Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

really annoys me when..

Jump to newest

By *ubicinch OP   Man
over a year ago

Gwynedd

you read (sometimes quite rude) comments from people who are getting annoyed at receiving one line messages and they ask for more, and some imagination, but when you click on their profile, it is only one line long, and to make matters worse, no pictures. You try sending them something, and you get a one line reply back Grrr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really annoys me seeing some people(usually single males) constantly putting up posts where they are whinging

over a year ago

"Really annoys me seeing some people(usually single males) constantly putting up posts where they are whinging "
lmfao back fire

By *ubicinch OP   Man
over a year ago

Gwynedd

oh and single female profiles that are just full of moaning, why would I want to meet you? Say something nice after you've had a good whinge lol touche ms sapphire

over a year ago

"you read (sometimes quite rude) comments from people who are getting annoyed at receiving one line messages and they ask for more, and some imagination, but when you click on their profile, it is only one line long, and to make matters worse, no pictures. You try sending them something, and you get a one line reply back Grrr "

Same shit different day!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"oh and single female profiles that are just full of moaning, why would I want to meet you? Say something nice after you've had a good whinge lol touche ms sapphire "

Who mentioned anything about me????

over a year ago

"Really annoys me seeing some people(usually single males) constantly putting up posts where they are whinging "

over a year ago

when it rains and my washinh is on the line

over a year ago

yep sure does saph moan moan moan some do

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Agree with the OP.People with 1 liner profiles + no pics can hardly expect a long imaginary 1st message.If there's nothing to compliment on + nothing to relate to,what on earth can one say?

(susie)

over a year ago

"Agree with the OP.People with 1 liner profiles + no pics can hardly expect a long imaginary 1st message.If there's nothing to compliment on + nothing to relate to,what on earth can one say?

(susie)"

we kept ours short now for a reason those who knows knows . But we don't like the profiles with lots of rules and stipulations . There's always an exemption cause some where I find . To the contrary . T.q.xxx

over a year ago

Quite right ! Don't write war and peace, just the basics, and if interested, they will want to find out more

over a year ago

Think I'm going back to my war & peace profile it did save time & head work & definitely ed out most of the numpties. Now the only way to stop them is to hide my profile, can't seem to strike a balance & never will until guys learn to read X

over a year ago

"Think I'm going back to my war & peace profile it did save time & head work & definitely ed out most of the numpties. Now the only way to stop them is to hide my profile, can't seem to strike a balance & never will until guys learn to read X"

that's why mine is so long. But the numpties still get through

over a year ago

Also. When you see whinging status in Capital letters ( I do see this as shouting) about why her mail never gets replies etc. More than once I might add. It means the other person isn't interested, in my experience. If they haven't replied, and Im sure we've all had no replies at one stage or another, you move on. Simple as.

Now have a lovely day people.

Post new Message to Thread