Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

The words "Fab" and "Fabulous"

Jump to newest

By *xsexybitchnherslutxx OP   Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hahaha

That's exactly what I think!

Especially in work

over a year ago

Same here, I got really paranoid recently when my daughter gave me a card with Fab on it & told me to have a fab time, I was going to Fab Camp & became convinced she knew

over a year ago

" Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x"

I often say fab as a word to ppl wen I agree with something hun. Xx

By *xsexybitchnherslutxx OP   Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

" Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x

I often say fab as a word to ppl wen I agree with something hun. Xx"

I know i do too, its a word i use all the time, but when someone says it to me i cringe thinking they must know lol x

over a year ago

" Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x

I often say fab as a word to ppl wen I agree with something hun. Xx

I know i do too, its a word i use all the time, but when someone says it to me i cringe thinking they must know lol x"

my family know so I'm ok lol...

the worst was a few months ago when I txted my eldest and said "what's up with your status on fab".

she messaged back"FAB".I then said oh Facebook lol

over a year ago

I think the same all the time customers text me saying that fab I always get a bit suspicious

over a year ago

Don't watch Thunderbirds then

over a year ago

I'm forever confusing fab with Facebook lol x

Post new Message to Thread