Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

bareback xx

Jump to newest

By *how m3 the ropes OP   Man
over a year ago

llanelli

Just whilst I'm bored was thinking xxx yes that's Wat that noise was..... So the other day I got slated for going bareback.... Later to find that that certain person had been anally bareback.... Is this pot, kettle n black.... Or is it one rule for one and one for another x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

And the fact that I only been bareback once with someone I trust is another thing xxx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/14 15:57:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

No glove no love for me! Each to their own and all that.....just my preference.

If I see pictures bareback it totally puts me off

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"No glove no love for me! Each to their own and all that.....just my preference.

If I see pictures bareback it totally puts me off "

Ah never again but I was belittled the other day and then got told something n I was like isit now so I thought I'd see Wat people had to say...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Later to find that that certain person had been anally bareback.... Is this pot, kettle n black"

Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

People love gossip. Just look after yourself. Who cares what people think?! - unless you are asking for an opinion of course..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People love gossip. Just look after yourself. Who cares what people think?! - unless you are asking for an opinion of course.. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

- when I first joined here years ago I played bare with a guy I "trusted", to be told literally the next day that he thought he had an std and had had pain for days before.... needless to say I shit myself, and have made better choices since!

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"- when I first joined here years ago I played bare with a guy I "trusted", to be told literally the next day that he thought he had an std and had had pain for days before.... needless to say I shit myself, and have made better choices since!

"

Na I'm kool hun thank you just wondered Wat people thought xxx thank you for the input xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"Later to find that that certain person had been anally bareback.... Is this pot, kettle n black

Yes"

Thank you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"- when I first joined here years ago I played bare with a guy I "trusted", to be told literally the next day that he thought he had an std and had had pain for days before.... needless to say I shit myself, and have made better choices since!

"

And i do care Wat some people think I'm only human hun x

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

And i do care Wat some people think I'm only human hun x "

Did try to message you after shit week you had but I was blocked and banned from forums xxxx so I hope this week finds you better xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm human. But I'm also able to split this lifestyle away from my "real" life, and those that judge me on here really aren't worth my time. And aren't worth yours either!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Same.... i think lots of us have wether we choose to admit it..be it in vanilla or fab world..and like yourself..after once..had a phonecall advising gum clinic visit.. felt sick and panicky... all sorted and likewise i make far more responsible decisions now x

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

Yea everybody

Same.... i think lots of us have wether we choose to admit it..be it in vanilla or fab world..and like yourself..after once..had a phonecall advising gum clinic visit.. felt sick and panicky... all sorted and likewise i make far more responsible decisions now x"

Yea everybody xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"I'm human. But I'm also able to split this lifestyle away from my "real" life, and those that judge me on here really aren't worth my time. And aren't worth yours either! "

I know hun.... On my part I am actually sorry for my behaviour.... All good now though

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"I'm human. But I'm also able to split this lifestyle away from my "real" life, and those that judge me on here really aren't worth my time. And aren't worth yours either! "

Didn't say you wernt human hun... Was just saying my natural.caring nature wanted to say hope your ok.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No bareback is the safest option ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you're referring to me I find it pretty hilarious that I'm such a good topic of conversation

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"If you're referring to me I find it pretty hilarious that I'm such a good topic of conversation "

Lol baby not you at all.... We wore protection hunni.... Bless your a good Un.... From ya no 2 fab bwouy....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you're referring to me I find it pretty hilarious that I'm such a good topic of conversation

Lol baby not you at all.... We wore protection hunni.... Bless your a good Un.... From ya no 2 fab bwouy.... "

Haha I meant because of an anal bareback photo I had on my old single profile that was also on my couple profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"If you're referring to me I find it pretty hilarious that I'm such a good topic of conversation

Lol baby not you at all.... We wore protection hunni.... Bless your a good Un.... From ya no 2 fab bwouy....

Haha I meant because of an anal bareback photo I had on my old single profile that was also on my couple profile. "

Na hun

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been bare back once with a strapon...does that count

Reply privately

over a year ago

lmfao giggs

Reply privately

over a year ago

ffs made me cry you have hahahahaha

him

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"I've been bare back once with a strapon...does that count "

Fucking loves you giggs xx last couple hours for some reason been down.... You never fail to make me smile lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been bare back once with a strapon...does that count

Fucking loves you giggs xx last couple hours for some reason been down.... You never fail to make me smile lol "

r

Coz ur missing me and terry mun... chin up sexy pants xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fucking loves you giggs xx last couple hours for some reason been down.... You never fail to make me smile lol "

awww some1 has to love me xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

Fucking loves you giggs xx last couple hours for some reason been down.... You never fail to make me smile lol r

Coz ur missing me and terry mun... chin up sexy pants xx"

Mwah xxx yes your a bit infectious

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

Fucking loves you giggs xx last couple hours for some reason been down.... You never fail to make me smile lol

awww some1 has to love me xx"

Told you everytime I saw you I was hugging you n I did... Yeah you like my sister... luvs

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

Fucking loves you giggs xx last couple hours for some reason been down.... You never fail to make me smile lol r

Coz ur missing me and terry mun... chin up sexy pants xx

Mwah xxx yes your a bit infectious "

But trying to keep it nsa...

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxxx

Told you everytime I saw you I was hugging you n I did... Yeah you like my sister... luvs "

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxxx

Told you everytime I saw you I was hugging you n I did... Yeah you like my sister... luvs "

Ummm.... pls dont say shes like ur sister.... cinema room...chams.... hehe;) x

Reply privately

over a year ago

yeh looks wrong lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxxx

oh my days lol

Told you everytime I saw you I was hugging you n I did... Yeah you like my sister... luvs

Ummm.... pls dont say shes like ur sister.... cinema room...chams.... hehe;) x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxxx

noooooooooooòooooo that so wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

wrong room for that sorta comment it should be on the other thread lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wrong room for that sorta comment it should be on the other thread lol"

hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

xxxx

Aarrrggghhhhhh if that ain't bad enough... I just went to put washing up liquid in my seasoning

Naughtygirl Wat you dun to me.... I'm a fucking wreck

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

xxxx

This was before I knew she was my sister oucchhhhhhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can guarantee you Sidney my strap on was sterilised, he's scrupulously clean x

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxxx

Aarrrggghhhhhh if that ain't bad enough... I just went to put washing up liquid in my seasoning

"

Hehehe its called "thedayafteracrazynightwithlea effect" xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

xxxx

Hehehe its called "thedayafteracrazynightwithlea effect" xx"

No its called I ain't drinking again n feeling depressed... Sorry to burst that little bubble your in lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah thats what I'm referring to ya plank..a night onnit with lea effect..Usually consists of Drinking..no sleep then feel Like shit for days..

#Manup...partying with the bigboys;p x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah thats what I'm referring to ya plank..a night onnit with lea effect..Usually consists of Drinking..no sleep then feel Like shit for days..

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

"Yeah thats what I'm referring to ya plank..a night onnit with lea effect..Usually consists of Drinking..no sleep then feel Like shit for days..

#Manup...partying with the bigboys;p x "

Lol man up.. I forgot Wat we dun so I think in future I'll leave you to get mash up... Don't like feeling like shit.... Rather fuck on a straight head tbh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah thats what I'm referring to ya plank..a night onnit with lea effect..Usually consists of Drinking..no sleep then feel Like shit for days..

Lol man up.. I forgot Wat we dun so I think in future I'll leave you to get mash up... Don't like feeling like shit.... Rather fuck on a straight head tbh "

This is why sober socials rock

Reply privately

over a year ago

llanelli

Lol man up.. I forgot Wat we dun so I think in future I'll leave you to get mash up... Don't like feeling like shit.... Rather fuck on a straight head tbh

This is why sober socials rock "

Yeah u know this..... I don't need it to fuck good so that's it I'm allowing the drink....

Reply privately

By *issScarlett25Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

This is why sober socials rock "

Sober socials are awesome, totally in control and remember every little word said. Sober socials are the way forward....oh wait this is suppose to be about bareback...ummm...I think if your in a couple, have both been tested, don't sleep with anyone else without having a condom on it's fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sober socials are awesome, totally in control and remember every little word said. Sober socials are the way forward....oh wait this is suppose to be about bareback...ummm...I think if your in a couple, have both been tested, don't sleep with anyone else without having a condom on it's fine. "

This for us x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sober socials are awesome, totally in control and remember every little word said. Sober socials are the way forward....oh wait this is suppose to be about bareback...ummm...I think if your in a couple, have both been tested, don't sleep with anyone else without having a condom on it's fine. "

Reply privately

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

I can guarantee you Sidney my strap on was sterilised, he's scrupulously clean x"

Sidney? I had a little giggle at this. Will i get to meet sidney soon

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone is different. We are here to have fun not to judge or be judged........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloves all the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can guarantee you Sidney my strap on was sterilised, he's scrupulously clean x

Sidney? I had a little giggle at this. Will i get to meet sidney soon

Mrs"

I bloody hope so he's got your name on him for next go

Reply privately

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

Im very friendly would love to meet sidney. You know when next as we have already been picking sexy outfits

Reply privately