Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Whats with all the bitching?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There seems to be an awful lot of bitching going on lately on the forums. This is an adult site so why do a percentage act like children?

Not everyone likes everyones opinions, which is only human, but why the need to turn it into personal vendettas? I just dont get it?!?!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Too many people on this site got their heads up their own arses and think they better than anyone else thats why they all bitching like kids arrogant b...ards

over a year ago

Maybe it's just me feeling a little jaded but the majority of posts nowadays seem to be from either single guys complaining about how difficult it is here or single guys posting comments that seem to be aimed at causing upset. Topics for discussion of debate seem to be free & far between & the fun seems very sparse.

over a year ago

"Too many people on this site got their heads up their own arses and think they better than anyone else thats why they all bitching like kids arrogant b...ards"

Does having a view = having ones head up ones own arse? I'm not sure what's arrogant about having a say. Some of the threads lose me nowadays

over a year ago

"Maybe it's just me feeling a little jaded but the majority of posts nowadays seem to be from either single guys complaining about how difficult it is here or single guys posting comments that seem to be aimed at causing upset. Topics for discussion of debate seem to be free & far between & the fun seems very sparse. "
couldn't agree more

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I think some people try and offend others with their strong opinions to try and get a rise from them. I take it with a pinch of salt really. I actually find some of the comments quite funny, unless obviously someone is really offended by a comment

over a year ago

your one of the single guy haters i see oww they such evil single guys aint they

your comment ecactly what i mean head up their arses

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"your one of the single guy haters i see oww they such evil single guys aint they

your comment ecactly what i mean head up their arses"

Who is a single guy hater? Not sure who that was aimed at ...

over a year ago

peachyboo

over a year ago

"your one of the single guy haters i see oww they such evil single guys aint they

Some single guys do themselves no favours

over a year ago

Very confused now, can't be aimed at me I mostly meet single guys x

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I agree with Sapphire, some of the single guys do post some very odd things on here, mostly attention seeking. However we have been lucky enough to meet some very nice decent single guys

over a year ago

"peachyboo"

Have you even read my verifications? Mostly single guys. I'm guessing you maybe a declined single guy masquerading under a couple profile x

over a year ago

Can't see for the shit nowadays, I suppose that's to be expected when my heads up my arse x

over a year ago

Fuck me talk about calling the pot kettle black lol They are out in force lol

over a year ago

"Fuck me talk about calling the pot kettle black lol They are out in force lol"
What are you going on about?

over a year ago

*shakes head

over a year ago

Like I said same shit different day....about time fab cleared the arsehole off the site! !!!!!!!

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

*shakes head

"

Cardiff guy you do make me laugh! You have a comment for everything.

over a year ago

she is one of the least people who have there head up there arses on this site!!!!!

over a year ago

The problem is, that the forums are an open discussion, and some feel empowered when they are behind a keyboard and I think they would not be so blunt in person.

I comment on the pointless threads just as much as the next person.

Tbh, some of the single guys that have posted, requesting help with their profiles, have actually taken on board what the long time users have told them.

so surely its a good thing ?

If you don't like the thread, dont comment on it ?

over a year ago

"If you don't like the thread, dont comment on it ? "

This..

Some people just like stoking fires when they get no where on here or rejected by many.

It seems the many take the bait, when they should just take a step back and ignore.

over a year ago

Umm is head up your arse a sexual position coz that I've got to see

By *iForNowXXMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

*shakes head

"

Sometimes when you plant a seed, you just have no idea what is going to grow from it.

over a year ago

There are always ppl who make things difficult, whinge and moan.

My advice is chill out and relax, be yourself treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.

We are all here to have fun, life's too short ... Simple

over a year ago

"Umm is head up your arse a sexual position coz that I've got to see "

Well mine is up my arse right now, shame I can't get a pic for you

over a year ago

"Umm is head up your arse a sexual position coz that I've got to see

Well mine is up my arse right now, shame I can't get a pic for you "

Haha peachy well you looked quite flexible last night at the social but I didn't realise how flexible lol

over a year ago

"Umm is head up your arse a sexual position coz that I've got to see

Well mine is up my arse right now, shame I can't get a pic for you

Haha peachy well you looked quite flexible last night at the social but I didn't realise how flexible lol "

I am a woman of many surprises & the ability to fit my head up my own arse is just one x

over a year ago

"Maybe it's just me feeling a little jaded but the majority of posts nowadays seem to be from either single guys complaining about how difficult it is here or single guys posting comments that seem to be aimed at causing upset. Topics for discussion of debate seem to be free & far between & the fun seems very sparse. "

By *aydee65Man
over a year ago

Near Merthyr

Lots of threads are full of people complaining that the original comment was pointless/repetative/inane. It makes me wonder why people spend the time to write replies if the posts irritate them so much. If its that annoying,surely it would be better to just ignore it or not open it in the first place. Agreed there are lots of posts complaining of the same things (can't get a meet etc...)and people seem to be replying to them all telling them how annoying their post is.

over a year ago

very true peachy hun

By *ampy and zxrCouple
over a year ago

caerphilly

"Lots of threads are full of people complaining that the original comment was pointless/repetative/inane. It makes me wonder why people spend the time to write replies if the posts irritate them so much. If its that annoying,surely it would be better to just ignore it or not open it in the first place. Agreed there are lots of posts complaining of the same things (can't get a meet etc...)and people seem to be replying to them all telling them how annoying their post is. "

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"Too many people on this site got their heads up their own arses and think they better than anyone else thats why they all bitching like kids arrogant b...ards"

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

having attended a couple of socials,lot's of party's + Clubs don't know were all these 'up their own arses' people are?? We found the Welsh Swinging scene quiete a friendly scene ......have discovered however that some fabsters are quick to give that description for no other reason than they've been turned down.Which in my eyes realy makes them 'up their own arses' because they obviously assume everybody wants to play with them + how dare they get turned down ......well Happy Swinging everybody

(susie)

over a year ago

How does one define having ones head up ones arse. Having met peachy on several occasions I can honestly say shes never smelt of shit. Just because cause someone has an opinion that differs from yours doesn't make it any less valid. Xx

By *tsallaroundMan
over a year ago

merthyr

its like mecca bingo thesedays

over a year ago

"its like mecca bingo thesedays"

Never been there. Jeese sounds a jungle

over a year ago

"its like mecca bingo thesedays

Never been there. Jeese sounds a jungle "

What's it like at Mecca bingo then? Never been x

over a year ago

What's it like at Mecca bingo then? Never been x"

OMG mecca bingo rocks and they do a lovely hot dog

over a year ago

What's it like at Mecca bingo then? Never been xOMG mecca bingo rocks and they do a lovely hot dog "

luvs ya giggles you always happy bunny lovely girl xxx

over a year ago

it seems the same old sh*t comes up over and over.

Guys bitching and whinging that they don't get meets, females and couples bitching about guys (probably justifiably in most cases).

How about this for an idea?

Everyone stop airing their petty insecurities and gripes and everyone play nice m'kay?

over a year ago

"it seems the same old sh*t comes up over and over.

Guys bitching and whinging that they don't get meets, females and couples bitching about guys (probably justifiably in most cases).

Everyone stop airing their petty insecurities and gripes and everyone play nice m'kay?"

over a year ago

Everyone stop airing their petty insecurities and gripes and everyone play nice m'kay?"

over a year ago

Some sense at last

over a year ago

Anyway, can anyone tell me how to get a meet on here?

I hate women, detest couples and am purely heterosexual but I get no luck....

Forgot to mention I would never ever go to a social.....so any ideas would be appreciated......

over a year ago

You're clearly looking for something very, very special lol. Let's hope you find it soon ya nutter x

over a year ago

just dont answer if you dont like the Q job done eh

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Personally, I think most of the "bitching" is down to two things.

Firstly, sometimes it's hard to judge the "tone" of what's being said when you read the written word, and a light-hearted comment, meant as a joke or flippant reply, can be mis-read and suddenly daggers are drawn.

Secondly...and there seems to be a proliferation of these lately... we have the professional "outraged of Pinner" merchants, who can take offense at the slightest thing, often when it has nothing to do with them, and turn it into a hanging offense to even have an opinion.

(There is a third reason, but cos you aint in the "clique" I cant discuss it with you, so there!)

"This is a public-information message, brought to you on behalf of The Forum Royalty".

over a year ago

"Personally, I think most of the "bitching" is down to two things.

Firstly, sometimes it's hard to judge the "tone" of what's being said when you read the written word, and a light-hearted comment, meant as a joke or flippant reply, can be mis-read and suddenly daggers are drawn.

Secondly...and there seems to be a proliferation of these lately... we have the professional "outraged of Pinner" merchants, who can take offense at the slightest thing, often when it has nothing to do with them, and turn it into a hanging offense to even have an opinion.

(There is a third reason, but cos you aint in the "clique" I cant discuss it with you, so there!)

"This is a public-information message, brought to you on behalf of The Forum Royalty". "

pmsfl

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

bends her knees + bows her head.Thank you x your official information has been duly read + noted.

(susie.....don't know if in the 'clique' or not but happy to be part of a royal court,comes with my role )

over a year ago

"This is a public-information message, brought to you on behalf of The Forum Royalty". "

over a year ago

I'm a single guy who doesn't complain and gets on with why were all here.

I really wish I was flexible enough to put my head up my own arse....what fun could be had! Lol

over a year ago

So which "clique" do I have to join to find out the third reason and is there a test to pass?

Post new Message to Thread