Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

show

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, I have recently started talking/touching etc to a lovely lady who is just getting her appetite for sex etc back. She has done in the past pretty much everything but not the club nor swinging scene.

She's into a lot including ffm and fmm and more. Where's a good place to go for more people to enjoy her or for us to play and people join in as she's not on the site., thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uttytrukerMan
over a year ago

resolven / swindon

try chamelions in newport

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My place lol

over a year ago

A simple option would be for you both to set up a couples profile , I think u stand a better chance of success that way , people are very wary of single guys who claim to have a fem friend interested in swinging . Most of the time they turn out to be dreamers hoping to get peoples details and pics .

Not suggesting that's the case with you but if people can actually speak to the fem And see genuine pics then you'll have no problems getting meets

over a year ago

We will get together and build a profile and fo from there

over a year ago

If we just went along to a club, people would know we're genuine, do people play like that or generally pre-arrange

over a year ago

Some pre arrange meets at clubs because it's their preference but I think the large majority just turn up and hope they meet someone they like , if u and your lady go you'll almost definitely get to play and show if that's what you're looking to do

Post new Message to Thread