Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Bridgend Social

Jump to newest

By *how m3 the ropes OP   Man
over a year ago

llanelli

Seen as tonight is a washout already xxx just throwing it out there to see which of you sexy fabberz is going to the Bridgend social xxx come and say hi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Seen as tonight is a washout already xxx just throwing it out there to see which of you sexy fabberz is going to the Bridgend social xxx come and say hi x"

it's nxt week ain't it lol

over a year ago

llanelli

Ah ffs sake pmsl even that's next week xxx ah any of you sexy ladys or couples wan a hunk for tomorrow night I'll be your play thing..... Promise!!!!!!

over a year ago

llanelli

"Seen as tonight is a washout already xxx just throwing it out there to see which of you sexy fabberz is going to the Bridgend social xxx come and say hi x

it's nxt week ain't it lol "

Yes it is giggles xxx I'm so sexually frustrated giggs aaarrrggghhhhhhh back to work have good day my friend xxx

over a year ago

"Ah ffs sake pmsl even that's next week xxx ah any of you sexy ladys or couples wan a hunk for tomorrow night I'll be your play thing..... Promise!!!!!! "

Thought u had a party

over a year ago

llanelli

"Ah ffs sake pmsl even that's next week xxx ah any of you sexy ladys or couples wan a hunk for tomorrow night I'll be your play thing..... Promise!!!!!!

Thought u had a party "

Forgot oh yeah but he gone quiet

over a year ago

"Ah ffs sake pmsl even that's next week xxx ah any of you sexy ladys or couples wan a hunk for tomorrow night I'll be your play thing..... Promise!!!!!!

Thought u had a party

Forgot oh yeah but he gone quiet "

oh

over a year ago

This thread is going to totally confuse all my social attendees

Those wishing to attend the Bridgend social on the 18th Oct please post on the correct thread, not this one x

Post new Message to Thread