Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

fabulous

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I may be being nieve hete but would anyone mind describing the body type fabulous.

Is it just me that struggles with this one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

bigger than large

(susie)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh thanks for that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"bigger than large

(susie)"

I wouldnt agree with that mrs is down as fabulous and wouldnt class her as bigger than large, she is just fabulous

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"bigger than large

(susie)

I wouldnt agree with that mrs is down as fabulous and wouldnt class her as bigger than large, she is just fabulous "

seeing as FAB starts with athletic/slim goes up to average + large + ends with fabulous:it suggests that on this site! fabulous is bigger than large.HOWEVER as often discussed on here before:it's all in the eye of the beholder.Pic's are there for people to make up their own mind as to what bodytype we are.

(susie)

over a year ago

Fabulous can mean few things !! bigger than large or fabulous person or just fabulous in general . Pics don't always do us justice . And i can say from experience that sweet fantasy fem . Is absolutely fabulous in all ways cxxxx

over a year ago

I'd say Mrs d is fabulous as in bubbly and fun not as in large!!

Well we ain't gotta wheel her about in a wheelbarrow yet haha!!!

over a year ago

"I'd say Mrs d is fabulous as in bubbly and fun not as in large!!

Well we ain't gotta wheel her about in a wheelbarrow yet haha!!!"

P's thank fook they have a new cast iron bed 4 u sat night Mrs d.....hehehehehe

Loves ya??

over a year ago

I consider myself as fabulous, but not just because of size. I even had one fem from England message me to say I must change it because I'm only large lol. For me it's a state of mind as well x

over a year ago

Unfortunately it's one of those airy fairy non words, open to interpretation by whoever wishes to apply it to themselves.

Imho it shouldn't be applied to describe body types, but to a state of mind

over a year ago

I think it's a great way to describe those ladies of a size deemed larger than large ,especially as most non descript sites use the word obese after large and think that's a vile word xxx

over a year ago

"I think it's a great way to describe those ladies of a size deemed larger than large ,especially as most non descript sites use the word obese after large and think that's a vile word xxx "

over a year ago

Fabulous is fabulous, enough said x

I have the purve for curve xx

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I don't think I'm larger than large. Just fabulous. It's a state of mind. If they had an option for "delicious" I'd choose that

over a year ago

"I don't think I'm larger than large. Just fabulous. It's a state of mind. If they had an option for "delicious" I'd choose that "

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I don't think I'm larger than large. Just fabulous. It's a state of mind. If they had an option for "delicious" I'd choose that

"

over a year ago

"I don't think I'm larger than large. Just fabulous. It's a state of mind. If they had an option for "delicious" I'd choose that "

You most certainly are delicious & yummy x

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"I don't think I'm larger than large. Just fabulous. It's a state of mind. If they had an option for "delicious" I'd choose that

You most certainly are delicious & yummy x"

Thank you Peachy

over a year ago

"Fabulous can mean few things !! bigger than large or fabulous person or just fabulous in general . Pics don't always do us justice . And i can say from experience that sweet fantasy fem . Is absolutely fabulous in all ways cxxxx"
i can testify that Mrs D is fabulous, to the point where I'm compelled to dry hump her wherever I see her

over a year ago

"Fabulous can mean few things !! bigger than large or fabulous person or just fabulous in general . Pics don't always do us justice . And i can say from experience that sweet fantasy fem . Is absolutely fabulous in all ways cxxxxi can testify that Mrs D is fabulous, to the point where I'm compelled to dry hump her wherever I see her "

Lmao maybe next time we can get a little wet hehe xxx

over a year ago

"Fabulous can mean few things !! bigger than large or fabulous person or just fabulous in general . Pics don't always do us justice . And i can say from experience that sweet fantasy fem . Is absolutely fabulous in all ways cxxxxi can testify that Mrs D is fabulous, to the point where I'm compelled to dry hump her wherever I see her "

Lmao maybe next time we can get a little wet hehe xxx

over a year ago

"Fabulous can mean few things !! bigger than large or fabulous person or just fabulous in general . Pics don't always do us justice . And i can say from experience that sweet fantasy fem . Is absolutely fabulous in all ways cxxxxi can testify that Mrs D is fabulous, to the point where I'm compelled to dry hump her wherever I see her

Lmao maybe next time we can get a little wet hehe xxx "

Post new Message to Thread