Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

what is it about beards

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well ..... as there are three forum posts by the same person with the same question all posted within the last hour, I thought I would add to the mix ......... Oh sorry ..... are you all stressing now, wondering which one to post your reply on ......?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nope I shall reply to you lol love a beard on a guy just don't like um on a woman lol xxx

over a year ago

"nope I shall reply to you lol love a beard on a guy just don't like um on a woman lol xxx "

I have a nice fluffy beard that will tickle you in all the right places lol

over a year ago

Stig used to have a beard, Rosie wanted it gone!

over a year ago

"Stig used to have a beard, Rosie wanted it gone! "

LOL didn't you like it hun x

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Having a beard feels great!

over a year ago

I look about half my age without a beard.

Which would be 12 years old...

over a year ago

"I look about half my age without a beard.

Which would be 12 years old..."

lol some people would kill to look younger than they really are

over a year ago

I hate not having a beard! I want someone to platt mine!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Beards on the right person can look quite sexy

over a year ago

lol some people would kill to look younger than they really are "

That much younger though?

Would you like to look 12 again?

I am not even kidding, I look ridiculous

xx

over a year ago

lol some people would kill to look younger than they really are

That much younger though?

Would you like to look 12 again?

I am not even kidding, I look ridiculous

xx"

lol ok you asked for this lol upload a pic and show us

over a year ago

"I hate not having a beard! I want someone to platt mine! "

lol I will

over a year ago

Send me a wink, and I will be able to personally send you one

Not letting my baby face go out in public

over a year ago

"Send me a wink, and I will be able to personally send you one

Not letting my baby face go out in public"

sent a message

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Beards look really good on some men. Very yummy

over a year ago

"Beards look really good on some men. Very yummy "

Very yummy indeed xXx

over a year ago

I'm pretty much only ever attracted to men with beards. Its a sign of manliness for me. My last three exes have had them and my dom has a huge one.

Don't get me started!

over a year ago

"I hate not having a beard! I want someone to platt mine!

lol I will "

Deal!

over a year ago

Trying to bypass the beard for a western style tash instead, change it up abit

over a year ago

"Trying to bypass the beard for a western style tash instead, change it up abit "

Lol you need to take a pic of tha mrs

over a year ago

"Trying to bypass the beard for a western style tash instead, change it up abit

Lol you need to take a pic of tha mrs"

its my avatar lol

over a year ago

Lol you need to take a pic of tha mrs its my avatar lol "

I think it needs more of a curl to it lol

over a year ago

It's all about the beard, about the beard, no stubble.

over a year ago

Lol you need to take a pic of tha mrs its my avatar lol

I think it needs more of a curl to it lol "

its getting there, rome wasnt built in a day, going for full bronson style booooosh

over a year ago

I think it needs more of a curl to it lol its getting there, rome wasnt built in a day, going for full bronson style booooosh "

Well when its there take a pic so we can all see lol

over a year ago

I think it needs more of a curl to it lol its getting there, rome wasnt built in a day, going for full bronson style booooosh

Well when its there take a pic so we can all see lol "

no problem ill start a tash preservation group

over a year ago

I think it needs more of a curl to it lol its getting there, rome wasnt built in a day, going for full bronson style booooosh

Well when its there take a pic so we can all see lol no problem ill start a tash preservation group "

With weekly updates lol

over a year ago

I'm dreading my beard...

over a year ago

"I'm dreading my beard... "

lol why?

over a year ago

Just for the he'll of it, really... hehe...

over a year ago

I had a curly tash a few weeks ago. Wish i didn't cut it down now.

over a year ago

I have designer stubble but have been told come friday it has to go lol

over a year ago

I really hate beards.....

..... unless your name is Conchita......!!!

over a year ago

"I had a curly tash a few weeks ago. Wish i didn't cut it down now."
agh dude get it going again

over a year ago

"I had a curly tash a few weeks ago. Wish i didn't cut it down now. agh dude get it going again "

Im on it!

over a year ago

"I had a curly tash a few weeks ago. Wish i didn't cut it down now. agh dude get it going again

Im on it! "

tash coming on, just got sort rest out lol

By *rMoonShine1961Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I have had a beard on and off now most of my adult life. Some ppl love em others not I like mine so who cares lol

over a year ago

"I have had a beard on and off now most of my adult life. Some ppl love em others not I like mine so who cares lol "
keep it dude, its massive at the moment, keeps face warm too lol sleeping not so good but in for penny n that

over a year ago

I grew one out for about 5 years as a bet with a friend (which I eventually won!) but I do prefer not having one these days. Bit of stubble, that's about it really. I do have a baby face when clean shaven, so I like to keep a bit of hair there.

over a year ago

"I grew one out for about 5 years as a bet with a friend (which I eventually won!) but I do prefer not having one these days. Bit of stubble, that's about it really. I do have a baby face when clean shaven, so I like to keep a bit of hair there."
theres a beard n a BEARD lol got be trim haircut, styled beard

over a year ago

I personally think beards look good if the person has grown it for themselves and not because a magazine or because someone on Lorraine told them it's fashionable!!!!!!

Please stop with the fashion ones, you look like a fisherman!!!!!

over a year ago

"I personally think beards look good if the person has grown it for themselves and not because a magazine or because someone on Lorraine told them it's fashionable!!!!!!

Please stop with the fashion ones, you look like a fisherman!!!!! "

wtf dont talk wet fish, people follow fashion to a degree, ive never seen captain birdseye banging it in cardif looking swish lmao

over a year ago

But if the guy on Lorraine said that a blue jacket, white trousers and a captains hat was the next big thing? Then like the sheep you are, I'm sure cardiff would be full of them!!!!!!

over a year ago

"But if the guy on Lorraine said that a blue jacket, white trousers and a captains hat was the next big thing? Then like the sheep you are, I'm sure cardiff would be full of them!!!!!! "
yeah with a fit girl on his arm cos he fashionable

over a year ago

"I grew one out for about 5 years as a bet with a friend (which I eventually won!) but I do prefer not having one these days. Bit of stubble, that's about it really. I do have a baby face when clean shaven, so I like to keep a bit of hair there. theres a beard n a BEARD lol got be trim haircut, styled beard "

Spot on. Short hair only.

over a year ago

I hate beards l booo. Xx

over a year ago

Can't believe everyone has fallen for it!! There's people in magazine offices laughing at the people who've listened to the d*unken idea that was beards!!!

Don't get me wrong there are good beards, e.g Kerry king, Scott Ian but they are individuals and have thoughts that are not instigated by corporate arseholes who will always have people willing to listen them, and totally believe by following them they are "fashionable" fashion is supposed to be about originality, and not following? But this seems to go over the heads of the obeying few???

over a year ago

"Can't believe everyone has fallen for it!! There's people in magazine offices laughing at the people who've listened to the d*unken idea that was beards!!!

Don't get me wrong there are good beards, e.g Kerry king, Scott Ian but they are individuals and have thoughts that are not instigated by corporate arseholes who will always have people willing to listen them, and totally believe by following them they are "fashionable" fashion is supposed to be about originality, and not following? But this seems to go over the heads of the obeying few??? "

callum best with a beard helll fucking yeah

over a year ago

I will agree that beards do have a very good way of taking the emphasis of the fact that he's loosing his hair?? That's one thing they are good for??

over a year ago

"I will agree that beards do have a very good way of taking the emphasis of the fact that he's loosing his hair?? That's one thing they are good for?? "
i couldnt give a fuck if he bold, oofft

over a year ago

I'm now debating shaving my head haha. Been growing it for 4 years (see avatar pic) and its about 18/19" long from top to bottom... Ladies, what's your preference? Short or long hair on a guy?!

over a year ago

"I'm now debating shaving my head haha. Been growing it for 4 years (see avatar pic) and its about 18/19" long from top to bottom... Ladies, what's your preference? Short or long hair on a guy?!"
dude panytails fucked off when wet wet wet did, get nice short hair cut join the fashion world lol

over a year ago

"I'm now debating shaving my head haha. Been growing it for 4 years (see avatar pic) and its about 18/19" long from top to bottom... Ladies, what's your preference? Short or long hair on a guy?! dude panytails fucked off when wet wet wet did, get nice short hair cut join the fashion world lol "

hahaha!! I've always had strange hair styles, my favourite was the foot tall pillar box red mohawk back in the day. Luckily my work doesn't care, plus it helps that I'm pretty good at my job. Never been one for the fashion world, rather be dead than walk around with the iced gem cut that a lot of guys are sporting these days!!!

over a year ago

"I'm now debating shaving my head haha. Been growing it for 4 years (see avatar pic) and its about 18/19" long from top to bottom... Ladies, what's your preference? Short or long hair on a guy?! dude panytails fucked off when wet wet wet did, get nice short hair cut join the fashion world lol

hahaha!! I've always had strange hair styles, my favourite was the foot tall pillar box red mohawk back in the day. Luckily my work doesn't care, plus it helps that I'm pretty good at my job. Never been one for the fashion world, rather be dead than walk around with the iced gem cut that a lot of guys are sporting these days!!!"

we aint talking looking like a boy band, getting the right style for your own comfort levels

over a year ago

Couldn't give a fluff about fashion, always been a scruffy c**t! Wear my clothes to death an tha. Do what makes you happy, ya can't hurt anyone with what you're wearing. And opinions given so freely are clearly not worth holding onto. Fuck um!

over a year ago

"I'm now debating shaving my head haha. Been growing it for 4 years (see avatar pic) and its about 18/19" long from top to bottom... Ladies, what's your preference? Short or long hair on a guy?! dude panytails fucked off when wet wet wet did, get nice short hair cut join the fashion world lol

hahaha!! I've always had strange hair styles, my favourite was the foot tall pillar box red mohawk back in the day. Luckily my work doesn't care, plus it helps that I'm pretty good at my job. Never been one for the fashion world, rather be dead than walk around with the iced gem cut that a lot of guys are sporting these days!!! we aint talking looking like a boy band, getting the right style for your own comfort levels "

Actually I like long hair on a guy but then that's me

over a year ago

hahaha!! I've always had strange hair styles, my favourite was the foot tall pillar box red mohawk back in the day. Luckily my work doesn't care, plus it helps that I'm pretty good at my job. Never been one for the fashion world, rather be dead than walk around with the iced gem cut that a lot of guys are sporting these days!!! we aint talking looking like a boy band, getting the right style for your own comfort levels

Actually I like long hair on a guy but then that's me "

You're a guy with long hair?? Lol.

over a year ago

hahaha!! I've always had strange hair styles, my favourite was the foot tall pillar box red mohawk back in the day. Luckily my work doesn't care, plus it helps that I'm pretty good at my job. Never been one for the fashion world, rather be dead than walk around with the iced gem cut that a lot of guys are sporting these days!!! we aint talking looking like a boy band, getting the right style for your own comfort levels

You're a guy with long hair?? Lol."

I should bloody well hope not lol ok try that again lol I like long hair on a guy but that's just my taste is that better

over a year ago

Ah I've never been a follower of fashion either mate, I dress smart for work and social stuff. Otherwise its jeans and t-shirts all the way haha. Just bored of the hair now is all, but undecided. Ladies do seem to like pulling it for some reason, and I can see why some like having it done to them now. Undecided as ever

over a year ago

I should bloody well hope not lol ok try that again lol I like long hair on a guy but that's just my taste is that better "

Very proper. Lol.

over a year ago

I should bloody well hope not lol ok try that again lol I like long hair on a guy but that's just my taste is that better

Very proper. Lol. "

I think i'm gonna have to give you a slap one day soon your way to cheeky lol

over a year ago

Very proper. Lol.

I think i'm gonna have to give you a slap one day soon your way to cheeky lol "

Promises promises

over a year ago

Sounds like people have finally caught on to the fact that some people wear beards because want too and some people wear them just because someone else wants them too, we should come back to this discussion in 6 months and see if the easily influenced still think beards are good, or if someone has told them they are not anymore!!!!!! Xx

over a year ago

Very proper. Lol.

Promises promises "

Lol i think you like the idea of that

over a year ago

Very proper. Lol.

Promises promises

Lol i think you like the idea of that "

well tonight i'm freshly shaved just for all you sexy ladies

over a year ago

Very proper. Lol.

Promises promises

Lol i think you like the idea of that "

Id say yes cos everyone knows what the ladies from fairys hollow are like!

Post new Message to Thread