By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Debts ? Debates maybe xx

Yep that the one"

be more careful with your fingers mun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

People keep taking things personally and reporting posters. Then we all get forum bans. Boohiss!

over a year ago

"People keep taking things personally and reporting posters. Then we all get forum bans. Boohiss! "
yep got a t shirt for that twice

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yep that the one be more careful with your fingers mun "

I'm very carefull lol

over a year ago

"People keep taking things personally and reporting posters. Then we all get forum bans. Boohiss! yep got a t shirt for that twice "

Do you mean the naughty step?

By *rShinyKnickersMan
over a year ago

BARRY

I think someone owes me £50... That's a good debt.

over a year ago

I've never had a forum ban! What am I doing wrong lol

over a year ago

"Debts ? Debates maybe xx"

i think its cos a lot of the threads get hijacked and end up with only six or so mates having a convo love, someone start a good debate off again lets see what happens he he he

over a year ago

"People keep taking things personally and reporting posters. Then we all get forum bans. Boohiss! yep got a t shirt for that twice

Do you mean the naughty step? "

I'm always on the naughty step

By *ress2impressCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Llantrisant

Ooh how does one acquire one iof those

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I luvs a good masterbate....erm, I meant mass debate ffs!

over a year ago

i think its cos a lot of the threads get hijacked and end up with only six or so mates having a convo love, someone start a good debate off again lets see what happens he he he"

Exactly Kitten - but hey - I;m not starting one cos last time I did i ended up with a forum timeout! Oops!! Rosie x

over a year ago

i think its cos a lot of the threads get hijacked and end up with only six or so mates having a convo love, someone start a good debate off again lets see what happens he he he

Exactly Kitten - but hey - I;m not starting one cos last time I did i ended up with a forum timeout! Oops!! Rosie x"

If you're going to hijack a thread you have to be a

over a year ago

Exactly Kitten - but hey - I;m not starting one cos last time I did i ended up with a forum timeout! Oops!! Rosie x"

Snap lol

over a year ago

"People keep taking things personally and reporting posters. Then we all get forum bans. Boohiss! "

how the fuck can you debate a would you fuck the one above thread

over a year ago

"FECKING PHONE LOL m"

I msg someone on here once and thanks to my phone it came out I want to kick you allover can't understand why she blocked me

over a year ago

people need to chill out and stop being touchy. I've had a forum ban when I first started lol

over a year ago

"People keep taking things personally and reporting posters. Then we all get forum bans. Boohiss!

people need to chill out and stop being touchy. I've had a forum ban when I first started lol "

I've had multiple bans of 48 hours, pretty much because of one member who's no longer using fab. My observation is that it's the classy women who seem to be causing the bans! Men take the truth a lot better.

By *coutin4girlzMan
over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

You'll never ban a City fan....yeh last time I went on I gotta 5 day ban haha good boy lately tho I just keep my eyes shut or poke my fingers in my ears....so what are we debating en? Off now the Apprentice is on....lol

By *r and mrs willingCouple
over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

"People keep taking things personally and reporting posters. Then we all get forum bans. Boohiss!

people need to chill out and stop being touchy. I've had a forum ban when I first started lol

I've had multiple bans of 48 hours, pretty much because of one member who's no longer using fab. My observation is that it's the classy women who seem to be causing the bans! Men take the truth a lot better. "

Then perhaps it's time to ban "classy" women from Fab completely ? Or maybe there could be a "classy" women's Fab splinter group with it's own chat room etc so the "classy" women can upset each other and leave everyone else to enjoy the forums in peace.

Don't we all just love diversity ....not !

over a year ago

I've had multiple bans of 48 hours, pretty much because of one member who's no longer using fab. My observation is that it's the classy women who seem to be causing the bans! Men take the truth a lot better.

Then perhaps it's time to ban "classy" women from Fab completely ? Or maybe there could be a "classy" women's Fab splinter group with it's own chat room etc so the "classy" women can upset each other and leave everyone else to enjoy the forums in peace.

Don't we all just love diversity ....not ! "

But who would be in charge of deciding who is "classy" and who isn't? It seems lots of people are using that terms these days to describe other members, under the pretence that there aren't judegmental... not quite sure how that works.. But hey! Each to their own! If they keep getting banned then that's down to admin, and they are clearly doing something they shouldn't be. But hey, just blame the "classy" ladies and take no responsibility for your own actions

over a year ago

I've had multiple bans of 48 hours, pretty much because of one member who's no longer using fab. My observation is that it's the classy women who seem to be causing the bans! Men take the truth a lot better. "

Very strange, bans seem to be equitable with no classiness attached, it is merely a social construct & individual perception x

By *erryandSailorCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Don't we all just love diversity ....not ! "

We must have a vale of Glamorgan classy social soon , maybe invitation only so all the classy ladies can have a complete classy night !!!!

over a year ago

That's me out

over a year ago

"That's me out "

Me 2

By *illing131Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Don't we all just love diversity ....not !

We must have a vale of Glamorgan classy social soon , maybe invitation only so all the classy ladies can have a complete classy night !!!!

"

So you will take charge of that guest list then Mr P....your're a brave man

over a year ago

Prepare for the lynching!

By *illing131Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Let's hope so