Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

single women

Jump to newest

By *ovenshake OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Just wondered how many guys have messaged women on here and got no reply and message just deleted?? would be nice a simple thanks but no thanks!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

true that

but ladies can punch above their weght on here because of the ratios

plus they get a lot of un solicited spam mails from dick heads

i rarely message people now tbh...

i find the real world a much better place for meeting women and i tend to come on here for the banter mostly.

that said some good eggs on here - just keep at it

over a year ago

I can answer that one. I used to try and answer all my messages on my single profile when I had it. But then the abuse started when you do say thanks but no thanks. So in the end I would just read and delete and then get even more abuse for not replying. It got that bad that I have now deleted my single profile xx

over a year ago

"Just wondered how many guys have messaged women on here and got no reply and message just deleted?? would be nice a simple thanks but no thanks!! "

Ive been saying thanks but no thanks politely to the same guy for the past hour and now hes trying to bribe me with perfume

Not all guys graciously accept a no thankyou

over a year ago

"Just wondered how many guys have messaged women on here and got no reply and message just deleted?? would be nice a simple thanks but no thanks!!

Ive been saying thanks but no thanks politely to the same guy for the past hour and now hes trying to bribe me with perfume

Not all guys graciously accept a no thankyou "

Miss

there is a bottle of old spice in it for you if you meet me for a burger king?

over a year ago

"Just wondered how many guys have messaged women on here and got no reply and message just deleted?? would be nice a simple thanks but no thanks!!

Miss

there is a bottle of old spice in it for you if you meet me for a burger king?"

Chuck in a 4 pack of 'Bow and im yours

over a year ago

Miss

Chuck in a 4 pack of 'Bow and im yours "

Ill raise him on a bottle of old spice & will also chuck in a bottle of md 20/20

over a year ago

Miss

Ill raise him on a bottle of old spice & will also chuck in a bottle of md 20/20 "

I am giving this some serious consideration lads

over a year ago

"I can answer that one. I used to try and answer all my messages on my single profile when I had it. But then the abuse started when you do say thanks but no thanks. So in the end I would just read and delete and then get even more abuse for not replying. It got that bad that I have now deleted my single profile xx"

over a year ago

I got some hi karate aftershave if that helps pull some single women lol

over a year ago

Some women cant hold a conversation without opening they're legs first that's why lol.. Harsh but truth on this site

over a year ago

"I got some hi karate aftershave if that helps pull some single women lol "

That's all u got lol

over a year ago

"I got some hi karate aftershave if that helps pull some single women lol

That's all u got lol"

Well could make an effort with some brut 88 as well

over a year ago

"Some women cant hold a conversation without opening they're legs first that's why lol.. Harsh but truth on this site "

That goes for a lot of men on this site as well. They message women only with one intention of getting them to open their legs. They aren't too happy when they say no thank you.

over a year ago

"Some women cant hold a conversation without opening they're legs first that's why lol.. Harsh but truth on this site

That goes for a lot of men on this site as well. They message women only with one intention of getting them to open their legs. They aren't too happy when they say no thank you. "

And also how can you hold a conversation when the only message you get is "fancy a fuck" ???

over a year ago

Another one of these strings wheres the rope?

Its impossible to expect a reply to every message if u had ever been in a fb relationship with someone on here you would see how much mail single fems get, plus all the abuse add to that the fact that women really do have their pick and although "punch above their weight" isnt the phrase i would choose its true, and why if they can wouldnt they?? Its up to you to be original interesting and stand out from the rest so instead of whinging put more effort into profile,pics and messages

over a year ago

"Just wondered how many guys have messaged women on here and got no reply and message just deleted?? would be nice a simple thanks but no thanks!! "

i always used to answer and say a polite no thanks but have fun anyway BUT........2 out of 10 single profiles come back with such abuse so maybe its easier not to answer

over a year ago

"Some women cant hold a conversation without opening they're legs first that's why lol.. Harsh but truth on this site

That goes for a lot of men on this site as well. They message women only with one intention of getting them to open their legs. They aren't too happy when they say no thank you.

And also how can you hold a conversation when the only message you get is "fancy a fuck" ???"

Fair enough but one liners off women aren't much better..

over a year ago

i always used to answer and say a polite no thanks but have fun anyway BUT........2 out of 10 single profiles come back with such abuse so maybe its easier not to answer"

And those are the guys that give us the genuine single guys such a bad name, if someone doesn't reply so be it single women get swamped, single men would be the same if they had the same amount of mail

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Another one of these strings wheres the rope?

Its impossible to expect a reply to every message if u had ever been in a fb relationship with someone on here you would see how much mail single fems get, plus all the abuse add to that the fact that women really do have their pick and although "punch above their weight" isnt the phrase i would choose its true, and why if they can wouldnt they?? Its up to you to be original interesting and stand out from the rest so instead of whinging put more effort into profile,pics and messages

"

Exactly. I've said this loads of times already, but my friend on here (social only!) gets over 30 messages a day. Once she's replied to the 10 or do from friends or people she's interested in, she's left with 20.

Would reply to 20 messages you weren't interested in? Even cutting and pasting "no thanks" 20 times would be a huge pain in the arse!

By *ymru man 1Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Miss

Ill raise him on a bottle of old spice & will also chuck in a bottle of md 20/20

I am giving this some serious consideration lads "

How can I Better this ???

over a year ago

And also how can you hold a conversation when the only message you get is "fancy a fuck" ???

Fair enough but one liners off women aren't much better.."

I can imagine that they aren't. But then you have to think is that profile real or not. You would be surprised how many single women on here are men pretending to be women. We have run into enough of them x

over a year ago

Miss

I am giving this some serious consideration lads "

Lucky us/me....dont think too much cos you might say no

over a year ago

I can imagine that they aren't. But then you have to think is that profile real or not. You would be surprised how many single women on here are men pretending to be women. We have run into enough of them x"

Thats something I didnt know thank you, what thrill do they get from that.. Weirdos lol

over a year ago

I can only dream of a one line message lol or any for that fact

over a year ago

I know its frustrating on both ends. For the guy hes thinking WTF.

But in all honesty put yourself in the single ladies shoes. Shell get 100+ messages saying "i wanna fuck you" or "fancy sucking me" etc and if she replies saying no thanks she gets abused verbally calling her some obscenity. Its easier for them to ignore or block just to save the aggro. Its a fact of fab life that if the woman is interested in you she will message you. Ive only had one meet since being on here. Its not always about fucking your way through fab as just chatting and if u click u click.

Happy fabbing

over a year ago

It's all about patients I suppose, lucky I am a saint lol

over a year ago

Miss

"

Im sure you can think of something

By *ymru man 1Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Miss

Im sure you can think of something "

Mmmmm Yes

over a year ago

Miss

Im sure you can think of something

Mmmmm Yes "

over a year ago

Exactly. I've said this loads of times already, but my friend on here (social only!) gets over 30 messages a day. Once she's replied to the 10 or do from friends or people she's interested in, she's left with 20.

Would reply to 20 messages you weren't interested in? Even cutting and pasting "no thanks" 20 times would be a huge pain in the arse!

"

This!!!!

Only before I started using the block button I'd get 300+ messages a day. Can you imagine getting hundreds of messages a day from people who've literally Disregarded anything you have to say? It's incredibly annoying.

By *ovenshake OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

That must be annoying did you get any abuse off single guys?

over a year ago

"true that

but ladies can punch above their weght on here because of the ratios

plus they get a lot of un solicited spam mails from dick heads

i rarely message people now tbh...

i find the real world a much better place for meeting women and i tend to come on here for the banter mostly.

that said some good eggs on here - just keep at it"

I consistently punch above my weight & I'll enjoy it while I can, but it's not the reason why I don't reply to every message, the reason I don't reply is I don't have time in my life to be polite to people I don't know & have no intention of meeting X

over a year ago

"That must be annoying did you get any abuse off single guys?"

Every day. Fat ginger slut.

Block is my best friend now.

By *ovenshake OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Do they really???

By *ovenshake OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Lol you blocked me for saying hi lol

over a year ago

"That must be annoying did you get any abuse off single guys?

Every day. Fat ginger slut.

Block is my best friend now. "

That's harsh! Dont blame you, nothing better than a fiesty redhead

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/10/14 22:19:52]

over a year ago

In all honesty there is only so much bullshit that you can say in a message on an Internet site..95% of people claim to be the greatest sex and say they are going to do this and that blah blah blah.. And nearly 100% of this never happens.. All the meets I've had we've actually had a face to face chat first and things seem to go better imho

By *hill 53Man
over a year ago

swansea

at the end of the day if you dont get a reply from anyone and its deleted, thats as good as a no thanks,considering all the mails fems get here,so when this happens just accept they aint interested and dont hassel them as they wont change thier minds.

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

I can imagine that they aren't. But then you have to think is that profile real or not. You would be surprised how many single women on here are men pretending to be women. We have run into enough of them x"

What's the score with this? Do men pretend to be women and try arrange a girl girl meet and then sort of turn up with a dick? The word tenacity springs to mind. Lol xx take care girl

over a year ago

"at the end of the day if you dont get a reply from anyone and its deleted, thats as good as a no thanks,considering all the mails fems get here,so when this happens just accept they aint interested and dont hassel them as they wont change thier minds. "

very very true lol

By *w72Man
over a year ago

swansea

Not sure what you girls think but I think it's worth sending a couple of messages. I'm sure with the amount of emails you get sometimes messages get lost. I'm sorry if I've pissed anyone off the first couple of weeks I've been on here & hey hulksgirl86 if only I could message you. You'd get only compliments from me. Lol xx

over a year ago

"I got some hi karate aftershave if that helps pull some single women lol

That's all u got lol

Well could make an effort with some brut 88 as well"

Oh no I don't like that one lol x

over a year ago

"Not sure what you girls think but I think it's worth sending a couple of messages. I'm sure with the amount of emails you get sometimes messages get lost. I'm sorry if I've pissed anyone off the first couple of weeks I've been on here & hey hulksgirl86 if only I could message you. You'd get only compliments from me. Lol xx"

Aww that's sweet

By *anwelshMan
over a year ago

harlington

Unfortunately the few who cant take no for an answer spoil it for the many. Im sure 99% of the women here get tired of hearing 'fancy a fuck'.

over a year ago

"

If all that fails get to the gym, grab some steroids and a few tatts and youll be well away

over a year ago

If all that fails get to the gym, grab some steroids and a few tatts and youll be well away "

Haha that's my favourite type of guy

over a year ago

I cant remember ever sending a mess and being ignored...............does that really happen

over a year ago

"I cant remember ever sending a mess and being ignored...............does that really happen "

Haha cheeky.

over a year ago

I try to answer decent mail even if it's a "No thanks", crap 1 liners, boring mail get's deleted as if the message is boring even though the guy lots and sounds fit on his profile the meet maybe too.Stimulate my mind my body may follow.......

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Do any of the ladies on this thread need a'fancy afuck' message. I only ask because I have one ready to cut and paste! I can follow it up with a wink, friends request and then a torrent of abuse when I am ignored.

Alternatively I can be polite and see if that works. Please sign up for this below with prion one or two or a wink lol!

Post new Message to Thread