Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Inspired by the main forums

Jump to newest

By *r-Unique OP   Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Hope it's just as much of a success though, lol.

Firstly say whether you're in or not and if you are in. You will be allowed to send and receive face picture messages to whoever you want, but rules are when they ask you for a face photo. You have to reply with on.

Sometimes filters get in the way. So can you switch them off temporally if you are in please and if you receive any shocks as in how good someone is. Feel free to post your response in this thread.

So whose in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oddessWoman
over a year ago

swansea

This is going well.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is going well....."
yes I don't think people like sending face pictures willy hilly

over a year ago

Its a bit unique

over a year ago

"This is going well..... yes I don't think people like sending face pictures willy hilly "

but u is a beaut away babes xxxxxxxxxx

By *r-Unique OP   Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"This is going well..... yes I don't think people like sending face pictures willy hilly "

Check out the Easter pic thread in the lounge. So popular another thread had to be created. Shame this one hasn't been as good as that

over a year ago

"This is going well..... yes I don't think people like sending face pictures willy hilly

Check out the Easter pic thread in the lounge. So popular another thread had to be created. Shame this one hasn't been as good as that"

. It's cos of peoples need to remain incognito that's all.

over a year ago

"This is going well..... yes I don't think people like sending face pictures willy hilly

but u is a beaut away babes xxxxxxxxxx"

thank you Hun . I not bad in the right light . Ie dark ! Ha ha

By *r-Unique OP   Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Check out the Easter pic thread in the lounge. So popular another thread had to be created. Shame this one hasn't been as good as that. It's cos of peoples need to remain incognito that's all. "

Gathered that, but was wondering why was one so good and one so poor. Would have though it would be all or nothing.

over a year ago

Check out the Easter pic thread in the lounge. So popular another thread had to be created. Shame this one hasn't been as good as that. It's cos of peoples need to remain incognito that's all.

Gathered that, but was wondering why was one so good and one so poor. Would have though it would be all or nothing. "

perhaps there were lots of exhibitionists in the last area ? Xx

By *r-Unique OP   Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Check out the Easter pic thread in the lounge. So popular another thread had to be created. Shame this one hasn't been as good as that. It's cos of peoples need to remain incognito that's all.

Gathered that, but was wondering why was one so good and one so poor. Would have though it would be all or nothing. perhaps there were lots of exhibitionists in the last area ? Xx "

Would say no into you exploring my area

over a year ago

I saw a thread earlier that you started OP whereby you posted publicly about what another member looked like, after she sent you a pic.

Now of course that lady might not look anything like the person you described and I'm sure you had good intentions, but perhaps people don't really want threads started about them, however complimentary, when they correspond in private with you.

And as this is yet another similar thread, do you think perhaps people could be bored with it?

Post new Message to Thread