Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

It's hard enough

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

for the organisers of socials and partys to arrange as it is...

latley all im hearing is I ain't going if he/she is going...

we are suppose to be adults and if you can't sit in a room with someone you fell out with then that's stupid.....

god I've fallen out with people but at any gathering I speak if spoken to and then carry on with my night....

rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"for the organisers of socials and partys to arrange as it is...

latley all im hearing is I ain't going if he/she is going...

we are suppose to be adults and if you can't sit in a room with someone you fell out with then that's stupid.....

god I've fallen out with people but at any gathering I speak if spoken to and then carry on with my night....

rant over "

and im not having a pop at anyone in particular

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

here here

By *issScarlett25Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

That's so silly. Not everyone is going to like everyone...that's the way of the world. Let's all be adults and enjoy this place. Giggles I still love you, you don't get away to easily lol x

over a year ago

Too bloody true, I'm not avoiding anywhere because I don't or someone doesn't like me & it has happened to me a lot. If im going to a party or club I never ask who else is going, the fun is in the not knowing & I'm adult enough to be polite to those I don't quite like x

over a year ago

"Too bloody true, I'm not avoiding anywhere because I don't or someone doesn't like me & it has happened to me a lot. If im going to a party or club I never ask who else is going, the fun is in the not knowing & I'm adult enough to be polite to those I don't quite like x"

Hope I'm likable lol

over a year ago

Well said giggles. We are all adults at the end of the day and should behave like it. At some point in your life your going to fall out with someone on fab but why should you allow it to stop you having fun. X

over a year ago

Last nights arguments didnt show many ladies in a good light. Its nice to see you can all get on.

over a year ago

driving me mind...

and after some comments I seen last night im quiet discussed. ..

yes I have a option but I never throw insults at people...

well just to inform any1 who don't like me or have a gripe with me

I will be attending all socials and partys lol.

over a year ago

"That's so silly. Not everyone is going to like everyone...that's the way of the world. Let's all be adults and enjoy this place. Giggles I still love you, you don't get away to easily lol x "

awwww you poor bugger. ..but some1 has to lol

over a year ago

"Last nights arguments didnt show many ladies in a good light. Its nice to see you can all get on. "

over a year ago

"Well said giggles. We are all adults at the end of the day and should behave like it. At some point in your life your going to fall out with someone on fab but why should you allow it to stop you having fun. X"

yep just cos we disagree doesn't mean we bloody hate each other lol

over a year ago

"Too bloody true, I'm not avoiding anywhere because I don't or someone doesn't like me & it has happened to me a lot. If im going to a party or club I never ask who else is going, the fun is in the not knowing & I'm adult enough to be polite to those I don't quite like x

Hope I'm likable lol "

over a year ago

"Too bloody true, I'm not avoiding anywhere because I don't or someone doesn't like me & it has happened to me a lot. If im going to a party or club I never ask who else is going, the fun is in the not knowing & I'm adult enough to be polite to those I don't quite like x"

over a year ago

"Last nights arguments didnt show many ladies in a good light. Its nice to see you can all get on. "

Certain people definitely didnt do themselves any favours

over a year ago

"Last nights arguments didnt show many ladies in a good light. Its nice to see you can all get on.

Certain people definitely didnt do themselves any favours "

Oh the joys of fab hey lol

and for once it weren't me lol

over a year ago

"Last nights arguments didnt show many ladies in a good light. Its nice to see you can all get on.

Oh the joys of fab hey lol

and for once it weren't me lol"

First time for me to see drama on here tbh . Was a bit

over a year ago

It certainly didn't and it didn't do the Wales Forums any favours either to be honest. I made my one and only comment in these Forums since coming back to Fab and was asked where Aberaeron was anyway. Made me feel like it's only the chosen few in the south that are allowed to post on here!!

Although having said that, after the bitchiness and childishness I witnessed in several threads last night, I won't be bothering again!! I'll continue to keep myself to myself on this site!!

over a year ago

Same old people airing their dirty laundry! Tut tut

over a year ago

It certainly didn't and it didn't do the Wales Forums any favours either to be honest. I made my one and only comment in these Forums since coming back to Fab and was asked where Aberaeron was anyway. Made me feel like it's only the chosen few in the south that are allowed to post on here!!

Although having said that, after the bitchiness and childishness I witnessed in several threads last night, I won't be bothering again!! I'll continue to keep myself to myself on this site!! "

legs I totally agree with you

there's one thing having a opinion and another being dam right rude and insulting....

I'm not innocent in any threads but im never nasty or personal like that

over a year ago

"Same old people airing their dirty laundry! Tut tut "

over a year ago

Same

I wouldnt not attend anything because of silly gripes or drama...adult enough to smile

Here for fun not drama...

Giggles i dont think anyone could not like you x

over a year ago

xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/09/14 08:50:46]

over a year ago

"Same

I wouldnt not attend anything because of silly gripes or drama...adult enough to smile

Giggles i dont think anyone could not like you x"

Lol you tend to find the people that have never met me don't like me hahahahaha...

you would be surprised hun...

anyway they ain't gona spoil my fun

over a year ago

"Same

Lol you tend to find the people that have never met me don't like me hahahahaha...

anyway they ain't gona spoil my fun "

Ah but theres the point...they havent met you..soon as they did theyd love ya... whos to judge on here anyway...those that do aint worth ur time anyways...

Ive long stopped caring what ppl think of me... ill be polite and friendly to anyone off here... if we dont get onim sure wecan still smile and be civil...

Good luck with party preps hope theyre drama free...and happy 30th jade u lil swine ) xxx

over a year ago

i am blissfully unaware as to if i am liked or disliked by anyone i do no i do try to avoid any arguments all tho did have an outburst once on here that was really unlike me so i guess everyone can lose it from time to time. Last night was the worst i have seen and defo the most pathetic shame that people feel they cant attend socials tho because of differences of opinion

over a year ago

That's why I'm interviewing everyone, and taking down all of the ladies particulars

over a year ago

"i am blissfully unaware as to if i am liked or disliked by anyone i do no i do try to avoid any arguments all tho did have an outburst once on here that was really unlike me so i guess everyone can lose it from time to time. Last night was the worst i have seen and defo the most pathetic shame that people feel they cant attend socials tho because of differences of opinion "

I have had it all first hand with the club invasions.people saying they would come if so and so wasn't coming..sorry but im not choosing who comes or who doesn't. also people don't attend the singles social because im organising it??? Sorry but you ain't there for me your there to meet like minded people and to meet fellow swingers...

just gets on my nerves. .and the majority of the times there the ones saying people should grow up

over a year ago

"Same

Ah but theres the point...they havent met you..soon as they did theyd love ya... whos to judge on here anyway...those that do aint worth ur time anyways...

Ive long stopped caring what ppl think of me... ill be polite and friendly to anyone off here... if we dont get onim sure wecan still smile and be civil...

Good luck with party preps hope theyre drama free...and happy 30th jade u lil swine ) xxx"

That's why I don't care im me and im not gona change for know one

over a year ago

"Same

Good luck with party preps hope theyre drama free...and happy 30th jade u lil swine ) xxx

That's why I don't care im me and im not gona change for know one"

good for you hun

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

The way some people are on here is a puzzle to me with the attitudes they have but I will still be attending these socials when I can as I would not have met the people that I have without them and it is something that the organisers of the socials could do without.whether people like each other or not it costs little to be respectful to others on here .giggles is one of the more genuine people on here in south Wales aswell

over a year ago

Phew, I'm glad I fell asleep & missed it all last night

Don't care who likes me or not tbh, I'm here to have fun x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Phew, I'm glad I fell asleep & missed it all last night

Don't care who likes me or not tbh, I'm here to have fun x"

I seemed to of missed it to Peachy and I was on here only in the lounge lol! X

over a year ago

i no its right off the subject but can one of you explain to me how you do that google search thing to check some ones pic because one has caught my attention and i refuse to believe its meant for the body it is on

over a year ago

"i no its right off the subject but can one of you explain to me how you do that google search thing to check some ones pic because one has caught my attention and i refuse to believe its meant for the body it is on "
I'll start a new thread

over a year ago

"i no its right off the subject but can one of you explain to me how you do that google search thing to check some ones pic because one has caught my attention and i refuse to believe its meant for the body it is on I'll start a new thread"

over a year ago

"i no its right off the subject but can one of you explain to me how you do that google search thing to check some ones pic because one has caught my attention and i refuse to believe its meant for the body it is on "

is that the one his cock his higher than the back of the settee

Post new Message to Thread