Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Newbie couples social.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there such events happening anywhere for us group social virgins? If not would anyone be interested if we were to organise one for new couples only ? Thinking it may be an easy way to start for those that want to try social events but are a bit nervous like us. Forgive me if this is already happening anywhere and point in the direction if so. Thanks in advance. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look on this forum for the socails

over a year ago

Good idea...i always fzel sorry for newbies with no veries... need to go to a social to get veries but not allowed to attend without a veri

Get ut going..good on you

Good luck.n.have fun xx

over a year ago

but if all the newbies had no veris they could meet as many as they wanted but still not get veried,

who would veri them?

over a year ago

"but if all the newbies had no veris they could meet as many as they wanted but still not get veried,

who would veri them?

"

We have veri's so we could. They may already have veris but not have been to a social. X

over a year ago

"Good idea...i always fzel sorry for newbies with no veries... need to go to a social to get veries but not allowed to attend without a veri

Get ut going..good on you

Good luck.n.have fun xx"

over a year ago

Interesting hmmmm, how will you quantify new?

over a year ago

New to socials for a start. Just a thought really for those who would feel more comfortable if they were in the same boat as the rest of the group. More aimed at those relatively new to swinging whether they have had a few meets or none. Like an ice breaker and opportunity to meet and chat with people in a similar situation.

By *ough n ReadyCouple
over a year ago

Caerphilly ish

Cardiff social allows non verified people to attend, which in turn gets you veried by other more established members of the site and also gives a great mixture. There's one in October but If you'd rather have newbies only, good luck and hope it goes well

Xxx

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice will check it out. It's not that we would "rather have newbies". Just that most "newbies" we chat to who haven't been to socials are very nervous about going (to be expected). Was just trying to think of a way to make it a little less nerve-racking for the first time in the hope that it will make it easier to join in with more experienced swingers socials. Completely appreciate that everyone started somewhere and that everybody is made to feel welcome at these events too. Interested in peoples opinions is all. X

By *he mischiefsCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

There was no one more nervous then myself & after joining fab a year ago I still get nervous but the socials see alot the same friendly faces not a bad idea tho

Good luck if u do arrange a newbie social xx

over a year ago

I can understand where your coming from

But if it's for newbies then surely it would have to be different people every time because once the couples have been once they are no longer social virgins and if you have same people attend multiple socials then it's no different then any other social

over a year ago

"There was no one more nervous then myself & after joining fab a year ago I still get nervous but the socials see alot the same friendly faces not a bad idea tho

Good luck if u do arrange a newbie social xx"

over a year ago

"I can understand where your coming from

But if it's for newbies then surely it would have to be different people every time because once the couples have been once they are no longer social virgins and if you have same people attend multiple socials then it's no different then any other social "

I meant as a one off. Haven't enough spare time for anything more. X

By *affy taffyMan
over a year ago

blaenau gwent

brilliant idea. we have got 2 veri's,but ones a cam. not sure how many we're supposed to have. you'd think the seasoned swingers would be glad to meet the new kids on the block?

over a year ago

I know Im a tad thick but what actually constitutes a "newbie" . A week old member or longer lolol

By *ough n ReadyCouple
over a year ago

Caerphilly ish

I used to have spare time till I met Joan lol x

By *ough n ReadyCouple
over a year ago

Caerphilly ish

"Thanks for the advice will check it out. It's not that we would "rather have newbies". Just that most "newbies" we chat to who haven't been to socials are very nervous about going (to be expected). Was just trying to think of a way to make it a little less nerve-racking for the first time in the hope that it will make it easier to join in with more experienced swingers socials.

Completely appreciate that everyone

started somewhere and that everybody is made to feel welcome at these events too. Interested in peoples opinions is all. X"

I still get nervous now (mike) and can still remember my first social!! The hard part is actually getting people to attend but it's a great idea. But I know most of the organisers of the local socials and they will always give advice and help in any way if you both go ahead, this isn't a rain on your parade but they'll also give you the pitfalls lol but anything that gets people together can't be bad xxx

over a year ago

I think it's normal to feel nervous at a first second o what ever social I'm always the quiet one in the corner but what exactly is a newbie I joined the site and within 3 days jumped into the cardiff social and defo don't regret it otherwise I wouldn't have had the guts to do it if i left it to another social just my experience

Post new Message to Thread