Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Butt plug

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been thinking about getting a new toy, something I can use during the day whilst going about the days activities! I have love eggs and put them in to go to work or shop! I often think whilst shopping for example how many ladies may have toys in! Do any of you ladies wear a butt plug during the day whilst at work or shopping? Lol! Was thinking of getting a small one to try! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *winky!!Woman
over a year ago

carmarthen

The metal jewelled ones are v comfortable and come in different sizes, not a bad price on ebay lately either

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks Hun will have a look! Do you use one? X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The metal jewelled ones are v comfortable and come in different sizes, not a bad price on ebay lately either "

Hope they're new and not used

By *STAXxMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I got my ex girlfriend one with a blue jewel in and I often got to her to go out wearing it

although it wasnt the sort of jewellery she was hoping to get from me lol

By *winky!!Woman
over a year ago

carmarthen

"Thanks Hun will have a look! Do you use one? X"

have worn it a few times, you can forget its there, but sleeping with it is impossible

over a year ago

"The metal jewelled ones are v comfortable and come in different sizes, not a bad price on ebay lately either "

I have one . So comfy you forget xxx

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I got my ex girlfriend one with a blue jewel in and I often got to her to go out wearing it

although it wasnt the sort of jewellery she was hoping to get from me lol"

By *adie7Couple
over a year ago

Llantrisant

I had a lovely shiny metal one with a pretty pink crystal. However after using a little too much lube and a spank.. It dissappeared ... In the wrong direction !!!! Thankfully it was "retrieved" lol but it put me off for life lol... Get a decent size or tie a string on it !!!

over a year ago

"Been thinking about getting a new toy, something I can use during the day whilst going about the days activities! I have love eggs and put them in to go to work or shop! I often think whilst shopping for example how many ladies may have toys in! Do any of you ladies wear a butt plug during the day whilst at work or shopping? Lol! Was thinking of getting a small one to try! X"

love eggs and chrome butt plug when shopping or on a night out

over a year ago

Oh, I love wearing a butt plug when I'm doing the housework...

But I find that it makes my mind wander...

...and then I end up just standing there, enjoying the sensations, and unable to move or get on with anything...

...... and that turns into a massive distraction, which usually ends up with a solitary half hour in bed, and a self-satisfied smile.....!

Post new Message to Thread