Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Xd make up help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there

, xd who is branching out from just lingerie and has bought a wig and need some help from other xd or perhaps a fem from cpl where male is into xd to help me with make up as finding it difficult to get decent result ??

Naughtiesammiex xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi there

, xd who is branching out from just lingerie and has bought a wig and need some help from other xd or perhaps a fem from cpl where male is into xd to help me with make up as finding it difficult to get decent result ??

mac is about the best there is expensive but well worth it especialy for foundation n powder

Naughtiesammiex xx "

over a year ago

Thanks hun I will keep a look out for that . I bought my wig from guy in cardiff indoor market and bought some foundation he recommended but unsure of brand ?? Xx

over a year ago

You don't need expensive make up . Maybelline is good , it's more the way you apply it. And what look your looking for . I would suggest a less heavy handed approach . Less is more and more convincing . T.Q xx

over a year ago

Absolutely , nothing worse than some who just plaster it all on on top of stubble ???

Not at ll what I am after , thanks for your comment and great pics xx

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

And please don't do the heavy blue eye shadow. It doesn't look good on women, so it's not going to look great on a guy. As the post above says don't be too heavy handed

over a year ago

"You don't need expensive make up . Maybelline is good , it's more the way you apply it. And what look your looking for . I would suggest a less heavy handed approach . Less is more and more convincing . T.Q xx"
aye I use rimell 4 playing and mac 4 the socials be skint otherwise pmsl xxx

over a year ago

"Hi there

Naughtiesammiex xx "

as a few of the others said dont do it too heavy. Keep practising in a mirror. Im sure one of the female half of a couple could help you out xxx tc

over a year ago

I'd help but I can't even put mine on properly ha

Post new Message to Thread