FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Are all Spoons around Wales full of drop outs and benefit fraudsters who cannot 'work'?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyday I pass by Spoons going to work the SAME people are always stood I'm the doorway with a pint in one hand and a fag in the other!! Who is the dull fucker going to work and paying for these people?? Yep

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I and a few mates work nights and finish at 7am. Spoons cardiff open for alcohol at 7 so we often pop in for a few. Its no different to working days and going there at say 5pm. We do have funny looks off some people but thats just their ignorance of our situation. Very few people work 9 to 5 and go to bed, we are the same when we finish work at 7am.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's an awesome idea off nights but the people I see I KNOW as work dodgers. You should see how fast the one fucker moves with his crutches lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes it's all just negative threads no positive threads . Can't you try and see a half full glass whilst your passing them not a half empty one !

Reply privately

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"Everyday I pass by Spoons going to work the SAME people are always stood I'm the doorway with a pint in one hand and a fag in the other!! Who is the dull fucker going to work and paying for these people?? Yep "

If you think their life is so awesome why not jack in your job and join them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's an awesome idea off nights but the people I see I KNOW as work dodgers. You should see how fast the one fucker moves with his crutches lol"

Thats great but how do you know they are on benefits? Have they got it tattooed to their Foreheads. Nobody likes a benefits cheat but you can't go around making assumptions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've worked in the same job for 8 years I hate it most days, it's shift work so my hours are every where, I proud of the fact I stuck to it, hell it's the longest relationship I've ever had lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

it the same when I used to work nites come home : 6 am crack a can open before bed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"it the same when I used to work nites come home : 6 am crack a can open before bed "
I can just manage to crack open a fart after nights

Reply privately

over a year ago

These are FORUMS which are an open debate. Debates have TWO sides. For and against.

If I'm a bit of a prick for never being out of work since I'm 16 and contributing nearly £800 a month into our welfare state through stoppages in my wages to fund these people that I KNOW are just scrounges then pardon me!!

As for my glass being half empty then I apologise.

You will always get a for and against. It's inevitable

Plus on these forums you get the forum police who all like to bunch together.

You think I care if you think I'm a prick?

I know exactly what I am and where I come from. I have my opinion and my morals.

Just coz YOU don't like what I say doesn't mean YOUR right.

Like isn't all sunshine and happiness.

It's hard to say much positivity thus day and age when your getting whacked in the wallet from all angles and the biggest crooks wear suits!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's an awesome idea off nights but the people I see I KNOW as work dodgers. You should see how fast the one fucker moves with his crutches lol

Thats great but how do you know they are on benefits? Have they got it tattooed to their Foreheads. Nobody likes a benefits cheat but you can't go around making assumptions. "

Yes I know them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

just wondering what would happen if all these ppl stopped going to spoons? more ppl on the dole perhaps? lol

gordon for pm or bnp lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not BNP. Good god no!

Their views are, well best not go there tbh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same shit different day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same shit different day. "

Amen sister, aaaaaamen

Reply privately

over a year ago

gordan dont think peeps or me want to read your negative posts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"gordan dont think peeps or me want to read your negative posts"

I am gonna be more positive in future.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Same shit different day.

Amen sister, aaaaaamen "

Whoooosh, welcome aboard fabairlines

Reply privately

over a year ago

"gordan dont think peeps or me want to read your negative posts

I am gonna be more positive in future. "

. Ohhhh good I look forward to reading those positive views . Your not the only one not been out of work but it doesn't give you the right to criticise others and make negative generalisations about people you know nothing about ! I look forward to a positive post . Amen xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"gordan dont think peeps or me want to read your negative posts

I am gonna be more positive in future. "

Being positive here I thought all Wetherspoons had the same clientele every time I pass one be it central London, Southampton, Watford etc they all seem the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do u know why they not working . The May have been made redundant . Lost job through no fault of there own . Good on u and your job. But u know nothing about these ppl or why they are there . Your being so judgmental . I hope u never loose your job and be in a situation that u can't find a job and have ppl like u judging and being horrible about you u !!!!!!!

Reply privately