Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Happy Sunday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning to all. Hope you have been to church and are going to have a very happy Sunday with lots of dirty, sordid, disgusting, depraved, perverted, asexually explicit, cock sucking, nipple biting, bum slapping, pussy licking, wife swapping and fantastic friends!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good morning to all. Hope you have been to church and are going to have a very happy Sunday with lots of dirty, sordid, disgusting, depraved, perverted, asexually explicit, cock sucking, nipple biting, bum slapping, pussy licking, wife swapping and fantastic friends!! "
lol what you on shy ? Lol xx

over a year ago

Us later lol

over a year ago

Well thank you would b happy if some would acknowledge me on ya lol hope your weeks are filled with joy x

over a year ago

We need more ladies dropping hints about this place to their non-Fab friends, and maybe it'll be easier to find playmates...

over a year ago

Not for me. Just a sunday dinner

over a year ago

"Good morning to all. Hope you have been to church and are going to have a very happy Sunday with lots of dirty, sordid, disgusting, depraved, perverted, asexually explicit, cock sucking, nipple biting, bum slapping, pussy licking, wife swapping and fantastic friends!! "

Happy sunday m8

nick/jo

over a year ago

Hmmm my happy Sunday included cooking, cleaning and watching sci-fi, I must have turned well boring:/

over a year ago

"Hmmm my happy Sunday included cooking, cleaning and watching sci-fi, I must have turned well boring:/"

sounds a great sunday to me lol

him

over a year ago

Happy Sunday.

Post new Message to Thread