Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Soph and Matt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We thought it was about time we said a big big thank you to soph and matt. They go out of their way to organise fab parties, without seeking thanks and are usually left with the aftermath the morning after ... thanks guys ... what would we all do without you lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abe82Woman
over a year ago

bridgend

Here here i been to one of there partys many many years ago heheh (well feels like yrs ago any way )land i had a fantastic time in the pool and ahem any way good on you too keep partys rocking xxxxxxxx

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

parties? what is a party-never been invited

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

they are a very nice couple who clearly do a great deal to promote the swinging lifestyle in south wales for no gain but just to provide fun for everyone!

over a year ago

hip hip horray to soph and matt. they do a sterling job . with no help . they dont do anything by halves either believe me the parrot knows lol. a big thanks to them and to many more theamed parties

jo and the parrot

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/10 19:27:38]

over a year ago

Thank you both once again for a fantastic night. Still laughing about the parrot!!!

Loved the treasure hunt too!! Mwah xx

over a year ago

We were lucky to be invited to our first party at soph&mats .We had never met them before,and we were made as welcome as everyone else.we had a great night,and if we still had the user names of all the people that gave them to us,it would have been perfect.Good job they are more organised than we are.Thanks both Mal & Glen.

By *ipstickCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Have to agree with everythinh that`s been said . We had an awesome night !!!! Bring on the Superheroes theme we say !!!!! xxxxx

over a year ago

Just to echo what everyone has said well done soph and matt you are ledgends lol

Luvs ya xxxx

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more with all previous comments, Soph and Matt will go down in swinging folklaw lol xxx Can't wait for the next one guys. X

over a year ago

flaming hell..didnt know this post was up...thankyou all so much but the parties are nothing without you lot to make them so much fun!!!..thankyou all for your kind words xxxx

roll on the next one and the next ...oh and the next lmao xxxxx

keep the themes comin mr j is my costume man lol..HEs the captain of parrots....eat ya heart out jacksparrow lol

over a year ago

well deserved soph and matt, you are a ledgend lol xxxx

over a year ago

u truely are fab hoasts soph and matt and all the praise is well deserved! really looking forward to next one altho am feeling a little timid about being a super hero i think i pulled enough stunts this year! lol! xxxx

Post new Message to Thread