FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Are there any older guys looking for a younger women????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm looking for a older guy..

i haven't the time to do endless searches

anyways if your interested give me a shout...

chow 4 now

miss giggles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

Me

over a year ago

"I'm looking for a older guy..

chow 4 now

miss giggles "

4got 2 add he must have a hairy chest,a bit of a beer belly and a skinhead or very short cropped hair and a few tattoos

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

No tats but I can get some of those ones we used to have as kids where you lick em!!!!

over a year ago

"No tats but I can get some of those ones we used to have as kids where you lick em!!!! "

Hey that's posh

can I have the gum tho

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

"No tats but I can get some of those ones we used to have as kids where you lick em!!!!

Hey that's posh

can I have the gum tho"

Deal

over a year ago

"No tats but I can get some of those ones we used to have as kids where you lick em!!!!

Hey that's posh

can I have the gum tho

Deal "

feck ur easily pleased lol

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

Hey that's posh

can I have the gum tho

Deal

feck ur easily pleased lol"

A nice cuppa, pie and chips and the occasional bj always puts a smile on my face

over a year ago

Hey that's posh

can I have the gum tho

Deal

feck ur easily pleased lol

A nice cuppa, pie and chips and the occasional bj always puts a smile on my face "

I bet it bloody does lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ditto! But no beer belly and must have hair haha.

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

"Ditto! But no beer belly and must have hair haha. "

Dam my hereditary hair loss and love of lager/pies!!!

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles "

Dear Miss Giggles,

I wish you to consider my application for the vacant position of ancient shag mate. I can provide references, the ladies in the care home have kindly written them for me. I do have my own hair and teeth, but I have a plan to go to the Liberty Stadium on a match day and sing "you Jack bastids" this should rid me of the teeth, the hair could be shaved off. I don't have a beer belly the size of Ben Nevis but I know a bloke on here that does so I'll ask him if I can borrow it. I have no tattoo's however I do have some coloured marker pens if you're prepared perhaps we could create some art work together. I am comparatively well endowed, as long as the comparison is drawn between myself and Hamster

I am free every day except Tuesday's, that's when I cash my pension, and if you think I'm missing out on perving the young lady in the post office then your sadly mistaken, she's a beaut, and only 60

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

chow 4 now

miss giggles

Dear Miss Giggles,

I wish you to consider my application for the vacant position of ancient shag mate. I can provide references, the ladies in the care home have kindly written them for me. I do have my own hair and teeth, but I have a plan to go to the Liberty Stadium on a match day and sing "you Jack bastids" this should rid me of the teeth, the hair could be shaved off. I don't have a beer belly the size of Ben Nevis but I know a bloke on here that does so I'll ask him if I can borrow it. I have no tattoo's however I do have some coloured marker pens if you're prepared perhaps we could create some art work together. I am comparatively well endowed, as long as the comparison is drawn between myself and Hamster

I am free every day except Tuesday's, that's when I cash my pension, and if you think I'm missing out on perving the young lady in the post office then your sadly mistaken, she's a beaut, and only 60

"

Get in there quick Giggles! Not many like this one around lol

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles

Dear Miss Giggles,

"

I forgot to add I can accommodate, the nurses let me have sleepovers, and I have my own transport, a six month old top of the range mobility scooter

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles

Dear Miss Giggles,

I forgot to add I can accommodate, the nurses let me have sleepovers, and I have my own transport, a six month old top of the range mobility scooter"

when u free 2 meet

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles

Dear Miss Giggles,

I forgot to add I can accommodate, the nurses let me have sleepovers, and I have my own transport, a six month old top of the range mobility scooter

when u free 2 meet "

Whooooooooooo, slow down young lady, there are things to consider, my scooter doesn't have a huge battery life, and I'm not sure if they'd let me take it on a train, see these logistical barriers always bite you in the arse. Then there's this medical problem I may have failed to mention, Floppydickitus, I may have to go on the search for two small lollipop sticks and a few elastic bands before considering a meet, I have problems bending so picking up random lollipop sticks off the road is out of the question, if I sort the logistics out could you source some lollipop sticks and elastic bands?

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles

Dear Miss Giggles,

when u free 2 meet

Whooooooooooo, slow down young lady, there are things to consider, my scooter doesn't have a huge battery life, and I'm not sure if they'd let me take it on a train, see these logistical barriers always bite you in the arse. Then there's this medical problem I may have failed to mention, Floppydickitus, I may have to go on the search for two small lollipop sticks and a few elastic bands before considering a meet, I have problems bending so picking up random lollipop sticks off the road is out of the question, if I sort the logistics out could you source some lollipop sticks and elastic bands?"

I mayb able 2 help but the best I could offer are 2 straws and a hair booble

let me no if there any good

over a year ago

Love love love older men

By *icelymarkedMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

The ancient mariner here lol

over a year ago

How much older ? Ain't got that much hair tho !

over a year ago

"How much older ? Ain't got that much hair tho ! "

as long as it's older lol

and that's fine by me lol

over a year ago

"The ancient mariner here lol "

I'd say mature not ancient lol

over a year ago

"How much older ? Ain't got that much hair tho ! "

Oh n 4 the record Clyde u could but ur not so hairy head between my thighs any day

By *ort_talbot_blokeMan
over a year ago

swansea

me down to the T! but im 32 lol

over a year ago

"me down to the T! but im 32 lol "

Lie about your age mate, most do

over a year ago

im older,and I work in Newport ,can meet after work

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/01/15 20:28:22]

over a year ago

"im older,and I work in Newport ,can meet after work"

now if u said party's and clubs

over a year ago

Hi miss giggles live in Blackwood so not far and would love for you to take a look at my profile and veris xx

over a year ago

I didn't bother reading what you wrote ... fancy a shag?

By *lubcouple2Couple
over a year ago

newport

Oi missey ive found ur perfect man hes bold got a belly hairy chest and tattoos let me no wa night u want jay n ill send him over lmao xc

By *uster1946Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi if have everything u are looking for but no tats hairy chest going bald on top lol and shaved and trimmed down below xx o and a bit of a beer belly to lol

over a year ago

Ooooo all these older guys apperaing

By *uster1946Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Well we do like the attention of a sexy younger lady lol x

over a year ago

I would message you miss giggles but you have blocked me lol xx

over a year ago

"Love love love older men "

oi I'm at the front of your queue madam !!

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

"Ooooo all these older guys apperaing "

Nothing wrong with and older guy, trouble is If they take a break from sex and have five mins rest they forget what their doing

I'm older, with hair, yes I know its grey and my own teeth (thanks NHS) and I'm still willing to learn new tricks that some younger lady would like to show me

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"The ancient mariner here lol

I'd say mature not ancient lol"

You have too have a waking stick ,zimmer frame or mobility scooter to apply for this position to be honest oh and have at least half your own teeth

over a year ago

You have too have a waking stick ,zimmer frame or mobility scooter to apply for this position to be honest oh and have at least half your own teeth "

well u got the stick and zimmer at urs that I got u n snowy 4 xmas haven't u???pmsfl

and only my teeth are in the bedside table thank u

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

You have too have a waking stick ,zimmer frame or mobility scooter to apply for this position to be honest oh and have at least half your own teeth

well u got the stick and zimmer at urs that I got u n snowy 4 xmas haven't

u???

lol we threw them out as we didn't need them we are well to young for that as you know ?? and you need someone else teeth to keep yours company in your glass by the side of the best misses lol ??

and only my teeth are in the bedside table thank u "

over a year ago

I've found my perfect match. A loving, sexy, kinky sliver fox. What more could a girl ask for!! X Polly x

over a year ago

Yes pls x

over a year ago

"Yes pls x"

But ur not older

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles "

I need to meet your stockings pmsl

By *ere2pleasureUMan
over a year ago

Kington

Hmm I'd love to be your older playmate. I'm very attentive and love to fulfill. Sorry no tattoos but will happily get some for the right woman.

I'm available daytimes and some evenings depending on if my son is staying with me or not.

See profile for details.

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles I need to meet your stockings pmsl"

I will leave them on the doorstep for you ha

over a year ago

"Hmm I'd love to be your older playmate. I'm very attentive and love to fulfill. Sorry no tattoos but will happily get some for the right woman.

I'm available daytimes and some evenings depending on if my son is staying with me or not.

See profile for details.

"

Thanks will do

over a year ago

Im over the hill for this lol

over a year ago

I for One am a fan of an older guy

They are amazing in bed

Or so I heard I wouldn't know

I forgot what sex is lol

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

"I for One am a fan of an older guy

They are amazing in bed

Or so I heard I wouldn't know

I forgot what sex is lol "

Need a refresher?

over a year ago

Ha ha why you offering me sweets ?

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Lmao...sweets for your puppies?

over a year ago

You buy me sweets

And then I let you pet my puppies ha ha

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Do I get to play with them too?

over a year ago

I can't say

I don't know if they will like you until you meet them

Maybe if you talk nice and stroke them ha ha

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Think I can manage stroking....hope their the hairless type of breed though lol

over a year ago

Long haired it is winter it keeps them warm lol

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Lmao....does that go for your pussycat too?

over a year ago

Have you ever seen a cat with no hair lol

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Yes...usually shivering this time of year so need help warming up lol

over a year ago

"Yes...usually shivering this time of year so need help warming up lol"

Aww sit her on your lap and stoke her as it purrs and digs her nails into your leg

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I haven't got one...you offering to share yours?

over a year ago

chow 4 now

miss giggles

4got 2 add he must have a hairy chest,a bit of a beer belly and a skinhead or very short cropped hair and a few tattoos "

i think you have just described me !!!

Post new Message to Thread