Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Pics being rejected

Jump to newest

By *iJane4fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

South, Wales

What is going on with this site? I have had three pics rejected this morning because other people were in the background. There were only two of us in the pics & our faces were not visible!!!!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe the other ppl in background had jewellery or a tattoo then that would make a pic rejectable love xx

Reply privately

By *itherofusCouple
over a year ago

swansea

we had pics rejected coz the guy has a tat on his neck with a name on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Edit the pics & try again x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is going on with this site? I have had three pics rejected this morning because other people were in the background. There were only two of us in the pics & our faces were not visible!!!!! "

Read the upload rules fully. If you follow them properly, then they will be allowed or it's been a genuine mistake by the photo mod.

Report to admin if you feel they should be approved (in accordance with the rules) with an explanation as to why, if they are rejected.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is going on with this site? I have had three pics rejected this morning because other people were in the background. There were only two of us in the pics & our faces were not visible!!!!! "

Yet people can make a fake account :ref Daily mail 21/03/14 and nothing gets done

Makes you wonder how they come to the decision of letting a photo up in the first place

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a pic rejected because they said I had it off the internet.. How can I get it off the internet.. It was of me.. I'm not that popular surely.. Lol..

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"What is going on with this site? I have had three pics rejected this morning because other people were in the background. There were only two of us in the pics & our faces were not visible!!!!!

Yet people can make a fake account :ref Daily mail 21/03/14 and nothing gets done

Makes you wonder how they come to the decision of letting a photo up in the first place "

If you read the article it said that the person who's pics they were didn't contact Admin at all so Admin would not be able to do anything as I am not sure they are psychic

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As always, leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin to review from the CONTACT button.

Reply privately