FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Guys-forget your fears/prejudices and give it go!

Jump to newest

By *ost Sock OP   Man
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Hi all

Think this is the first time I've every started a thread I think, but I just had to share my revelatory experience!

I met with a women I know off here on Saturday. We've only met socially before and have become friends more than anything (she's no longer on the site, sadly, but we've kept in contact).

However, we actually ended up having some (or a lot, actually!) of fun on Saturday.

Anyway, whilst giving a bj, she did something unexpected - she just started putting her finger a little way in my arse and manipulating it.

I've never really thought about that as a sexual act - not because of any prejudice or anything, it's just never been something I was interested in or imagined doing.

Honestly-it felt truly amazing. I'm a complete convert to this!

Guys, if you think it's something you wouldn't enjoy, or even it's a bit "gay"

(not my stance on this, honest), think again. Give it a go - it was divine!

Got to wait a few weeks before we can catch up again. I can't wait to experience this again!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all

Think this is the first time I've every started a thread I think, but I just had to share my revelatory experience!

I met with a women I know off here on Saturday. We've only met socially before and have become friends more than anything (she's no longer on the site, sadly, but we've kept in contact).

However, we actually ended up having some (or a lot, actually!) of fun on Saturday.

Anyway, whilst giving a bj, she did something unexpected - she just started putting her finger a little way in my arse and manipulating it.

I've never really thought about that as a sexual act - not because of any prejudice or anything, it's just never been something I was interested in or imagined doing.

Got to wait a few weeks before we can catch up again. I can't wait to experience this again!

"

over a year ago

I like it when my ass is played with when getting a bj. Its not gay lol. Not too deep tho and watch them nails lol

I believe exploring each others body is a major part of sexual play x

over a year ago

would definitely be a turn off for me.it's a one way system I have going down there.just the way I like it.

it would be an awkward moment for sure

over a year ago

"Hi all

"

well done for breaking your anal virginity!!! There is no better feeling than oral with a finger up the chocolate whizz way. Congratulations xxx

over a year ago

Its a double ender this one, yeah the prostrate massage has been known to bring lots of pleasure but I also see how the chocolate and sweetcorn finger could cause an awkward moment....

over a year ago

"Hi all

well done for breaking your anal virginity!!! There is no better feeling than oral with a finger up the chocolate whizz way. Congratulations xxx"

over a year ago

"Its a double ender this one, yeah the prostrate massage has been known to bring lots of pleasure but I also see how the chocolate and sweetcorn finger could cause an awkward moment.... "

over a year ago

Like i said.....not too deep lol

over a year ago

"Like i said.....not too deep lol

"

not to deep or you could pull out a plum

over a year ago

And if you've not got a pair of curtains close by to wipe your fingers it could get a little smelly too I'd imagine....

By *urton69Man
over a year ago

Neyland

I wanked off and this done to me it was really great feeling..

over a year ago

I really, really, really hate when a guy puts his finger up my bum when he's either giving me oral or playing with my pussy, I just want to punch them in the head

One fb likes to do this deliberately when I'm tied to the bed grrrrr

over a year ago

It gives the guys an ultimate orgasm if you hook the two fingers around and massage the prostrate . They shoot in no time

over a year ago

"It gives the guys an ultimate orgasm if you hook the two fingers around and massage the prostrate . They shoot in no time "

Well, well. Not had the pleasure of trying that lol

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

Prostate, not prostrate!

By *mileydragonWoman
over a year ago

in the stix

"Prostate, not prostrate!"

Brings a whole new meaning to 'prostrate'!

By *ost Sock OP   Man
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 16:17:38]

By *ost Sock OP   Man
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"It gives the guys an ultimate orgasm if you hook the two fingers around and massage the prostrate . They shoot in no time "

Yeah, I've heard that. This was nowhere near as deep, but was still a revelation

Maybe that's next!

over a year ago

Fuck me, I thought this was a open minded site with high sex drives but some of you men need to live a little. A finger in the ass whilst having a nice wet Bj. Wanking that cock hard there is nothing better.

over a year ago

herd it all b4 pmsl

over a year ago

"herd it all b4 pmsl "

What goes on tour, stays on tour

over a year ago

How would you know where and what the prostrate feels like? xx

over a year ago

The prostate is a gland, feels sort of ballish, feel about- you'll soon know when you hit it x

over a year ago

Reach in with a finger as far as you can go & dip the finger forward, you should feel a spongy lump, this is the prostate. Some guys like a gentle stroke, some like a tap & others like a full on rub, they'll soon let you know. The other thing to be aware of is some guys don't get a hard on when you do this, but they might cum x

over a year ago

"Prostate, not prostrate!"
picky obviously a typo lol. Xx must mind my r ss

over a year ago

"Reach in with a finger as far as you can go & dip the finger forward, you should feel a spongy lump, this is the prostate. Some guys like a gentle stroke, some like a tap & others like a full on rub, they'll soon let you know. The other thing to be aware of is some guys don't get a hard on when you do this, but they might cum x"
you can milk it toooooo.

over a year ago

"Reach in with a finger as far as you can go & dip the finger forward, you should feel a spongy lump, this is the prostate. Some guys like a gentle stroke, some like a tap & others like a full on rub, they'll soon let you know. The other thing to be aware of is some guys don't get a hard on when you do this, but they might cum xyou can milk it toooooo. "

Yep, had a guy pass out once when I did that, I shit myself lol X

By *ost Sock OP   Man
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Reach in with a finger as far as you can go & dip the finger forward, you should feel a spongy lump, this is the prostate. Some guys like a gentle stroke, some like a tap & others like a full on rub, they'll soon let you know. The other thing to be aware of is some guys don't get a hard on when you do this, but they might cum x"

She's said she likes doing this, so I think there's a fair chance I'll finally et to experience it! Sounds amazing.

I feel a bit daft starting this thread really, but I was a bit overwhelmed by how nice the finger just in the bum thing was!

I'll probably be spamming the board constantly if I ever get the prostrate thing done to me!

over a year ago

the good thing its stops her biting her nails too

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Fuck me, I thought this was a open minded site with high sex drives but some of you men need to live a little. A finger in the ass whilst having a nice wet Bj. Wanking that cock hard there is nothing better. "

It is as you say, but everyone has differing preferences and tolerances and it not for you or anyone else to tell others what they should or should not experience, just 'cos it works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone.

over a year ago

"Reach in with a finger as far as you can go & dip the finger forward, you should feel a spongy lump, this is the prostate. Some guys like a gentle stroke, some like a tap & others like a full on rub, they'll soon let you know. The other thing to be aware of is some guys don't get a hard on when you do this, but they might cum xyou can milk it toooooo. "

sounds like a professional

over a year ago

"Reach in with a finger as far as you can go & dip the finger forward, you should feel a spongy lump, this is the prostate. Some guys like a gentle stroke, some like a tap & others like a full on rub, they'll soon let you know. The other thing to be aware of is some guys don't get a hard on when you do this, but they might cum xyou can milk it toooooo.

sounds like a professional "

It's something I enjoy with the right guy & its awesome to watch, as is fisting a guy, love it X

over a year ago

"Reach in with a finger as far as you can go & dip the finger forward, you should feel a spongy lump, this is the prostate. Some guys like a gentle stroke, some like a tap & others like a full on rub, they'll soon let you know. The other thing to be aware of is some guys don't get a hard on when you do this, but they might cum xyou can milk it toooooo.

sounds like a professional

It's something I enjoy with the right guy & its awesome to watch, as is fisting a guy, love it

X"

me too i done chariots

Post new Message to Thread