Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Mature women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has been posted countless times before but are there any older women in Wales who enjoy younger men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This has been posted countless times before but are there any older women in Wales who enjoy younger men?"

If you know that this has been posted countless times before why the need to ask?

over a year ago

"This has been posted countless times before but are there any older women in Wales who enjoy younger men?

If you know that this has been posted countless times before why the need to ask? "

Excellent question.

Will you be answering OP?

over a year ago

Boredom and curiosity

over a year ago

"Boredom and curiosity "

Typical answer we see from the countless number of times someone posts a question like the OP has.

Maybe put some thought into it next time? It may relieve the boredom.

The curiosity could be solved by checking those countless number of other posts.

Aahh well, we suppose you got your profile looked at.

over a year ago

Looked at my profile did you?

I can guarantee if a couple of single female posted this comment there would be no pointless replies ha

over a year ago

"Looked at my profile did you?

I can guarantee if a couple of single female posted this comment there would be no pointless replies ha"

Maybe not, but you are not a single female.

Also, you don't see many single females posting threads like this.

We did look at your profile, it didn't take very long.

over a year ago

Better to keep it short and sweet rather than an essay, I come on here to find potential play mates not spend all night reading, I have books for that

over a year ago

"Better to keep it short and sweet rather than an essay, I come on here to find potential play mates not spend all night reading, I have books for that "

And we bet you find loads of playmates.

Short it is. Sweet? Well that is a matter of opinion.

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

Post whatever you like whenever you like. People do have the option not to reply and ignore your thread.

over a year ago

"Post whatever you like whenever you like. People do have the option not to reply and ignore your thread."

Of course. However if you want to b taken seriously at least put some effort in.

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

The OP was probably just hoping for a few messages off older women and looking for an easy shag. A for effort if you ask me

over a year ago

Another forum thread gone down well then

over a year ago

An excellent example of why we can't be bothered to get interested in younger men.....

over a year ago

"An excellent example of why we can't be bothered to get interested in younger men.....

"

He has not done himself or other guys similar to him any favours whatsoever.

over a year ago

"This has been posted countless times before but are there any older women in Wales who enjoy younger men?"

Me, but the thread & your responses turned me right off

over a year ago

I got attacked simply for posting a thread, they voiced they're opinion, I voiced mine

over a year ago

Don't give up hope! We're not all bad. Some of us do put effort in and go along to meet the lovely people at the socials

By *aughty cpl for funCouple
over a year ago

chester

"An excellent example of why we can't be bothered to get interested in younger men.....

"

This is so true. Manners cost nothing x

over a year ago

God some people take these forums quite serious

over a year ago

People take things as seriously as they're given.

Post a joke and people might laugh. Post a tedious question and you get a tedious answer

over a year ago

Plenty of older women on here however we tend to go for men who have made an effort with their profile, don't have a cock pic avatar and don't whine like a school boy on the forums.

over a year ago

"I got attacked simply for posting a thread, they voiced they're opinion, I voiced mine "

Tbh you set yourself up for this, you recognised in your OP that it's a question thats been posted several times, this acknowledgement indicated to me that you didn't care about that, so by default didn't care what people thought. A quick look at your profile indicates a man putting no effort in & then your responses provide further evidence that others views don't matter. Added together, this shows me a man who is signed up for the quick suck/fuck with minmum effort & little respect. You've been aggressive & defensive & it's for these reasons many single women will give you a swerve. I've written this essay because I know The only succesful single guys on here are the ones with insight, respect, humuor, sexiness & a genuine interest in the people they might meet. There's a few about & rather than post attention seeking threads, why not just sit back & read a little from the ones who get the fun, read & learn from the good guys X

over a year ago

I'm a young,47 year old non whiner with no cock vs deodorant picture and average soh sort of guy.. Don't look at my profile and surely I win

By *are_with_me86Man
over a year ago

newport

Re:op

Given that women on here gets literally dozens and dozens of messages a day with no effort to the effect of "want to fuck" or descriptions of what a random guy wants to do to her, I suggest like others to stand out and make sure that it's clear effort has been made.

Imagine, if it was as easy as writing what was said and getting a reply from said mature woman I imagine that it'd be too easy if you know what I mean. Who wants to go with a woman Who will fuck just anyone?

over a year ago

Come on guys give him a break

over a year ago

"I got attacked simply for posting a thread, they voiced they're opinion, I voiced mine

Tbh you set yourself up for this, you recognised in your OP that it's a question thats been posted several times, this acknowledgement indicated to me that you didn't care about that, so by default didn't care what people thought. A quick look at your profile indicates a man putting no effort in & then your responses provide further evidence that others views don't matter. Added together, this shows me a man who is signed up for the quick suck/fuck with minmum effort & little respect. You've been aggressive & defensive & it's for these reasons many single women will give you a swerve. I've written this essay because I know The only succesful single guys on here are the ones with insight, respect, humuor, sexiness & a genuine interest in the people they might meet. There's a few about & rather than post attention seeking threads, why not just sit back & read a little from the ones who get the fun, read & learn from the good guys X"

You forgot to ad a big cock, surely an oversight, we all know a big cocky is essential if you wish for success

over a year ago

I'm sorry to burst your bubble Mr Snowball some of us are happy with average, you using this thread to promote your big cock, that's shameless

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

"Come on guys give him a break"

It's not a break he wants Giggles. Maybe your the lass for him. Lol xxxx Ps totally agree with you though

over a year ago

I'm with Giggles on this one. Whilst I'm the first to agree that a lot of people post pointless/repetitive/stupid threads on here - what seems to be coming the 'norm' is people having a go and slagging the OP off publicly which is then usually jumped on by more than one person.

If this trait continues this forum will decline as people will be too afraid to post anything for fear of being publicly humiliated.

I know I am one of those.

What is wrong with simply ignoring said threads? The OP's will soon get bored if no one responds/retaliates/looks at their profile.

I get that some of the responses are said in jest but sometimes that is hard to get across in written format.

Let's be nice people (runs for hills with hard hat on)

By *are_with_me86Man
over a year ago

newport

I apologize if my reply comes off as such, my intention was to simply raise of point of view without slagging off the op.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Also, you don't see many single females posting threads like this."

It would make a nice change if they did

over a year ago

"Come on guys give him a break

It's not a break he wants Giggles. Maybe your the lass for him. Lol xxxx Ps totally agree with you though "

if I went 4 younger I would lol

over a year ago

"I'm with Giggles on this one. Whilst I'm the first to agree that a lot of people post pointless/repetitive/stupid threads on here - what seems to be coming the 'norm' is people having a go and slagging the OP off publicly which is then usually jumped on by more than one person.

If this trait continues this forum will decline as people will be too afraid to post anything for fear of being publicly humiliated.

What is wrong with simply ignoring said threads? The OP's will soon get bored if no one responds/retaliates/looks at their profile.

I get that some of the responses are said in jest but sometimes that is hard to get across in written format.

"

well said and see you can come and wear your hard hat with me.

you have prob just written what every1 is thinking but like u said are 2 afraid 2 write anything.

I haven't been a angel on here but the past few months have been awful on here.

even I can't b arsed half the time 2 comment cos you get slated for hogging the forums or get slated for what you have written so what's the point.....

like everyone says the forum is here to use as u see fit if u don't like something then don't comment simple.......

right bubbly hard hats on with u lol

over a year ago

I defend my right to reply & if anyone deems any of my posts to be offensive they can report me & they'll be deleted, but if we start to over police the forums it will become a very boring place indeed X

over a year ago

"I defend my right to reply & if anyone deems any of my posts to be offensive they can report me & they'll be deleted, but if we start to over police the forums it will become a very boring place indeed X"

Yes and he has a right 2 post...

that's what's being said

and 2 b fair peachy the forums have been over run by the firum police for a very long time.

It's already getting boring as no1 posts anything case they upset anyone..even I can see that.

over a year ago

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble Mr Snowball some of us are happy with average, you using this thread to promote your big cock, that's shameless "

Now Did I say I had a big cock?

Come on honestly now admit it you read into my comments what your filthy mind made you

over a year ago

"I'm with Giggles on this one. Whilst I'm the first to agree that a lot of people post pointless/repetitive/stupid threads on here - what seems to be coming the 'norm' is people having a go and slagging the OP off publicly which is then usually jumped on by more than one person.

"

I was of the opinion that the whole point of Fab was to get jumped on by more than one person?

Am I erroneous in my possibly naïve assumptions?

over a year ago

I was of the opinion that the whole point of Fab was to get jumped on by more than one person?

Am I erroneous in my possibly naïve assumptions?"

no we all like a jump lol

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

Am I erroneous in my possibly naïve assumptions?"

ERRONEOUS???? JC I guess I need to read more.

over a year ago

ERRONEOUS???? JC I guess I need to read more. "

Buy some Alphabeti Spagetti, much cheaper than books, also has the bonus of using your imagination.

Were you aware Kippling started this way, then he moved on to cakes

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

ERRONEOUS???? JC I guess I need to read more.

Buy some Alphabeti Spagetti, much cheaper than books, also has the bonus of using your imagination.

Were you aware Kippling started this way, then he moved on to cakes"

I was just about to google Kippling. You tease!

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 13/01/15 15:04:58]

By *erviceHerMan
over a year ago

Nr Cardiff

"Post whatever you like whenever you like. People do have the option not to reply and ignore your thread."

Far too much pomposity and self righteousness.... its about fun, not attempting to take the moral high ground on others posts!

Ps I find mature ladies are just bloody marvellous.

By *tu griffMan
over a year ago

bridgend

im again have a quite unpleasant feeling in my tummy from this thread.

The guy didn't offend anyone, he may not be your cup of tea but the amount of negative, critical, cynical responces is very dissapointing and puts me off those people a lot more than the OP.

My mother once told me if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

over a year ago

He has not done himself or other guys similar to him any favours whatsoever."

Gives us single fellas a bad name

over a year ago

Yes there are some mature ladies who DO like the younger guy.............give the op a break ffs mun

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

BRING BACK HANGING!!!! Ps look at me, look at me, look at me! I've made a huge effort with my profile and I'm completely in touch with what a woman wants

over a year ago

If your after women who will humiliate and dominate you then you certainly know where to look now!

over a year ago

"

I can guarantee if a couple of single female posted this comment there would be no pointless replies ha"

I wonder if he's right? Let's try it!

Any older women in Wales who enjoy single females?

over a year ago

"

I can guarantee if a couple of single female posted this comment there would be no pointless replies ha

I wonder if he's right? Let's try it!

Any older women in Wales who enjoy single females?

"

But your post isn't the same, his was dismissive, he acknowledged there had been several similar but still felt the need to post. It's not the topic, but the manner that I think people commented upon.

The world would be a very boring place if all we could say were nice things

By *elsh-male-glamorganMan
over a year ago

bridgend

Well i hope there is! Haha. Ive spoke to many stunning older woman on here who ive got on well with, just waiting for the right time now speak polite and get to know them first... then you'll get the answer your looking for

over a year ago

I see no issue. Yes he acknowledged there have been many posts on it before....and what?

There have also been about a thousand inane, mind-numbing Word Connections threads. There have been a thousand social-related threads. There have been about a thousand of each thread known to man. There are only so many things you can talk about on here before you start repeating yourself. If you don't like them, PASS THEM BY. No wonder people are afraid to post, too many keyboard warriors on here gobbing off. STFU.

over a year ago

"I see no issue. Yes he acknowledged there have been many posts on it before....and what?

There have also been about a thousand inane, mind-numbing Word Connections threads. There have been a thousand social-related threads. There have been about a thousand of each thread known to man. There are only so many things you can talk about on here before you start repeating yourself. If you don't like them, PASS THEM BY. No wonder people are afraid to post, too many keyboard warriors on here gobbing off. STFU."

STFU???

Great comment!!

However in the real world, just as you have done, everyone has the right to voice their opinion.

Well they did last time we looked!!

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

"I see no issue. Yes he acknowledged there have been many posts on it before....and what?

There have also been about a thousand inane, mind-numbing Word Connections threads. There have been a thousand social-related threads. There have been about a thousand of each thread known to man. There are only so many things you can talk about on here before you start repeating yourself. If you don't like them, PASS THEM BY. No wonder people are afraid to post, too many keyboard warriors on here gobbing off. STFU.

STFU???

Great comment!!

However in the real world, just as you have done, everyone has the right to voice their opinion.

Well they did last time we looked!!"

They probably don't actually. Quite a few people around Welsh forum have had bans recently so you so have to be careful (rightly so) what you say.

over a year ago

STFU???

Great comment!!

They probably don't actually. Quite a few people around Welsh forum have had bans recently so you so have to be careful (rightly so) what you say."

True, however when we meant speaking freely, we meant trying not to swear etc, and people rarely get banned for putting over an opinion, whether right or wrong, as long as they have not done it speaking offensively.

STFU is hardly a decent reply from anyone, is it?

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

STFU???

Great comment!!

They probably don't actually. Quite a few people around Welsh forum have had bans recently so you so have to be careful (rightly so) what you say.

True, however when we meant speaking freely, we meant trying not to swear etc, and people rarely get banned for putting over an opinion, whether right or wrong, as long as they have not done it speaking offensively.

STFU is hardly a decent reply from anyone, is it?"

Without offensive there's been so much self righteous, self promoting, pompous drivel written in this thread it's exactly what I was thinking.

over a year ago

Will u all just stop bloody hogging this poor guys thread and

MTFO

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 14/01/15 14:57:22]

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 14/01/15 14:57:01]

over a year ago

You're right, by all means say what you want at the end of the day, but this playground bullying nonsense is disgusting from fully grown adults. But whatever, you keep on showing yourselves up, no skin off my nose, sugartits.

Some of these replies say more about the people responding than the OP...

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

All he did was ask a question. A lot of the status's I see written by women are questions.

Ask them in the forums instead, at least that way they can be answered.

over a year ago

"You're right, by all means say what you want at the end of the day, but this playground bullying nonsense is disgusting from fully grown adults. But whatever, you keep on showing yourselves up, no skin off my nose, sugartits.

Some of these replies say more about the people responding than the OP..."

Bullying??? OMG I am gobsmacked by some people's sensibilities, by all means we're all free to comment freely, as are you, but I think thats a tad over statement., I can't see any bullying comment on this thread, only offensive comments about the comments. Only my opnion of course & now I reserve my right to remain silent, until next time X

over a year ago

"

Without offensive there's been so much self righteous, self promoting, pompous drivel written in this thread it's exactly what I was thinking."

We agree totally.

Lots of 'look at me' attention seeking going on here. No odds to us, we aren't interested in meeting from here anyway.

We do enjoy the threads though, and we do agree with some of the things said even from the more outspoken members; if you do not care too much for the comments we make please march on right by and ignore them. Feel free to by all means!

over a year ago

Come on guys for christ sake!!!!

maybe it's time admin pulled this thread and let the op start a new one?????

its like tit 4 tat...

its getting boring....

over a year ago

"Come on guys for christ sake!!!!

maybe it's time admin pulled this thread and let the op start a new one?????

its like tit 4 tat...

its getting boring....

"

Agreed, pull the thread

over a year ago

How do you pull it? Aha if I can I will

over a year ago

"How do you pull it? Aha if I can I will "

push the report button and then just ask if they can remove the thread

hope that works lol

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

I would like to say it's helped me get through a boring day in work. Thanks OP

over a year ago

Your welcome ha

By *aughty_oneMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

This thread is soooo full of fail....

over a year ago

Oh well we can't all be winners eh

over a year ago

The op clearly knew the answer before he posted, so was there a REAL need to post the question probably not, has he the right to ask the question again, absolutely.

We all have the right to express our opinions, what hurt the op was the fact he replied “Boredom and curiosity” then proceeds to protest at being “attacked simply for posting” why not use the search function to relieve the boredom? But then again he already had the answer.

Now if the responses were different, such as “I would like to see if opinions have changed”

There might have been some discussion. Yet the op has highlighted that the post was an attention grabbing post. Do you expect people not to express an opinion that does not conform to yours? Then people call it “bullying” nice spin.

People should feel that they can post ANY question they want in the forums, however don’t expect people to agree with you, that why it’s called a forum.

We should remember that our basic right to speak in open forums is constantly under threat, this week in Paris is a prime example, now there will be new stricter cybersecurity measure coming into force, and then people want to self police these forums by clicking the report button. That was a reason I didn’t post for a while looks like nothing has changed

over a year ago

Prof is the above aimed at me?

over a year ago

"The op clearly knew the answer before he posted, so was there a REAL need to post the question probably not, has he the right to ask the question again, absolutely.

We all have the right to express our opinions, what hurt the op was the fact he replied “Boredom and curiosity” then proceeds to protest at being “attacked simply for posting” why not use the search function to relieve the boredom? But then again he already had the answer.

Now if the responses were different, such as “I would like to see if opinions have changed”

There might have been some discussion. Yet the op has highlighted that the post was an attention grabbing post. Do you expect people not to express an opinion that does not conform to yours? Then people call it “bullying” nice spin.

People should feel that they can post ANY question they want in the forums, however don’t expect people to agree with you, that why it’s called a forum.

We should remember that our basic right to speak in open forums is constantly under threat, this week in Paris is a prime example, now there will be new stricter cybersecurity measure coming into force, and then people want to self police these forums by clicking the report button. That was a reason I didn’t post for a while looks like nothing has changed

"

Seriously?

Making connections between a few banal comments, and the murder of twelve people?

Crass beyond words

over a year ago

Just passing through this topic

Don't forget to smile today everyone

over a year ago

Never mind, Thursday tomorrow!

over a year ago

Friday the day after.....

over a year ago

All chill folks............smile

By *are_with_me86Man
over a year ago

newport

Is this still going on?!

over a year ago

Regardless of any “banal comments”,and as tragic as this weeks events were, the underling motive was to stop freedom of expression simply because someone had a different view, thankfully it hasn’t worked.

As for the connections I was not having a go at anyone I was defending everyone’s right to discuss and ask questions. Maybe I should have used the rise of the third Reich, the recent Sony hacking case, or the legalisation being proposed by governments for our online activity around the world as a less crass example.

over a year ago

"Regardless of any “banal comments”,and as tragic as this weeks events were, the underling motive was to stop freedom of expression simply because someone had a different view, thankfully it hasn’t worked.

As for the connections I was not having a go at anyone I was defending everyone’s right to discuss and ask questions. Maybe I should have used the rise of the third Reich, the recent Sony hacking case, or the legalisation being proposed by governments for our online activity around the world as a less crass example.

Get some perspective, this is a forum, are you seriously implying any views expressed herein will affect world events? Honestly if you allow anyone's comments in here alter your life one iota then you need to leave. Posts are mere words, some are meant to aggravate, others to appease, both should be treated with the respected they deserve, as peoples views in a small forum in a small part of the world. If you wish to attack real threats to freedom of speech the world stage awaits you

"

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 14/01/15 23:06:44]

over a year ago

would love to meet some but port talbot seems a bit empty

Post new Message to Thread