over a year ago

"Best techniques"
is there a best technic??

I'm not a fan of my bum hole having anybody near so I'm no expert

Isn't it just lick?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Best techniquesis there a best technic??

Isn't it just lick????? "

lick and poke

over a year ago

"Best techniquesis there a best technic??

Isn't it just lick????? lick and poke "

Omg noooooooooò that brings tears 2 my eyes jade lol

over a year ago

It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north x

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north x"

Omfg

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north x"
bugger that inspect first with a visual , non hairy clean holes are the best ! I like to tease before i poke my tongue . A seductive flicker of the tongue . Deffo has to be clean though for me to do this .

over a year ago

and if you can smell it from over their shoulder...best not to head down there at all

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north xand if you can smell it from over their shoulder...best not to head down there at all"
yes and best not to do after a fart ! Lol xx

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north xand if you can smell it from over their shoulder...best not to head down there at allyes and best not to do after a fart ! Lol xx "
or a curry

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north xand if you can smell it from over their shoulder...best not to head down there at allyes and best not to do after a fart ! Lol xx or a curry"
yes lol not curry night ! Or after baked beans ! Or sprouts lol xx

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north xand if you can smell it from over their shoulder...best not to head down there at allyes and best not to do after a fart ! Lol xx or a curryyes lol not curry night ! Or after baked beans ! Or sprouts lol xx "
or sweetcorn

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north xand if you can smell it from over their shoulder...best not to head down there at all"

Bleurgh, I think you've now put me off

over a year ago

Funniest thread iv read so far lol

over a year ago

Think I'll chuck the next guy in the shower 1st with an internal nozzle, on 2nd thoughts he needs to film himself in his shower to prove he's thoroughly clean inside & out. My mind is soiled by pictures of cling ons

over a year ago

"Think I'll chuck the next guy in the shower 1st with an internal nozzle, on 2nd thoughts he needs to film himself in his shower to prove he's thoroughly clean inside & out. My mind is soiled by pictures of cling ons "
you can get shower douches

over a year ago

"Think I'll chuck the next guy in the shower 1st with an internal nozzle, on 2nd thoughts he needs to film himself in his shower to prove he's thoroughly clean inside & out. My mind is soiled by pictures of cling ons you can get shower douches "

I know but I couldn't think of the name so I described it x

over a year ago

"Think I'll chuck the next guy in the shower 1st with an internal nozzle, on 2nd thoughts he needs to film himself in his shower to prove he's thoroughly clean inside & out. My mind is soiled by pictures of cling ons you can get shower douches

I know but I couldn't think of the name so I described it x"

we got one lol. Best way i find for anal or any bum fun .

over a year ago

"Think I'll chuck the next guy in the shower 1st with an internal nozzle, on 2nd thoughts he needs to film himself in his shower to prove he's thoroughly clean inside & out. My mind is soiled by pictures of cling ons you can get shower douches

I know but I couldn't think of the name so I described it xwe got one lol. Best way i find for anal or any bum fun . "

I have one but don't need it now x

over a year ago

I know but I couldn't think of the name so I described it xwe got one lol. Best way i find for anal or any bum fun .

I have one but don't need it now x"

. Lol you could sell it on e bay

over a year ago

I know but I couldn't think of the name so I described it xwe got one lol. Best way i find for anal or any bum fun .

I have one but don't need it now x. Lol you could sell it on e bay "

Used I'm sure I could incorporate it into some kind of torture play for naughty boys

over a year ago

I have one but don't need it now x. Lol you could sell it on e bay

Used I'm sure I could incorporate it into some kind of torture play for naughty boys "

. Lol lots of things used get sold lol. Never understand why peole buy second hand pants or bras at boot sales lol xx

over a year ago

"It definitely needs to be a very deep lick but only for those with a clean bum, best to sniff test first & if in doubt head back up north xand if you can smell it from over their shoulder...best not to head down there at all

Bleurgh, I think you've now put me off "

Reading this thread will put everyone off lol I'm out !!!!

over a year ago

I love u women 2 bits lol

But ur bloody sick u lot lol xx.

over a year ago

Reading this thread had put me off it's going to take a very special, extra clean guy to get my tongue up his bum now x

over a year ago

"Reading this thread had put me off it's going to take a very special, extra clean guy to get my tongue up his bum now x"

By *awtyfortyMan
over a year ago

Wales

I've done this plenty of times. I also agree with earlier poster that a visual inspection is the way to go, the outcome of which normally determines the next course of action. A clean bum hole is sort of a pre-requisite although I must say the aroma of a well cleaned puckered hole is still a bit turn on and part of the experience

over a year ago

Reading this has really cheered me up. I'll be giggling all night. Thanks guys

over a year ago

"Reading this has really cheered me up. I'll be giggling all night. Thanks guys "

Giggle away sexy Momma imagine where my tongue might be tomorrow night

over a year ago

"Reading this has really cheered me up. I'll be giggling all night. Thanks guys

Giggle away sexy Momma imagine where my tongue might be tomorrow night "

ohhh peachy lol . I can see it now lolxx

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

we both like rimming find a nice gentile lick and flick works