Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

vaperx and vaperon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone got these vapour pipes where you put the flavour in?

Bought one the other. So far so good only smoked 7 gigs since friday but im getting a wierd sensation. Headaches,dizziness and slightly more aroused.. .

I can only assume its due to the nasties leaving my system and my body going through a change.

On the plus side food is amazing to taste now hehe.

So how did it work for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dunno which is best but you've given up a horrible habit and no longer smell of fags, keep it up and you have already saved loads of money!!!

By *ev and TrevCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

I gave up my 20 a day habit on the 1st October and started with my e cig and haven't looked back. like you I had headaches for about a week but nothingsince.

I've found as times gone on I'm using it less and less and thanks to an app on my phone I know I've saved nearly £1000!

well done and keep at it

over a year ago

I quit my 20 a day habit on 27th Jan only doing the elite ecig. And it doesn't taste great so I am using it less and less. Well done and keep it up x

over a year ago

As an ex smoker, we salute you. Well done all and walk tall,you've beaten a really white habit! No bugger off and count all your money!

over a year ago

"As an ex smoker, we salute you. Well done all and walk tall,you've beaten a really white habit! No bugger off and count all your money! "

Please forgive my illiterate typings lol

over a year ago

I started vaping 2nd may last year and haven't looked back

Well done

Its great not smelling of fags and being able to smell/taste better.

What's great is knowing that for each day you've given up your lungs are improving

over a year ago

I'm using e cigs and haven't smoked for nearly 4 months now. To the op who wrote this you shouldn't smoke cigarettes while using e cigs you are over dosing on nicotine that is why you getting headaches

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

Your overdosing on nicotine come down in strength

over a year ago

I have just started using a vapour e cig, medium strength. I was smoking around 10 a day, and have started to experience a slight wheezyness and tightness in my chest. Has anyone else had this or any advice as to why? Am I just adjusting to using something different?

over a year ago

Can you say that you a ex smoker while using e cigs

over a year ago

stopped regular cigarettes over the weekend, then started the e cig.

over a year ago

I love my.menthol flavour vapour thingy lol xxx

over a year ago

"I love my.menthol flavour vapour thingy lol xxx"

did you get wheezy at all when you went from cigs to the vapour thing?

x

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

The wheezing and tightness you are experiencing is possibly due to the VG (vegetable glycol) in the e-cig. The VG produces the cloud of vapour and is also used, in conjunction with PG (propylene glycol) as the carrier for the nicotine.

I had the same sensation at first, and still get it occasionally when using juice high in VG.

Keep it up, and stay away from the stinkies!

over a year ago

"The wheezing and tightness you are experiencing is possibly due to the VG (vegetable glycol) in the e-cig. The VG produces the cloud of vapour and is also used, in conjunction with PG (propylene glycol) as the carrier for the nicotine.

I had the same sensation at first, and still get it occasionally when using juice high in VG.

Keep it up, and stay away from the stinkies!"

Thanks for your comment. Struggling a little but I'm sure I will get there in the end.

over a year ago

Curvy dont give up hunnie u will get there xxx I used to b 30 a day lol xx

over a year ago

I always find it hard when drinking the craving kick in as anyone experience it I normally use the liquid up in my bottle

over a year ago

"I always find it hard when drinking the craving kick in as anyone experience it I normally use the liquid up in my bottle "

I haven't been able to enjoy a drink since quitting. . . . UNLESS I use a nicotine patch x

By *ev and TrevCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

"I always find it hard when drinking the craving kick in as anyone experience it I normally use the liquid up in my bottle "

The one I use you can change the strength on, I keep it quite low day to day and turn it up to full when drinking.

over a year ago

Hey all. Great feed back and I knownim not alone in the symptoms. So thats good!

I had a naughty moment today where I bought a packet. But didnt feel any better for having a cheeky one. Though this morning when I went to the petrol station I asked for a pack of fags to go with my milk but as I put my card in I said "actually stick em back mate" so willpower is there somewhere.

Only reason I bought a pack was due to the fact I had a hard day on the scrap and jet washed the truck down. But then it struck me. I could smell smoke on other people sen others smoking all day snd of course they are all in their blue and grey packs glistening away.

I can see why they are restricting certain ways to buy them and making laws to not be able to smoke while driving etc... temptation really is every where.

My vaper thing had had a tuning today

over a year ago

Plus when scouring the list for potential meets (omgwtfyunomeetirsingle etc) ive been checking the smoking list etc im dead against meeting others now...

By *unnyfunCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I gave up my 20 a day habit on the 1st October and started with my e cig and haven't looked back. like you I had headaches for about a week but nothingsince.

I've found as times gone on I'm using it less and less and thanks to an app on my phone I know I've saved nearly £1000!

well done and keep at it

"

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple
over a year ago

newport

I used to smoke 20 a day, 40 on a night out. Went to the doctors one day, told me if I didn't quit the cigs, I was a prime candidate for a stroke due to high blood pressure. Quit the following day with nothing to help me, just the thought of not wanting a stroke etc. now been 6 years xx

Post new Message to Thread