Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Stay or go date

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right think I've been single long enough now! Should I keep trying on here or go to a dating site? Are any ladies on here looking for a long term partner?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ribblyMan
over a year ago

Swansea

This ain't the place to find a future wife!! No doubt all those that have fallen in love on here will beg to differ, but I imagine very few last!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I beg to differ some people have found love on this site as both interest are similar ie sex outside the box and something they can try together as a couple once they are comfortable enough xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I beg to differ some people have found love on this site as both interest are similar ie sex outside the box and something they can try together as a couple once they are comfortable enough xx "

over a year ago

I'm not sure what the issue is with relationships beginning on the site it clearly works for some couples & most I know didn't come here looking for love. Dribbly you seem to have a real bee in your bonnet about that & its a bit strange. People can fall in love anywhere, it's not what I want but I'm happy for those who've found it, wherever they found out. Love n let live or love eh X

over a year ago

"I'm not sure what the issue is with relationships beginning on the site it clearly works for some couples & most I know didn't come here looking for love. Dribbly you seem to have a real bee in your bonnet about that & its a bit strange. People can fall in love anywhere, it's not what I want but I'm happy for those who've found it, wherever they found out. Love n let live or love eh X"

By *ribblyMan
over a year ago

Swansea

15 years later, so mam where did u and daddy meet... ???

over a year ago

"15 years later, so mam where did u and daddy meet... ???"

Well 4 1 we won't be having anymore kids...

For 2 if any1 does ask we say at a party which we did!!!!

Like I've said b4 I never in a million years thought I'd find some1 as I was so anti relationship

And a few months on things ain't perfect as no relationship is bit we are both happy and enjoying what life throws at us!

Wether it be fab or the vanilla world!!

It doesn't matter where u meet your partner it can always go Tits up!!!!

But at the moment I'm enjoying life and having rock being a part of it 2

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

[Removed by poster at 21/03/14 07:01:36]

Post new Message to Thread