Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

is my profile really bad

Jump to newest

By *mstillere2 OP   Man
over a year ago

middleport

I have been on here for a while now and tis sad but still no first meet is it me or is my profile really bad any tips please comment thanks peeps and hope to hear soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mstillere2 OP   Man
over a year ago

middleport

not really complaining had some great chats etc but would like someone elses opinion on my profile basically

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your pic is really blurry luv. And the fact that you are complaining about people asking for face pics on your profile is offputting aswell. Plus you cannot accom which will always go against you on here xx

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"I have been on here for a while now and tis sad but still no first meet is it me or is my profile really bad any tips please comment thanks peeps and hope to hear soon "
. A face pic would help as would a profile which lists some of your hobbies and interests. . Current picture very blurred and as you cannot accommodste choice of meets will be restricted .

over a year ago

"I have been on here for a while now and tis sad but still no first meet is it me or is my profile really bad any tips please comment thanks peeps and hope to hear soon . A face pic would help as would a profile which lists some of your hobbies and interests. . Current picture very blurred and as you cannot accommodste choice of meets will be restricted ."

lol oh the irony!!

over a year ago

OP try taking a few new better quality pictures. I dont agree that you have to put your face pic on your profile for all and sundry to see, some of us value our privacy.

I would take out the bit in your profile about the face pic and say more about yourself. What are you offering those you want to meet. If you're house sharing put that on your profile. A lot of people on here will always assume the worst because you can't accommodate but there is a reasonable explanation a lot of the time. Good luck

over a year ago

That REALLY is a bad photo !!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/14 09:16:29]

over a year ago

"OP try taking a few new better quality pictures. I dont agree that you have to put your face pic on your profile for all and sundry to see, some of us value our privacy.

I would take out the bit in your profile about the face pic and say more about yourself. What are you offering those you want to meet. If you're house sharing put that on your profile. A lot of people on here will always assume the worst because you can't accommodate but there is a reasonable explanation a lot of the time. Good luck "

Nice Legs wish i could pm you...

over a year ago

"

Nice Legs wish i could pm you..."

Thanks and you can when you're 33

over a year ago

"

Nice Legs wish i could pm you...