my favourite must be a recent experience when my hubby let me spend a whole night with my Lush lover - mmmmmmm - it was heaven! xxxxxxxxxx"

Lucky lady and very geneourous husband and very luck lover also can't fault that one to be honest

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

I'm in

Oi I gave them 2 her lol

I know you did and thank you and you got your shoes back and they were as found in my house in the bathroom the contact lenses so hope they were in tact as I just put them in a bag safe

Yeah they were"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have had a few memorable nights but my favourite must be a recent experience when my hubby let me spend a whole night with my Lush lover - mmmmmmm - it was heaven! xxxxxxxxxx"

Lucky man

over a year ago

Met some lovely ppl at Chams And had the pleasure to be invitied to zowie3 and de ja vou party and had a blast there .

I ve had some good meets with some really nice guys - but my best has to be My Mr Handsome Pants truly clicked and attracted and best sex ever xxxx

over a year ago

what a lucky guy he must be. Stunning doesn't come close xxx so so sexy jAne xxx

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"Met some lovely ppl at Chams And had the pleasure to be invitied to zowie3 and de ja vou party and had a blast there .

I ve had some good meets with some really nice guys - but my best has to be My Mr Handsome Pants truly clicked and attracted and best sex ever xxxx "

Go sexy wifey go full your boots sexy lady it's about time but the wait was worth it looks like and he's a lucky man enjoy the both of you

over a year ago

I've had lots of good nights

But so far I think there has been one amazing evening totally spoilt tried new things totally enjoyed every minute

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"I've had lots of good nights

But so far I think there has been one amazing evening totally spoilt tried new things totally enjoyed every minute "

By *iJane4funCouple
over a year ago

South, Wales

"I have had a few memorable nights but my favourite must be a recent experience when my hubby let me spend a whole night with my Lush lover - mmmmmmm - it was heaven! xxxxxxxxxx what a lucky guy he must be. Stunning doesn't come close xxx so so sexy jAne xxx"
Well, thats very nice of you to say that. xxxxx

over a year ago

Angels, went in there single and ended up with a boyfriend.

over a year ago

The very first party I went to in Bridgend made some great friends who I'm still in touch with. Was fab lots of naughty fun with sexy people and a damn good drink and dance xx

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"The very first party I went to in Bridgend made some great friends who I'm still in touch with. Was fab lots of naughty fun with sexy people and a damn good drink and dance xx"

Was that mat and sophs by any chance as I went to few of theirs lol

over a year ago

There have been so many on Fab, MandyShandy's parties, clubs, trips, our own parties, but the best hast to be the second party Zewie so kindly let us host at his, magic mix of people, and I learned how to stop women snoring

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"There have been so many on Fab, MandyShandy's parties, clubs, trips, our own parties, but the best hast to be the second party Zewie so kindly let us host at his, magic mix of people, and I learned how to stop women snoring"

Hopefully the next party atine will be just as good if not better as new people always welcome and all the people from the last two parties who attended will always be welcome at my house at any time as they made the night and totally cuttiuos and respectful at all times so hopefully next party to be put up there will be a lot of interest and new faces also and thsnx to déjà vous for all the hard work arranging the party and the food and vodka jellies

over a year ago

Well its fair to say having a lift home from the Newport social Sunday morning

11am and he never left till Monday 4.00am what a session that was!!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I'm not sure we could pinpoint just one experience that we could hold up as being the best, there are many that vie for the title, so many fun parties, socials, intimate times etc.

If we had to pick one thing that we are always thankfull for, its all the friends we have made.

over a year ago

"Well its fair to say having a lift home from the Newport social Sunday morning

11am and he never left till Monday 4.00am what a session that was!! "

over a year ago

Well let's see up to now it has to be friday night at chams OH MY DAYS what an experience lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Got a couple that I can't choose between

over a year ago

Quite possibly the weekend just gone... Had a lovely lady stay over mine for the whole weekend, hope to do the same again soon. Non stop fireworks

Post new Message to Thread