Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Expectations!

Jump to newest

By *issScarlett25 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Does anyone else worry that they won't live up to peoples expectations outside of the digital world? If so what is it that worries you?

I'm honest with my body description and have a lot of hang ups yet I can strut it like anyone else because I'm happy within myself.

There are a lot of amazingly hot guys, girls and couples on here...Everyone is beautiful in there own unique way...be confident and own your body.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else worry that they won't live up to peoples expectations outside of the digital world? If so what is it that worries you?

I'm honest with my body description and have a lot of hang ups yet I can strut it like anyone else because I'm happy within myself.

There are a lot of amazingly hot guys, girls and couples on here...Everyone is beautiful in there own unique way...be confident and own your body.

"

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

The scene has helped me so much in loving my own body. I think its helped that if you cant be confident i faked it so well for years that i now am indeed confident and enjoy strutting my stuff.

I have accepted men dont notice the silly stretch mark or the bit of cellulite as there usually looking at something else.

Mrs x

over a year ago

I worry about it all the time. Being 27st previously I have a number of scars from where I have had tummy tucks and a boob job and I am worried that this will put people off when I meet them x

over a year ago

Nottingham

"The scene has helped me so much in loving my own body. I think its helped that if you cant be confident i faked it so well for years that i now am indeed confident and enjoy strutting my stuff.

I have accepted men dont notice the silly stretch mark or the bit of cellulite as there usually looking at something else.

Mrs x

Your beautiful xxx

"

over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/09/14 20:06:11]

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"The scene has helped me so much in loving my own body. I think its helped that if you cant be confident i faked it so well for years that i now am indeed confident and enjoy strutting my stuff.

Mrs x

Your beautiful xxx

"

Thankyou, so are you. You cone across very confident and have the longest gorgeous legs x

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"I worry about it all the time. Being 27st previously I have a number of scars from where I have had tummy tucks and a boob job and I am worried that this will put people off when I meet them x"

Theres no need to worry, every scar or hang up has a story and i think this makes everybody real. You dont come across as nervous x

over a year ago

"Does anyone else worry that they won't live up to peoples expectations outside of the digital world? If so what is it that worries you?

"

What a lovely young lady you are x

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I worry about it all the time. Being 27st previously I have a number of scars from where I have had tummy tucks and a boob job and I am worried that this will put people off when I meet them x"

Go girl!!!! Super impressed...! If they don't like what you stand for then there not worth your time. Stay true to yourself. X

over a year ago

You're amazing. End of.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"You're amazing. End of. "

You are too...!!!!

You got all the right junk in all the right places!!!!

over a year ago

"I worry about it all the time. Being 27st previously I have a number of scars from where I have had tummy tucks and a boob job and I am worried that this will put people off when I meet them x

Go girl!!!! Super impressed...! If they don't like what you stand for then there not worth your time. Stay true to yourself. X "

Thanks hun means a lot xx

over a year ago

"You're amazing. End of.

You are too...!!!!

You got all the right junk in all the right places!!!! "

Haha. Will be leg pressing and squatting all this junk away.

Motivated after seeing THAT fat and flat ass.

over a year ago

"

oi women your stunning...

i have little hang ups about my lumps and bumps as I was a size 22/24...i worry more about what I look like now than I ever did when I was bigger..but swinging as has made me feel a lot more comfortable with my body and if some one don't like how it looks then move along...i ain't gona make them look at it

over a year ago

i have little hang ups about my lumps and bumps as I was a size 22/24...i worry more about what I look like now than I ever did when I was bigger..but swinging as has made me feel a lot more comfortable with my body and if some one don't like how it looks then move along...i ain't gona make them look at it

"

over a year ago

I've now reached a place where I feel comfy in my own skin but didn't think I'd ever get here after a big op last year. I just cover the bit that's not so great & enjoy showing off the rest, but then I'm lucky enough to be playing with a guy who makes me feel gorgeous no matter what I wear x

over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Awww thanks Darlin...you at the social on the week end?!?

over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/09/14 21:31:09]

over a year ago

Big time!!!

Guys ive met off fab have given me so much confidence....

I hate my belly..ass n thighs...n when ive had bad splits exes have chose those areas to pick on...iv had relationships where i wouldnt go naked even... but after a few meers with the right guys.. that have been so complimentary..somehhave even worshipped my phattt assss lol..im now wayyy more confident n wouldnt let a guy knock me down again..

That said i do still get conscious...spesh seeing some of the fitties on here...

Anyone else look tgrough ppls veries and not meet cz theyre meets previous have all been fit?? i do... if theyve met stunners i get too nervous :-/ xx

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've now reached a place where I feel comfy in my own skin but didn't think I'd ever get here after a big op last year. I just cover the bit that's not so great & enjoy showing off the rest, but then I'm lucky enough to be playing with a guy who makes me feel gorgeous no matter what I wear x"

Love love love this post!!!!!

over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/09/14 21:32:20]

over a year ago

"Big time!!!

I hate my belly..ass n thighs...n when ive had bad splits exes have chose those areas to pick on...iv had relationships where i wouldnt go naked even... but after a few meers with the right guys.. that have been so complimentary..somehhave even worshipped my phattt assss lol..im now wayyy more confident n wouldnt let a guy knock me down again..

That said i do still get conscious...spesh seeing some of the fitties on here...

Anyone else look tgrough ppls veries and not meet cz theyre meets previous have all been fit?? i do... if theyve met stunners i get too nervous :-/ xx"

I do this lol, I've refused to meet guys because their veris show they've only met younger, fitter women. Some guys I've given a chance to & I have been proven wrong several times x

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"Big time!!!

Anyone else look tgrough ppls veries and not meet cz theyre meets previous have all been fit?? i do... if theyve met stunners i get too nervous :-/ xx

I do this lol, I've refused to meet guys because their veris show they've only met younger, fitter women. Some guys I've given a chance to & I have been proven wrong several times x"

What a relief to know its not only me that does this.

Mrs

over a year ago

"Big time!!!

I do this lol, I've refused to meet guys because their veris show they've only met younger, fitter women. Some guys I've given a chance to & I have been proven wrong several times x"

Yup..same.... whyyy do we do this to ourselves lol

I dont always.. some of the ppl ive met have met gorgeous girls...but tgeyve seemed nice and not shallow... theres,been guys whos veries have been.iff total babes n straightttt away iv thought nope!!!! xx

over a year ago

Awww thanks Darlin...you at the social on the week end?!? "

of course I am..you know me wouldn't miss it

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

You ladies are all gorgeous.

Do whatever you like and be whoever you are.

never care of what other say, nasty things come from jealous people.

over a year ago

"You ladies are all gorgeous.

Do whatever you like and be whoever you are.

never care of what other say, nasty things come from jealous people.

"

Usually comes from jealous bitter ppl that are insecure themselves... embrace ur bodies )) xx

over a year ago

You girls are all cute. Even the old tiger stripes prove it. Lumps and bumps show ur a real woman not a stick thin blemishless robot. Anyone who puts you down only does it to play on your insecurities because they can't handle you rejecting them.

over a year ago

"

This couldnt be more true. Didnt need to block me. Im not the aggressive type. Take care hun

over a year ago

"

Yes, I worry all the time. I'm the least confident woman on Fab probably but I have my size on my profile and a few pictures but they do show me in the best light

My lack of confidence is one of the reasons I don't meet many or often. That plus the fact that tall sexy hotties are few and far between here on the west coast

over a year ago

Nottingham

There's many of hotties in our area....it's finding the good ones that are hard work. Finding people that actually enjoy this lifestyle not just the idea of it. You look amazing in your pictures babe. Don't put yourself down. X

over a year ago

Yes, I worry all the time. I'm the least confident woman on Fab probably but I have my size on my profile and a few pictures but they do show me in the best light

My lack of confidence is one of the reasons I don't meet many or often. That plus the fact that tall sexy hotties are few and far between here on the west coast "

Ur pics are gorgeus..i think we.all have insecurities..doesnt help when u get the odd wanker that picks on the..T_Tut i.have perfect friends that are shy..insecure n.not confident...i think us women.always worry..

No more from me tho.. if they dont like..do one :p

Happier and more confident now than ive ever been..soon as my new boobs are in ill feel happier again...

U look hot..get out there girl!! xx

over a year ago

My lack of confidence is one of the reasons I don't meet many or often. That plus the fact that tall sexy hotties are few and far between here on the west coast

Ur pics are gorgeus..i think we.all have insecurities..doesnt help when u get the odd wanker that picks on the..T_Tut i.have perfect friends that are shy..insecure n.not confident...i think us women.always worry..

Happier and more confident now than ive ever been..soon as my new boobs are in ill feel happier again...

U look hot..get out there girl!! xx"

you are both gorgeous. Ignore the knobheads.....there'll always be a few x

over a year ago

"

You've got nothing to worry about, love women with lots of tats.

over a year ago

The good ones always seem to get passed by as were not brash enough.

over a year ago

"There's many of hotties in our area....it's finding the good ones that are hard work. Finding people that actually enjoy this lifestyle not just the idea of it. You look amazing in your pictures babe. Don't put yourself down. X"

Guess there's talkers and walkers....wayy too many fantasists on here! I agree though she looks hot to me too

over a year ago

U look hot..get out there girl!! xx"

thanks everyone

over a year ago

I always worry especially if it's a new lady or couple I'm meeting will I be good enough am I hitting their buttons because all you girls are different but once we start in fine and relax

over a year ago

"

Agree with this

Flaws form character, character and personality is what MAKES a person, and that is what others are attracted to 99 times out of 100.

Personally I'd hate to be with someone stunningly beautiful who had no character and personality. Not that any Hollywood-type ladies would take a second glance my way anyway, but that's not the point...the point is I'd FAR rather be enjoying the company of a lady who enjoys a laugh and a bit of chat, than in the company of someone who makes jaws drop as she walks by.

over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 01/10/14 19:23:04]

over a year ago

Nottingham

Agree with this

Flaws form character, character and personality is what MAKES a person, and that is what others are attracted to 99 times out of 100.

Personally I'd hate to be with someone stunningly beautiful who had no character and personality. Not that any Hollywood-type ladies would take a second glance my way anyway, but that's not the point...the point is I'd FAR rather be enjoying the company of a lady who enjoys a laugh and a bit of chat, than in the company of someone who makes jaws drop as she walks by."

over a year ago

My problem is that I can chat and type so much online. But when it comes to an actual meet in the shyest person you could ever come across.

over a year ago

I find it easier to talk and have a laugh face to face than talking through a forum or chat room. You cant show empathy or have a giod laugh typing. In a social situation you will be far more relaxed. You are not worrying about saying the wrong thing and getting blocked as you can read the situation alot more effectively. The hardest thing about this site is getting someone you are interested in, giving you the chance to meet face to face. Even if its socially.

Post new Message to Thread