Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Real or fake

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hii everyone just wanted to pick your brains. I have been on here now for some time and are more genuine than most in here. I have had a few incounter but never really seam to get any further than a few first members . I don't expect to he excepted by the group strait away I know that it takes time but is there a code word that's needed to break in to the main group ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oddessWoman
over a year ago

swansea

Just a few things....

1. How do you know your more genuine than most.....is there a measure or sliding scale of genuineness

2. I don't understand what you mean when you say you don't get passed few first members

3. WTF is the main group....I've been on here 6 years and never heard of it,or a code that is needed to get into it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol how can you be more genuine than most? Have you spoken to most people on Fab You're either genuine or not.

I've been on and off here for four years and I've never heard of a 'main group' either and to be honest I'm quite happy not to be in it!

over a year ago

Confused about what you consider to be a main group? Like any party/gathering there are generally different groups on fab. In my experience everyone is very accepting and friendly and I'm pretty new to this site (on and off since beginning of the year).

over a year ago

What's this got to do with "Real or Fake? "

If, by the main group, you mean the regular posters in the forum, then just jump in and stay posting

Otherwise sign up and come along to the socials and get to know people

over a year ago

There are so many groups here, the forum posters, the chatters, the lurkers, the socialites, the keyboard wankers, the fantasists & the good old fashioned swingers etc I think you'll struggle to find a 'main' group, just carry on posting & you'll soon find where you fit best X

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/14 10:18:20]

over a year ago

I think i can understand what he is trying to say. But not worded it very well... there are cliques within this forum but that happens in every aspect within life.. no biggie you either get accepted or you dont... as has already been stated keep writing and you will soon find some where you will fit in

over a year ago

"I think i can understand what he is trying to say. But not worded it very well... there are cliques within this forum but that happens in every aspect within life.. no biggie you either get accepted or you dont... as has already been stated keep writing and you will soon find some where you will fit in"

Don't mention the C word

over a year ago

"I think i can understand what he is trying to say. But not worded it very well... there are cliques within this forum but that happens in every aspect within life.. no biggie you either get accepted or you dont... as has already been stated keep writing and you will soon find some where you will fit in

Don't mention the C word "

Lol. ..i ain't in the c word im my own person

over a year ago

Why are people saying you have to 'fit in' or be in a 'group' on here? Fit in with who and what group??

The only people I'm interested about getting on with are those on my friends list and those I meet. I don't give flying whatsit what others think of me as I'm never likely to meet them.

I'm here for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of the men I chose to meet!

over a year ago

There will always be groups no matter where we are in life, we're human beings & that's human nature, no idea why people on this site are so scared of that concept lol & so keen to distance themselves from what comes naturally, your very comment shows you conform to this, 'you & your meets ' makes you a group, just my observation x

over a year ago

"Hii everyone just wanted to pick your brains. I have been on here now for some time and are more genuine than most in here. I have had a few incounter but never really seam to get any further than a few first members . I don't expect to he excepted by the group strait away I know that it takes time but is there a code word that's needed to break in to the main group ??"
try attending socials Cardiff is 25th oct

over a year ago

I meet single men 1 on 1 how on earth does that make it a group??

over a year ago

i remember now why I don't drink very often, apologies for my post reading it back to my self with sober eyes reminds me never to post anything while intoxicated again. No offense was ment to anyone.

over a year ago

And thanks for the good advice everyone I shall keep posting but not d*unk lol.

over a year ago

"I meet single men 1 on 1 how on earth does that make it a group??

"

Maybe I was wrong to assume you communicate with them between meets, a group does not have to be in the physical to exist. This forum & the chat exists but I've never met many of the people here. Radical concept for some I accept but I have no fear of the 'clique' word x

Post new Message to Thread