Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have spoken to a few people lately couples and singles who have been on for several months but not verified

When asked why so long and not verified a few have replied

"i have had meets but I/we choose not to be verified"

Why would anyone choose that it makes getting a meet so much harder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I have spoken to a few people lately couples and singles who have been on for several months but not verified

Why would anyone choose that it makes getting a meet so much harder "

It's unlikely that they are genuine, that excuse is (often, but not always) a lie!

Dig a little deeper and you will probably prove 99% of these profiles to be fake for some reason.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont think the number of meets you get has anything to do with veris people dont read them

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

I find this strange to. Lots of women specifically won't meet unless you have veris.

over a year ago

I read them & find them very important in my decision making process. Yeah, sometimes I take a leap of faith & arrange to meet someone who doesn't have any& some of my better meets have happened this way, but more often than not, the unverified meets are the no shows x

over a year ago

"I have spoken to a few people lately couples and singles who have been on for several months but not verified

It's unlikely that they are genuine, that excuse is (often, but not always) a lie!

Dig a little deeper and you will probably prove 99% of these profiles to be fake for some reason. "

And then usually a couple of days later "user no longer on site"

over a year ago

"Dont think the number of meets you get has anything to do with veris people dont read them "

I wasn't meaning a specific amount of veris but if after 4 or 5 months you're not verified I suppose you're not likely to be serious on here

over a year ago

Who pissed you off then xxx"

over a year ago

Who pissed you off then xxx "

A few have lately

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Dont think the number of meets you get has anything to do with veris people dont read them

I wasn't meaning a specific amount of veris but if after 4 or 5 months you're not verified I suppose you're not likely to be serious on here "

Okay I know we are verified mainly from social meets but not had any for ages as after enough no shows we don't work at getting meets from here. We have got a good circle of local friends who are not on fab that we play with regularly. So we do meet quite often but it isn't through fab. We insist on anyone we consider on here must have veris this shows they do actually turn up at least. We are still here as if a guy really stands out we would consider a meet. Otherwise we would stick to our non fab playmates.

Yes alot that have been in here for a while with no veris are likely to be non genuine and without veris we would never consider meeting however it could be they are also doing the same as we are. Just a thought. But don't think there is any reason not to at least have social meet veris to prove you are serious about the lifestyle.

over a year ago

"When asked why so long and not verified a few have replied

"i have had meets but I/we choose not to be verified""

There is a flaw in that statement.

1 Being verified by another party, unless they have expressly requested not to be verified is in the hands of others, if people wish to verify someone they can.

Why anyone would expressly request NOT to be verified has no logic as verifications can be hidden.

2 The verification tick automatically appearers when you have been verified by any acknowledged method, again it is impossible to remove it once you have been verified.

3 People can use the site as they wish, if they don't want to be verified by meeting or using the webcam they that is up to them. However after a prolonged period of time one would question the person's in question are actually looking to meet either socially or play.

over a year ago

"When asked why so long and not verified a few have replied

There is a flaw in that statement.

1 Being verified by another party, unless they have expressly requested not to be verified is in the hands of others, if people wish to verify someone they can.

Why anyone would expressly request NOT to be verified has no logic as verifications can be hidden.

2 The verification tick automatically appearers when you have been verified by any acknowledged method, again it is impossible to remove it once you have been verified.

3 People can use the site as they wish, if they don't want to be verified by meeting or using the webcam they that is up to them. However after a prolonged period of time one would question the person's in question are actually looking to meet either socially or play. "

Which is exactly my point

By *rMoonShine1961Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I believe verification are a good thing even if they are a little one sided. After all who posts a bad veri or for that matter who writes one. But they do prove that the person is who they say they are. And yes some of them are fake but if you can dig out the fake ones then it stands to reason you can dig out the genuine ones too. So yes verification's have my vote

over a year ago

I have been hoping for a verification...had a meet Sunday but can't verify or be verified as both the other parties and myself are as yet unverified.

I did speak to a verified member and requested they add one for me as we had been in contact off the site but alas it appears they declined

over a year ago

What about the opposite? I have recently seen girls an couples who join an get verified within the same day/few hours. Don't get me wrong some are returns which make sense. But does make me wounder

over a year ago

I've noticed the above, but with men. No pics, brand new and veri'd within hours. Yeah right.

Post new Message to Thread