swansea dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

does anyone know of any good dogging sites in swansea if so message me thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

WE would also like to know the answer to this elusive question!!!

no one seems to want to share their info!!!

over a year ago

must be some places i only wish i knew where ,penellegaer woods is one i have heard of but not sure if anything if happens

over a year ago

there isnt any good dogging sites in swansea now there used to be, used to be one in jersey marine,and caswell bay. probs the best way to go dogging now is to arrange to meet people there.luv beauty and the beast

over a year ago

let us know when your arranging the nxt 1 lol

By *aulosMan
over a year ago

swansea

Let me know too sexy29 and i'll be there too!! lol

over a year ago

im arranging something for friday night if anyone is interested? either swansea west area or know of a fwe places around llanelli x

over a year ago

Group dogging session it is then!! Now theres an idea!!

over a year ago

let me know to gus the dogging has been very quie lately so i go to pembrey beach on the weekends that can be fun but its a bit of a walk x

over a year ago

penllegear is a dogging place!!!

we saw action on friday afternoon

really wasnt expecting it!!!!

always several guys watching and waiting which can be off putting for a couple though!

over a year ago

Penllegaer is primarily gay, and really not discreet at all, def 1 to be avoided. Any info on sites should be passed in pvt messages.

over a year ago

hmm maybe we should arrange a group doggin venue for this saturday night.. anyone game? i know of a few quieter spots if anyone is interested drop me a line xx

over a year ago

doggin does seem to be a thing of the past sadly, whish there were more places to go, just to watch would be nice.

over a year ago

Dogging isn't a thing of the past in Swansea we have no problems there.

The thing that does annoy us is doggers who are off here who we have stopped by in the past but can't have the common decency to message us after stopping by us, but still continue to follow you week after week for dogging fun.

The person in mind did verify us on his old acount( he deleted account) but can't even message us his new account name.

over a year ago

and sometime if ur lucky, like i was, u'll meet a right gem, and they will blow ur mind u know who u r

By *glpMan
over a year ago

southwales

dogging available, on our farm ? Just let me know

over a year ago

Just a quick message to the 2 doggers who were out last night around a swansea dogging spot, 1 in a dark Peugeot 306 and 1 in a White Land rover, stop following couples to destruction, your not going to get a show by following them back and forth where ever they go, all your doing is pressurising a couple into performing which isn't going to happen, stop spoiling the dogging spots for respectful doggers, unlike yourself.

Stay away from us from now on, you know who we are and we know who you are so keep your distance from us, there are not many couples who go out dogging, so don't spoil it for others.

By *glpMan
over a year ago

southwales

SO, any 'takers' for a dogging event.. or just a nude / sunbathe / relaxing couple of hours on the lawn?

I think min of 3 couples would need to be 'confirmed' in order that I arrange anything. (It is remote and requires arranging!)

Enjoy

over a year ago

wonders if Sandy Water Park in Llanelli - would be any good ?? - in the daytime, there are a few good quiet spots

Post new Message to Thread